BRRAAAAAAAP

BRRAAAAAAAP

That's a big president

What a fat ugly fuck.

FOOOOUUURRRR you

fuckin stay puft marshmallow beotch

Why are "strongmen" always out of shape pathetic cucks?

You're not wrong, but he's 70 years old.

Trump is strong?

He's just selfish, stubborn and vicious.

He's incredibly sensitive, as all narcissists are. Him constantly getting upset about the media reporting inconvenient facts about him is evidence of this.

Trump is a lefty? Figures. Lefties are all fucktards.

FOUR

YEARS

Plenty of strongmen really are in shape, but most baby boomer "manly men" don't have discipline to do anything they dislike, but have large frames.

>He's incredibly sensitive, as all narcissists are. Him constantly getting upset about the media reporting inconvenient facts about him is evidence of this.

Yeah. Didnt get the whole strong thing. Dudes a reactionary man child with esteem issues.

Somebody watched Prison School

I mean a "strongmen" politically. He's always going on and on about strength, and has an obnoxiously aggressive personality.

Seems like he would have a wicked slice
I bet he avoids courses with narrow, tree lined fairways like the plague

"Golf is a good walk ruined"
(usually attributed to Mark Twain but there's no evidence he actually said it)

>reddit shitposters who spend all day shitposting Sup Forums

Burgerland is a complete joke

another classic iCuck shitpost thread

He's meeting international leaders and all he fucking talks about is the media reporting the size of the crowd that greeted him. He's a fucking low IQ demented senile old fuck.

What's scary is that nobody knows who's in charge now. It's a power struggle between Mike Pence, Priebus, Bannon Kushner. Today Pence struck a coup against the pro-Russian side by ousting the national security adviser. The white house is tearing itself apart as each faction tries to sink its claws into the other meanwhile Mr. Commander in Chief has no idea what the fuck is going on as he's too busy tweeting about crowd sizes or Ivanka's fashion line.

I don't know if you've worked with old people but their fucking slow. As brilliant as they once were, they reach a point whereby it becomes practically impossible to explain new concepts to them.

What a womanly body

Hey look, you guys were kinda asking for it by starting that "fake news" bullshit.

He got a nice fat ass though

One week in and already hitting the golf course. Lazy!

Yeah. Even if you want to give credit for his past accomplishments Trump is very clearly suffering from dementia and barely seems to know who he's even with most of the time.

>I don't know if you've worked with old people but their fucking slow. As brilliant as they once were, they reach a point whereby it becomes practically impossible to explain new concepts to them.
When Reagan was in office he could only understand things if they were framed like a movie; his advisors learned to pitch policy by basically turning it into a screen treatment. I imagine Donnybrook is much the same.

Does he wear diapers? It really looks like it.

Flynn was destined for the can after that shit anyway. Can hardly be attributed to Pence.

>He says about the Multi-billionaire president, after finishing his bowl of ramen and third fap of the night

>the choice was between this or hillary

what went so wrong? what's wrong with this place?

Ah the tu quoque, beloved of Trumpanzees who can't actually deny the point being made so they just turn around and attack the person making it.

Don't forget the senile jew that got kicked off his own stage

donald youre lost this isnt twitter

r/the_donald please

Defend him on what? His weight? What facebook post did you save that image from? Who the fuck are you? Where am I?

Has Braapposting gone too far?

It's an empty point. I vote based on policy not such superficial things. There was no "presidential" alternative to Trump. And if there was, they would've lost.

>I take screenshots of posts on a cartoon chatroom and repost them

>can't get executive orders passed
>hated by most of the country
>embarrassed by his own political party
>mocked every week by every media facet
>biggest vocal support group has to do it anonymously
>posts twitter rants regularly
>fat and balding

biggest lolcow president ever, I hope he continues to fail

2nd term will be even funnier

>2 terms

HAHAHAHAHA

I don't know goy, er, I mean guy. But I'm sure the 2020 election will fix everything!

at least he wasn't rabidly pro-war.

