youtube.com/watch?v=Sbd8s98FrWw
youtube.com/watch?v=3TxvtFPF8X4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armi_Kuusela
youtube.com/watch?v=u5a_Ca6Y3wA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>P*ron's Argentina
Just fuck my shit up.

>tfw the only foreign people are actually Europeans

I like americans, they didn't go around raping much like those pesky french and they had those funny animals with them. They even gave us free chewing gum and cigarettes I wish we could become like them :)

welgome do olymbigs :DDD

"Sir, we received word that you went to a department store last week and attempted to purchase a red-colored necktie. Please come with us."

brilliant picture my friend

I'm totally not of gommie, I swear. Pls don't arrest me. Dog bless Amergia. Down with Red Chinese aggressor in Gorea!

Yay! the mass is orderly and priests and bishops still are visibly catholic.

Why do you have to make a fool of us for losing to rice farmers ? I swear even the USA would lose to them.

Anyone wanna light up a doob and head down to the Palladium to see Dizzy Gillespie with me? Nuts to the square conformo corporate military-industrial complex.

>show up to compete for Uncle Joe
>win no medals
>GULAG

>go down to store
>find two potatoes and a moldering bread crust on the shelf
>three of your brothers are dead, another one is breaking rocks in Siberia
Be sure to thank greatest liberator for this paradise (not like you have a choice).

>little brother just came home from Korea in a box
Darn. We just got done with a war and we have another one going now.

ooga booga me need food where food ooh shiny there crawly kill kill yum yum

>90% white

youtube.com/watch?v=ihIR81n9I0Y

I kind of like this fast electric guitar music stuff. Sure beats Nat King Cole anyway. If only someone could add a bigger beat to it...

And the covered childmolestation is still decades away from being revealed

Classy.

my dad is one year one & my grandma on my moms side just moved here from Poland.

we also just published a national survey delving into the cultural intricacies of Canada, and its needs for the future. aptly titled "The Royal Commission on National Development in the Arts, Letters and Sciences"

expect big things from a little black horse named KahNahDah everyone. I am sure we won't shit all over everything in the future. I promise.

U MAD ANGLO BOI?
ALL UR ANGLO WIMMIN BE LOV DA BIC (Big Irish Cock)
MICKED

I'm sure Sup Forums would have something to say about this. :^)

^This.

>lease naval base to uncle Joe
>get the rights to still use the railway that runs through the leased area, but only if the train windows are covered up
>foreigners start flooding in and paying 50 USD for a train ride "behind the Iron Curtain"
>see nothing except iron plates covering the windows and commie guards staring into your soul

Western communists were already starting to turn away from the USSR at this time when it became clear that Stalin merely wanted to recreate the Russian Empire rather than spread world revolution.

Foreigners romanticizing Evita Peron makes me sick. They know nothing of what the Perons did to fuck this country up, only that she wore fashionable clothing.

"Revealed" it hadn't started yet. It began during the 1970s-80s when gays infiltrated the priesthood.

Great, I'm in the boring part of the 50s.

lmao, the U.S is only 89% white nation

t. 99.999999% nordic country

two years later our God dies ;_;

Don't forget the war, guys

Germany and Italy lost the war...no no one will help us....FUCK

Great...the Bankees won the World Series. Again. Whoop-de-do.

digits confirm
fuck
Sup Forums just killed Stalin
You've saved so many lives, Ivan

>work in a mine
>come home to your 15 kids because birth control makes the Virgin Mary cry
>braise Frango I hate fuggin gommies so much :DDDDDD

movie hit of the year

probably won`t watch because there wasn't theaters in my city

It's not like we needed them anyway... God Emperor Franco told us we were better alone.

DID SOMEONE SAY GOMMIES???????? :DDDDDDDDDDD GARROTE VIL FOR GOMMIES :DDDDDDDDDD

>tfw got money from both the allies and germany for being neutral
feels good to be paid for doing absolutely nothing

>"And so I close my 50 years of military service by remembering an old reveille that went 'Old soldiers never die. They just...fade away.'"

>Reaction to MacArthur's farewell address was mixed and seemed to divide along party lines. Congressman Dewey Short (R, Missouri) said "We saw a great hunk of God in the flesh and we heard the voice of God." Former president Hoover said "[MacArthur] was the reincarnation of Saint Paul into a great general of the Army who came out of the east." President Truman however was a bit more blunt. "It was a load of damn bullshit." he said.

Hey Sup Forums, just had my 10th child with my catholic traditional gf. What about you?

