10 Neat things about Pauk Ryan

I bet Sup Forums knows at least ten neat things about Paul Ryan too

He's Irish

Did you know Paul Ryan is a bought and paid for stooge and not a true Republican?

1. He's a proud cuckold enthusiast

Hey it's America, who isn't.

2. Paul is not the biological father to his wife's 3 kids, Liza, Charles, and Sam.

2. He knew exactly what he was doing when he did what he did.

How can someone who likes Led Zeppelin be such a fag and sell out his country for short term profits?

His real name is Pauk.

>his real name is Pauk

Only his mom calls him that through

3.) He will you one thing to gain your support, then do what he was paid by lobbyists to do which is usually the opposite.

3. Paul Ryan's only work experience prior to working for the government was flipping burgers at McDonalds and driving the weiner mobile for Oscar Myers during a summer internship. He's literally never held a full time job in his life.

I don't know who that is.

>proud cuckold enthusiast

He's an ALPHA cuck though

4. Paul Ryan collected welfare until he was 19.

>mfw this is actually true

Did he finally confess to putting the ass out for Lindsey Graham and John McCain?

>Did he finally confess to putting the ass out for Lindsey Graham and John McCain?

No it was really just a double blowjob. When will these hateful rumors stop!

5. Paul Ryan's wife, Janna Little, refused to take Paul's last name when they got married at age 30. She only submitted a change of name request 3 months before Ryan was picked as Mitt Romney VP candidate.

The resemblance is uncanny.

this guy is the biggest fucking cuck ever and i hope Trump tells him to go fuck himself soon.

I remember during the last election spamming weight lifting Ryan around 4 chan because it made me laugh