Russia

>Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lDzhufj9GN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>USA

The image is so small though, so I cant see what is wrong with it. It looks pretty cool

>Separated Sharts of Cuckoldia

lies
russia strong and butifel
seen it on sputniknews

>cherrypicking

Russia is bright and colorful happy place

STAY BUTTHURT DIASPORA

Where's the correlation between commieblocks and military strenght?

Melancholy for the soul

Commieblocks are the most efficient housing both people per meter of ground area and people per development cost.
They make sense in a military setting like a base or whatever.

nice commieblocks.

Looks like average Finnish city outside the immediate central area.

my favourite photo

It's perfectly fine for three people to live in a 1952 built commieblock in a 15 m2 flat which originally didn't have a shower and had a public shower room in the centre of the building instead with each floor scheduled for a different day of the week.
At least we have central heating and those stupid americans don't.

Reutowo?

most of these pics are comfy tb h

HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE LIVE HERE?

The first few pictures were pretty depressing (because it was Norilsk) but I don't know why are you still posting the other ones. They look totally fine to me.

oh wow a foggy morning in winter

that's nothing.

Looks cool, in a Silent Hill kind of way.

no one lives in those houses though while most russians live in commieblocks that look like they just went through bombing

america is better than russia in every way so don't even try

That's a good point but some of the posts like are similar in nature (ghost towns).

>you will never live in a Europe where Russia, Sweden & the Netherlands never existed.

That's a Russian ghost town.

Another proxy cockhole cherrypicking thread. Boring.

About half of the pics I've posted are actually of ghost towns

Even the thumbnail you posted looks comfy.

Awesome.

my absolute favourite Russia pic.

The billboard the guy is hanging from says "Russia - country of opportunities!"

>sanctions russia
>ayyy lmao look how poor they are!!xD

the sanctions got btfo

>my absolute favourite Russia pic.
is a photoshop edit

t. russiatoday

who cares? don't be a low test pussy. if a russian """"""""""""""man""""""""""""" doesn't want to live in such condition he should either overthrow his criminal, corrupted government or kill himself. but russians are weak, castrated losers and eternal slaves, they deserve it. pressuring russians with sanctions to make their currency worthless and then coming to this shithole to fuck their women for a couple of euros is delicious.

???
The proportions are wrong.

I like our commyblocks and depressive atmosphere we have))) it s much better than big cities with boring scyscrapes without soul
My town, and its not ghost city

That's Tbilisi Georgia.

What the fuck, is it a ghost town?

Иди нaхyй либepaхa. У нac нeпoвтopимaя apхитeктypa, зaмeчaтeльныe виды, и кcтaти твoя кapтинкa cмoтpитcя oчeнь кpyтo,, тaкoй кaк ты дayн кoнeчнo жe нe пoймёт вceй эcтeтики

True that lol

Pic related

this shit is aesthetic as fuck

is it safe?

Looks comfy to be honest

Russia is safer than Africa and South America.

I think that most of these are actually pretty comfy desu
must be the Stockholm syndrome

Hehe 50-50
If you go alone 9-10 a.m. and later you probably can be robbed but definetly wont get shot as in usa or latin countries)))

Its our city centre. central street

21.00-22.00 i mean

Pretty comfy 2BH.

So those lamps are as big as people?
???

nice thread

Moscow is not Russia

they are 6x4 meters

I want to watch this movie but I don't have the subtitles
>For 14 years, Hanna Polak follows Yula as she grows up in the forbidden territory of Svalka, the garbage dump located 13 miles from the Kremlin
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP1SFzmySRA

My bad
These pics in this thread look comfy as fuck desu

Lol what's wrong about it? It looks like a residential area in any Slovak medium sized town.

Watch this instead
youtu.be/lDzhufj9GN0

That looks comfy as fuck

How many of you Russians get to see these places first hand?

there are no abandoned buildings in Australia?

Some but very few of this scale. Mostly old farm buildings. There may be big ones like old factories but they would be all fenced off. Lots of ghost towns are nothing but old excavations and some bricks on the ground perhaps.

philadelphia. I see these horses being excercised about one or two times a month when I go for my morning run

>tfw Northern Ontario
Fuck Toronto. Bunch of weirdos and immigrants took the best climate (outside of BC).

Russia is poor not because of the sanctions. They were imposed only 3 years ago and Russia was shit throughout all its history.

>in winter

It's summer on the picture.

Depends on exact place.

Russia seems pretty comfy albeit depressing.

Tiny german village seems comfiest though.