ITT: We post the most degenerate thing we do

>post most degenerate activity you partake in
>post possible pic related
We find the most degenerate person, followed by country.

I'll start: I've been awake since 8 a.m. yesterday. I started a cocaine and booze bender around 6 pm CST yesterday and have not stopped. I do this regularly.

I'm dating/fucking 3 girls at once and one of them is a nigger.

thats just spreading your seed brother

>Be me
>Use Sup Forums

oh, i also spent like 2 hours and around 80$ on chaturbate cam whores because i'm a weak man and it feels awesome when you're high and drunk.

I do not apply myself.

Tbqh the Mac is more degenerate

>I play video games in my free time

That's about it. Only drank alcohol on several occasions, weed twice in the past, haven't masturbated in over 4 months.

Trying to cut video games out of my life currently, but current lifestyle choices have left me with fuck all to do, so I'm waiting.

>smoke weed
>masturbate to and hit on feminine looking / big butt twinks and sissy faggots
>meet up with em and fugg em
>do some crossdressing and anal dildoing myself
besides the gay and weed im quite normal desu

neither does 70% of the population (anecdotal conclusion). could be just rationalizing to make myself feel better,

3? Jesus I've had 2 at once and it was a pain in the ass to deal with. 3 would drive me insane

I regularly go onto a website called Sup Forums.org

Typical Turk.

I fap to anime :(

at least it's not 'roos and glue bags

what board do you spend the most time on?

I still snort coke but rarely go on "benders" per sae

In my early 20s we would snort all weekend long and get bottle service ect, but I'm married and focused on retirement savings and stacking up assets

Every one in a while I'll get a nice 8 ball or quarter oz for a weekend if I'm meeting with a bunch of college friends

I dress in panties and I'm trying to only cum from anal

Are your parents rich?

I'm that friend you know that didnt ever quit.

I have sex with men (I'm a guy)
I do cocaine semi regularly
I play videogames
I voted Remain
I'm ethnically Pakistani (though not religious)
I work in a a minimum wage job
I frogpost
What do I win?

I pretend to care about the failing white race on a mongolese basket-weaving website

I only have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Yes, i grew up in an affluent family, and i make good money as well. i'm a petroleum engineer with a masters in economics.

>not illegal in Canada

I listen to Israeli victory trance and enjoy it.

you sick fuck

>Play hours of Video games
>Tell Mexicans and blacks to get jobs even though I'm actually unemployed right now (I make my own money selling shit)
thats basically it

what a time to be alive

I only do otherwise if my 4187 goes through

i smoke to much weed,and i hate it
it's fun,and feels bad to do ;^)

I watch mlp every night as a sleep aid.

I'm fat
Was 340 pounds two months ago, went on /fit/ cutting at 1600 with an ec stack. Now I'm 300 pounds and going lower every week. Feelsgoodman

shit is broad and ambiguous. what 'shit' do you sell out of curiosity?

I have sex almost daily with girls I meet online. Some of them are pure qt's I corrupted.

Seek help you sick bastard.

I read Hmanga and like to blast old rap/hiphop in my room when no one is home

i seed torrents

>most degenerate thing

I haven't had a wagecuck job since about 2010. I gave up and became a NEET.

>Hmanga
wtf is hmanga? do you ever want to get laid?

pics or it didn't happen

I've gotten laid before, what I can't read H manga sometimes when I'm bored

>when no one is home
This is an 18+ board

I'm a complete failure with no friends.

Kek

I have literally costantly smoked weed for the past 6 months.
I have spent most of those aforementioned 6 months in my little, now extremely dirty apartment. Literally no one knows that I'm living this lifestyle. I'll sober up in September, most likely.

This is also a neet board

I like xanax (have a scrip) and opiates. The FL meme is real. Pill are becoming so hard to find, oxy and hydromorphone are very expensive. Heroin is coming in is coming in and is cheaper. I don't like dealing with nigs and have never seen anything good quality so lately I've ordering fent and some rc's every month or so.

You're gonna make it brah

Probably gonna need to get a surgeon to remove loose skin when you do make it, but you're still gonna make it.

im chuuni because of the knowledge of superposition and the way we see the world we live in.

What's your secret?

Cheer up, lad. We're your friends :3

This honestly.
I'm currently smoking pot rather than doing the dishes.

I am above the appropriate age to post on this website

i hear ya ponytail. the friends i had loathe me. i still have a gf somehow. see i did what he did but didnt stop.

>hiding while doing it
ffs been smoking weed openly and daily since 18

I regularly tie up my ultra submissive hapa girlfriend and have recently taken to fucking her up the ass with no regard for her comfort or pleasure while calling her garbage. She's never taken it that way and is still getting used to it, but in the long run she respects my initiative.

Video games and hentai

I dont flush sometimes. Btw this is proxy.

Lift man. My gf of two years broke up with me and I got back into heavy lifting and building a routine around it. Went from 73kg to 85kg in a month and I feel a lot better. Also play a little vidya...

statistically the vast majority of fat people gain their weight back after losing it
doesn't mean it's hopeless, but it means stick to it even after you feel "accomplished" some day

Also when I said, "when no one is home". I meant our neighbors, I just don't want to bug them when I feel like blasting music

From time to time I get the jungle fever and fap to nigresses.

>remove loose skin
That is a mistake.
Just exercise and your skin will tighten
Why dont you live alone?

Good for you, man. Stick with it.