Just say fuck trump and my body is yours user

just say fuck trump and my body is yours user

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQLXYu6plhg
timesofisrael.com/no-unchecked-settlements-under-trump-netanyahu-said-to-warn/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/anti-semitism-is-no-longer-an-undertone-of-trumps-campaign-its-the-melody/2016/11/07/b1ad6e22-a50a-11e6-8042-f4d111c862d1_story.html?utm_term=.93e08582d33b
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/16/us-no-longer-haven-jews-under-donald-trump-steve-bannon-antisemitism
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.752064
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for gay thread

Isn't trump a friend of the jews? His daughter converted into one.

jews exist to be raped

youtube.com/watch?v=eQLXYu6plhg

Nah I just got a new double door stainless steel one that goes well with my kitchen

Stop waxing your forearms and other body hair first dumb whore.

lol angry fatbody redneck

kek

F-fuck Trump!

Now where's the pussy?

She looks good for nearly being 50.

What's her secret?

She did have some nice fuzz on her arms back in the day.

She's not intelligent enough for my tastes though.

being jewish

do you think her face hurts?

because it's killing me

say it with conviction bitch

does this make you horny user

id quickly whisper to myself under my breath "if i was a girl i'd" then id say fuck trump aloud

How did Michael Sheen get to fuck her AND Kate beckinsale?

FUCK TRUMP!!! Now spread that shithole wide.
Forgive me Trump. Slutty Jewish girls are my kryptonite.

All of his oldest children are Jews

WDSMBT

Wow that's embarrassing

lmao

She was never funny.

life isn't fair

yes

>Trump tweeted that he could no longer allow Israel to be treated with disdain and urged Israel to “stay strong” until he takes office on Jan. 20.

>In response Wednesday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tweeted: “President-elect Trump, thank you for your warm friendship and your clear-cut support for Israel!” The tweet included Israeli and U.S. flags and tagged two of Trump’s children, Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr.

Say it with me, President Donald J Trump.

Does Sup Forums just pretend this stuff doesn't happen?

If that were true she'd at least recognize one when she saw it.
Didn't she dress up as hitler?

Something about SS is hot as fuck. Can't pin it down though.

of course, theyre quite literally a cult

Hard at work, huh?

it was an appropriate post for what the guy was asking. go be a good goy somewhere else

It shows up quite a lot on Sup Forums most are dissapointed in the kikety but suspect no one becomes president without kissing up to zog

lmao she looks like that drummer from Nirvana.

fuck trump because I've always wanted to fuck that boi.

Her face looks like a cross between "the bear jew" and the "I'm juden" guy from SPR

>Trump is a dirty racist anti semite who is literally Hitler and wants to gas the Jews
>lol his daughter converted and married a Jew
>by extension his grandkids thru Ivanka are Jewish
>he also supports Israel
>TRUMP IS A ZOG PUPPET WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW Sup ForumsTARDS

WDTMBT?

I think they invented some sort of "two kinds of Jews " meme.

Her nudes put me off her big time. She had some godly thighs in some shit I've seen her in, and her voice turns me on, but her body is atrocious.

Because he's started to pressure him on the settlements and its apparently working, to some degree anyway.
timesofisrael.com/no-unchecked-settlements-under-trump-netanyahu-said-to-warn/

Trump is just a schmooze who talks nice about you if he wants something. If you want something from somebody, for some you have to be tough, for others you have to make it look like they're getting an equal deal while singing their praises and talking about how nice it is you're getting along. You can see that with troop movements near the Russian border too. Don't get me wrong, he's still no anti-semite. But if any candidate this time around could make any progress towards a two state solution, it'd probably be him.

having half your family be jews is pretty fucking extreme for just "kissing up" also if you have to be subservient to the zog, then why do they care if hes president? Obviously he has no power to undermine their agenda then. lmao i cant believe im talking like this its so fucking nuts

He also later changed his mind about the embassy and said settlements are bad.

I'm starting to thing trump isn't pro or anti anything, he just makes stuff up in the spot and it's gotten him through life perfectly so far.

>Jews control everything
>we hate Jews
>they can mind control everything
>Trump will save us few redpilled even with the media "against" him!!
>Trump wins

What did the retards mean by this?! Oh wait

>Happy Hanukkah
>STAY STRONG ISRAEL!!

>Sup Forums gets JEWD

The Israelis being separate from the diaspora politically is hardly a new observation, even if Sup Forums is years late to the realization.

yeah im sure his rhetoric and policies regarding muslims, and staunch support for israels settlements is gonna go a long way to win over hamas and pna. oh my god why do you guys even try to talk about this shit? You obviously havent even taken your 10th grade civics yet

jesus christ

ive never seen taylor swaft look so ugly

I've seen your body and all I can say is No fucking thanks!

>her voice turns me on

Except their not. Jews support Jewish nationalism in Israel, oppose nationalism everywhere else. It's not two different groups of people, it's okebgrouo but with a hypocritical stance. Israeli Jews support Islamic terrorists in Syria, this is a proven fact.