It'll happen.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

Mmmmm-mmmm-mmmmm… it’s time… all those taco bell buffets have been paying off… i’m ready…...

PPFPFFTTT

*SSSNNIIIIIFFFFFFFFFF* oh dear positively foul, do i smell chinese? When did you eat chin-
BRBBRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPRAAARRRPPTPPRRTTTT

Hold it in,....... I beg you my dear, you must… please… hold it in till we get to the bowl… i know… that was a lot of… taco..bell your tummy must hurt…. Almost there… oh, there it is, the doggy bowl…. It’s time to release my dear…

BBRLLAALAAAAAAAAAAEEEeeEEEEERRRRPPPFPPFAAARRRRRPPPHPHLRLLRLPRPRLTLRLRLLTLRLRLRRRR---- BBBRAPPAPAPPRAPAPAPAPARRRRFTTT - - BRRAAAPPPPRRLLFFFFLLT PPFFT* PFFFFFT*

Mmm… oh the smell, sweet and tangy… is that doritos dust? The feast has an orange tint… mmm… many little bits and pieces… … oh yes, yes, yes, it is time.. This gift mustn’t go to waste, children in africa are starving after all….

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmm yes my dear GLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPpostively scrumtious, oh i must have more

BBBRAAAAAAAAAAPAPPPHLLHHHLHLLTLTTTTTRT

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP-thank you my dear GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP this is a heavenly treat GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmmm oh yes GLORPGLORP smorgasboard

SSSSSLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

All done

breasts don't expel feces/shit/dumps/turds

if Hillary gets the nom again then yes

if not her then no chance

Underrated

Do you want to trade skypes or something so I can personally laugh at you in 4 years? I promise I'll be there if you're that confident.

as a non-american, trump is honestly the best and most entertaining thing to ever come out of the states. I mean, I sorta feel bad for them, but they did this to themselves. Its going to be fun watching america collapse.

>President golfing
You know who doesn't approve of that? Trump.

>can't get executive orders passed
Uh, he got most of them passed. Along with his cabinet picks
>hated by most of the country
Approval ratings are irrelevant, he's President for 4 years no matter what
>embarrassed by his own political party
When did this happen?
>mocked every week by every media facet
That's a good thing. If they agreed with him he wouldn't be doing his job. They never ripped on Globalist Corporate Queen Hillary.
>biggest vocal support group has to do it anonymously
They're on Twitter, facebook, media outlets, not to mention some celebs (Morgan Freeman, that chick at the Grammys)
>posts twitter rants regularly
It gives the stupid media something to focus on while he's doing real business.
>fat and balding
He's over 70

>biggest lolcow president ever, I hope he continues to fail
Uh, he's only failed on the travel ban (which he will win in the end). ICE agents are sending people home in droves, his cabinet picks are all going through, the wall is going up, etc.

looks like trump lost weight recently

he ate lots of fast food during campaign

but now he has his own chef and is very very busy MAGAing

He wasn't president yet in this photo

You're being deceptive. Both times were part of diplomatic visits.

Funny, but not Sup Forums related.

can someone explain why drumpfcucks get triggered so easily

*pfFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFtttt*

By "collapse" you mean throwing out illegal immigrants, slowing immigration to a trickle, bringing back jobs, and a booming stock market?

yea but they're fat as fuck and you can actually fuck them in two different holes faget

THICC

>responding to arguments is now being triggered
>the only way you can actually win them is by us not responding to you

ho boy

is this the butthurt r*dditor general

You mean like Obama? Too bad Trump isn't even half the man or 1/4 the president Obama was. He has half the approval rating which is a start. Except it's moving the wrong direction.

lmao

They know they fucked up.

No counter? Just internet speak?