I'd say it was bull after how he'd fucked shit up in Korea a few months earlier and gotten fired. Once Matthew Ridgeway took over, he rallied the troops, got them proper clothing, food, and equipment, and pushed the Chinese back to a stabilized line on the 38th parallel. From that point onward, the war largely dropped off the headlines in the US except to people who had a relative serving in it.

shit, but still not as shit as today

>work at Boeing plant assembling B-29s to bomb commie chink horde in Korea
>come home to my spanking new suburban tract home, my lovely wife, 2.5 kids who totes won't become degenerate pot smoking filth and bra burning feminists in 20 years, and my pack of Chesterfields
Feels good being American. :^)

"Sir, are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party?"

Cлaвa Cтaлинa

Come on, I was a dumb college student. It was the 30s and everyone was doing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gbfnh1oVTk0

Sort of like Negro R&B singers?

FUCK VARGAS
FUCK VARGAS
FUCK VARGAS

Yes it's funny, I work in a record store and the kids are buying up Negro records like hotcakes lately. They tell me Doris Day and Perry Como are too bland and they can't dance to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=SFfqjlfAu0A

This shit still sounds like the 40s.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Vk04h3MuWg

This sounds a lot more 50s.

I hate commies. Don't you?

You guys hear that roberts son got sent to korea?
Poor fella?

I'm surprised the philippines used to be the second most developed country in Asia.

Have you heard about this thing going on at that canal in Egypt lads? I'm sure it'll be fine. They'll sort it out.

What is this Rose Queen thing? Some kind of festival?

Fuggin' Russians XD

Fuggin' Chinese XD

Fuggin' North Koreans XD

66 years later and absolutely nothing has changed.

abc7.com/archive/9301553/

When they have the Rose Bowl. It's been an annual event since 1905.

Vietnam? Where's that? In Africa?

Let's hope we get a Republican back in the White House next year. Twenty years of this New Deal madness is long enough.

I really hope those American soldiers are going to leave within the next few years.

You bastards should be thanking us for the Berlin Airlift

Really hope Eisenhower wins the election

Dude's probably an Ossi.

t.

Dems, plz. FDR was the worst thing to happen to this country since the Civil War.

Still assmad, Taft? Just because daddy got to be president doesn't mean you get to as well.

>One of the leading Republican presidential contenders for 1952, Ohio Senator Robert Taft struggled, particularly with younger voters due to his isolationist views on foreign policy. He loathed and feared communism as much as any other conservative American, but was strongly against an active, interventionalist US foreign policy. Americans under the age of 40, who had been overseas and fought in WWII, were much more proactive on the nation's role as the champion of freedom around the globe than their parents and grandparents. Taft, it was said, was a shoe-in for president if he had been running in 1924 instead of 1952.

>The Republican field thinned early on as the liberal wing proved to have no serious contenders. Harold Stassen was already showing signs of the political promiscuity that would make him the butt of jokes on late night TV. Earl Warren had no significant following outside his home state of California. Only Dwight Eisenhower remained as a real challenger to Taft, but his exact political views and party affiliation were not clear. Eventually however, it did slip out that he was a Republican, had voted against FDR in 1932, 1936, and 1940, had voted for him in 1944 only because there was a war going on, and voted for Dewey in 1948. Ike was very much a heartland conservative from the Midwest, but WWII had made him reject old-fashioned isolationism and worry over what would happen in a Taft presidency.

youtube.com/watch?v=AWWYRUFlKRk

bless vargas

youtube.com/watch?v=Sbd8s98FrWw

youtube.com/watch?v=3TxvtFPF8X4

I don't mind the more bouncy songs, but I hate those gushy string ballads so much. Ugggh.

Poor chilluns.

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, GOMMIES. YOUR FAULT!!!

We're gonna be famous on the world stage soon, i swear on me mum

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armi_Kuusela

Flyin' down to Cuba this weekend. Havana's quite the party town.

>literally the year when my boi Otilio Ulate kicked all the centraka subhumans from the country

God, I miss that fat fuck, he knew what had to be done and did it

There were definitely non-whites in 1951 France. France was the first European country to let non-whites in.

The only difference is in 1951 the non-whites were from colonies, like the Maghreb, Indochine, and Senegal.

we don't need your fucking marshall plan, yankees out!

this is a blue board.

MODERATORS!

MR. SANDMAN

>just got back from new guinia
Fucking savage indos, thank god we killed them
Fuck usa, and britain for taking indonesia away
Thise savages are unable to run a country
Soekarno kiled mollukers and still does
Now they cant interrate in neherlands, maybe will do some terrorism i guess

Christian and Buddhist monks have always had a pedo problem. That's what happens when you prevent people from fucking. They go crazy and start fiddling the most vulnerable.

Fuck the St*lin
*gulagged*

youtube.com/watch?v=u5a_Ca6Y3wA
Hello. Do you guys like my country filled with blond wealthy and healthy people?