The great debate

The great debate

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cV4ay2-0tPQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>debate
Pratt still looks good thicc. Hemsworth and Evans would fall apart.

Objectively.

Hemsworth
unfortunately not jensen ackles
meme pratt

forgot about cage

Hams worth is literally a fucking God.

Kill Hemsworth
Fuck Evans
Marry Pratt

The Hemi is best Chris

Evans has the best body aesthetics.
Very nice.

/thread

Hemsworth

>white "men"

lol

As a gurl i would go with Star Lord. He not only has great body, but also has witty personality. Captain are was too much old and Thor is jerk in bad way.

marvel fans are gay as fuck holy shit

I've made several homolust DC threads too.

>not posting the best Chris

Marry Thor
Fuck Star Lord
Kill Captai America.

Hemsworth since he's uncut.

Evans has the prettiest face and Pratt the best body.
Thor guy (i don't care enough to get his name) is really not good enough to even be compared to his mates.

>marvel manbabbiez

DELet TJOS!

A guy at my gym looks sorta like this, I sucked him off in the showers

>men need to have bodies of greek gods
>women show up 50% way into pregnancy and can't be bothered to go to the gym even once
anyone else tired of this shit?

Chris Evans - Great body and face, but he seems like a wimp. If Jamal slapped his gf's ass in a club he would just look at it and do nothing.

Hemsworth - Manlier than Evans, but just an aussie surfer and therefore a scumbag with a massive ego who doesn't care about anyone.

Pratt - He is the only one of the 3 who would actually stand up for his bf/gf when in danger. Also he wrestled in HS and College so is the only of the 3 who done a sport at a competitive level. Also seems to have the highest IQ of the lot. Only downside is he doesn't care about looking ripped unless it's for a role. In a scenario where you're dating him he will probably have a pot belly for most of the year, but I think that can be overlooked in lieu of his personality. To top it all off, he is probably the only one who does proper hygiene of his body. Hemsworth and Evans just look like slobs who shower once a week.

>autism

Hmmm

too vascular

I have a man crush on Hemsworth so there ya go.

I wanna hold Tony down, pull his arc reactor out and pour salt or bleach into the hole and see what happens.

Love you Tony.

Oh Henny~

Do you think they all gangbanged Tom Holland on the set of Infinity War?

Why would they gangbang an ugly troll when they can gangbang each other?

You just know

Marvel fuckin shits

>he doesn't want to see them run a train on Peter Parker
You
just
know

based on OP's pic would go for evans.

i'm all wet now

Fuck evans for titte
marry pratt for qt
kill Hemsworth (still would bang though)

Evans has the best man titties in Hollywood, so he is best Chris.

Now stick Black Panther and Michael B Jordan and lets see which ones the white girls really flock to

Why is Chris Pratt even there lmao.

because he's a handsome chris

Black. Panther! Always wins, my girlfriend and ex-wifes daughters are really hyped for Blacked.com Panther

hes the most charismatic obviously. He could seduce a 9/10 in fat mode.

but seriously, theres no competition. Chris Hemsworth has god physique.

How he has changed
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cV4ay2-0tPQ

americans more charismatic than australians

top kek

why generalise you moron.
eitherway, brits>aussies>yanks in charisma

>Brits
>charisma

You must be avin' a laff.

more than stupid aussies tbqh

Brits are humorless pseudo-sophisticated twats who think the rest of the world think they are exotic or something when they are a dime a dozen. Aussies get laid anywhere in the world just for the accent kek.

he has shit pec insertions and his bodyfat is like 13-15% which is sad considering hes in one of the biggest budget super hero actors working today

you mustn't have stepped outside yet

>my ex-wifes daughters

kek my wife's son is also very excited, user who's obviously not meme lying

Anyone else think Chris pratt was cuter when he was a lil chubbier? it made his face look better i think

why does he have an ash tray on his chest

>too vascular

There's no such thing famalam

Is the male body at its absolute peak more aesthetically pleasing to look at than females.

Not even gay, but I can't help appreciate how these guys look and keep their bodies in such great shape

He's not Batman anymore though

His face looks sharp and his eyes look squinty when he's really jacked.

RDJ seems like he'd be a big fucking power bottom size queen tbqh.

Also Pratt > Pine Evans > Hemsworth

I've nver once in my life been attratced by Robert Downey Jr but he was actually kinda cute when he was young.

Now he's 50 and wears heels on set.

youre an idiot.

i do, too. some guys are like that. some look better with a rounder face.

he means too veiny. it looks unnatural. like he's sick with something. only guys whose self-esteem is based on the number of hours they spend in the gym would admire that. they're not attracted to it (nobody is except for the exception aberrations) it's a competitive comparison thing like who can jump farthest or jump highest or lift more kg so more veins means more time spent in gym.

not the user you replied to but actually there was a recent article where afleck said he doesn't want to be batman anymore.

He has Vegan Gain's head shape.

Damn right! Teach him a lesson!

He doesn't do anything for me without the facial hair. His mouth just looks weird without it.

>white boys...
Dropped.

I hate to burst your bubble, but literally everyone in Hollywood knows Evans is gay.
I have always found captain America too wholesome, which is a turnoff.
Thor is probably the only one who could out drink me, and Aussie accents make me wet as October.
Pratt seems like a good one night stand, as does Stark, and although I respect Stark more, I know he would respect me less if I slept with him. He's out of my league, basically, and I really dig on short men.