>all Jews are the same

that's like all Christians being Catholics ya big dummy. For instance Orthodox Jews consider themselves separate from Ashkenazi

>and staunch support for israels settlements
Did you even read the post you fucking retard? It literally starts with
>Because he's started to pressure him on the settlements

I think its cute

>I think they invented some sort of "two kinds of Jews " meme.
Israelis and the diaspora have hated each other for more than half a decade now.

lmao why do people want trump to nullify the iran deal? all of our issues with iran stemmed from their desire to acquire nukes, which stemmed from their fear of isolation and possible western attack against them. we oversaw the complete dismantling of their enrichment facilities. and now trump wants to revoke that, keeps speaking hawkishly about them and will cause them to want to restart their nuclear program. the issue was settled. lmao what in the fuck

>win over hams
What are they gonna do fire more rockets that can't hit dick? They're a non-issue, it's the Israelis yoy have to get to agree to a two state solution

There's Jews and Jewish people.

One is a bloodline, the other is a convert to religion.

>Stage 2 of 5

>tfw your absolute hated of Trump will never result in this

are you a fucking retard? Literally read any book about the situation. just go on wikipedia, and scroll to any paragraph in the article and youll understand why what you said is completely fucking retarded. both sides have agreed to various solutions over the years. obviously palestine not agreeing to it makes it unworkable

WTF I WANT TO FUCK SARAH SILVERMAN AND CUM ON HER TITTIES NOW??

lol what? which meme is this?

I've been to Israel and that's just not the impression I get, having lived in New York and being exposed to American Jews constantly. Even Jews in Britain are far more right wing than they are here, I believe a majority supported Brexit. Something American Jews were not happy about.

>Obviously Palestine not agreeing to it makes it unworkable
Wrong. They pose no threat to isreal. The only thing stopping them from being completely pushed out is international pressure on israel

well then

real question, has Silverman ever done a nude scene?

yes

and her body is groce

Yes. Google it. She's horrid but she's next to two other monstrous women which makes her look hot. She also has a black bush.

I hate President Donald Trump

christ what a fucking letdown. I thought for sure those titties would be glorious based off of op pic

The same "American Jews" that care about Arab refugees suddenly want to genocide all Arabs every time a conflict on gaza breaks out. It's simple hypocrisy, Jews only look out for their own. Israeli Jews are the main backers of Islamic groups, look how they try to draw America into every war with Iraq, Syria, Iran. Israeli Jews hate other countries and would do anything for their own self interest.

fuck drumpf gib jewsnatch

Push up bras and make up are just mean tricks.

Women are all smoke and mirrors.

for this biatch no ty
tho if you replace her with mama Whitney i say it in a heath beat

yeah, sure, fuck drumpf, whatever

*sneaks back to Sup Forums after*

You guys are too harsh on her. Yeah her body isn't glorious, but she's fucking 40. She has a great "mom" body. I'm sure she looked great when she was young.

Don't want her body. I say fuck Trump because I'm an America and the majority of us hate that traitor.

you're supposed to say drumpf if you want bait to work

Woah, Sarah Silverman still looks like THAT?

Sup Forums is built on ignoring cognitive dissonance

>Israeli Jews support Islamic terrorists in Syria, this is a proven fact
No they don't, if anything that's one of the examples of barbarianism people use to rationalize their hatred of Arabs here

t. Israeli Jew

man, im all for sexism in this case.

if the kid was like, 12 or 11, then yeah its abusing a minor. but the dudes 16, he knew exactly what was happening and probably was thrilled over it. leave those women alone.

Is this accurate?

blood sucked out of baby goy cock

burn in an oven sarah

>supporting the Cuckmander-in-Chief

Good goy.

No thanks, I can smell the cluster b personality disorder on you.

YES, ANYTHING YOU SAY! FUCK TRUMP, I HATE HIM! PLEASE LET ME SUCKLE ON YOUR BOOBIES!

No liberals have complained about his stance on jews, just that he is authoritarian toward darkies

I'd forcibly shove my cock into her Silver.... Man... If you know what I mean

Sup Forums isn't one person, not everyone hates Jews and Israel

>Jews support Jewish nationalism in Israel

The leftist Jews like Sarah Silverman literally don't, though

>Sup Forums is one person

Nope, i actually want the jews to rebuild their temple so the pharisee bullshit that is the Talmud no longer needs to be practiced or recited.

Also do not insult the board of peace.

No, if any white guy is complaining about not getting action when its literally never been easier since maybe the days of Rome then he is a cuck.

No thanks, I already own a fridge.

shit she is hotter now than she was 15 years ago
whoever does her work did a good job

>ywn

would suck tits/10

>No liberals have complained about his stance on jews

washingtonpost.com/opinions/anti-semitism-is-no-longer-an-undertone-of-trumps-campaign-its-the-melody/2016/11/07/b1ad6e22-a50a-11e6-8042-f4d111c862d1_story.html?utm_term=.93e08582d33b

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/16/us-no-longer-haven-jews-under-donald-trump-steve-bannon-antisemitism

haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.752064

>barren

>implying I want to wear a condom
bring on the barren MILF pussy