^like this one

>bringing back jobs
Oh, my poor baby. Did you actually believe that propaganda aimed at the kiddies?

the only way you'll bring back industry jobs is if you massively drop your minimum wage. putting up tarrifs only does so much before other countries start putting up tarrifs on you and that's going to make exporting and manufacturing a lot harder. its a competitive market, whoever offers things for the lowest prices wins. If somebody else offers the same workers for a lower price, they'll win.

kek

holy fuck why are there so many liberals on tonight

>Except it's moving the wrong direction.

Give me an example? What's moving in the wrong direction?

And you can't take any Obama approval numbers seriously. People wouldn't want to appear racist by saying "I disapprove" when asked about his performance.

>you mean like Obama?
No?
>Too bad Trump isn't even half the man
Obama is
Obama is 3/5th the man Trump is.
>or 1/4 the president Obama was
He's certainly done more to deliver on his promises than Obama so far
>muh approval ratings
I care about being correct. And keep holding on to those ratings. I like you guys being surprised :^)

you exist only to laugh at, i think

*ahem* *clears throat 3 times*
*inhales deeply*
*tsks tongue*
*hacking cough*
*exhales*
DUDE DRUMPF LMAO

>Oh, my poor baby. Did you actually believe that propaganda aimed at the kiddies?

Uh, he hasn't even gotten started yet on jobs.

He plans on putting a tariff on foreign made products, that way it won't be worth it for American companies to move their factories overseas.

What was the democrats plan for jobs? TPP and just keep sending them overseas?

you sound flustered

And suddenly its June of 2015 again

Please keep up this attitude, it worked so well the last time.

Trump's approval. Fastest shrinking approval rating in history. At this rate over 90% of Americans will hate Trump in just 4 months. No president in history has ever fallen below 50% approval in the first year until Trump. He did it in 8 days. Half term impeachment president in the making.

glad i don't know what you're blabbering about

>the only way you'll bring back industry jobs is if you massively drop your minimum wage. putting up tarrifs only does so much before other countries start putting up tarrifs on you and that's going to make exporting and manufacturing a lot harder. its a competitive market, whoever offers things for the lowest prices wins. If somebody else offers the same workers for a lower price, they'll win.

100% false.

Minimum increases will slow (unfortunately), but the tariffs will keep American companies from sending jobs overseas (that and the tax cuts and deregulation).

Oh yeah he'll bring back all the fake jobs. Except he can't and hasn't and never will.

Then I'm afraid you're a literal retard if you can't piece that together. Come on now big boy think. What could've happened in June of 2015 that everyone started off laughing at? Don't hurt yourself now!

So Trumps approval is why the country is moving in the wrong direction? Give me some an example of his policies that you don't like. Not some popularity BS.

And considering that the he's been getting slaughtered in the media and is still holding in the 40's is IMPRESSIVE.

>Half term impeachment president in the making.
Another moronic lib who doesn't understand that this will NEVER happen. His approval rating could be 0% and he won't get impeached.

>not even a month into Trump's administration and his National Security Adviser just resigned in disgrace after being suspected of treason

tarrifs go both ways you know? if you put massive tarriffs on china or europe, they can put massive tarrifs on you. Then who will you export to? It'll make it consequently harder for american companies to produce at a viable profit when less international markets are going to buy your stuff.

still laughing

>the meme went from inhaling farts to eating shit

>Oh yeah he'll bring back all the fake jobs. Except he can't and hasn't and never will.

What? By using tariffs, tax breaks, and deregulation, he will make it so that it won't be worth it for American companies to build factories overseas.

Are you serious? You mean other than being Russia's bitch and violating US law? Trump is making impeachment easy.

>hes not popular so hes a bad president :(

are liberals stuck in high school?

That's the twist in Metal Gear Rising, right? Armstrong can actually kick your ass.

happy to shitpost any trump thread i see. your bullshit has been ruining Sup Forums for months.

>tariffs
>deregulation
kek
I guess there really are people stupid enough to believe in this. You did a good job of pretending to be stupid. I fell for it.

Tariffs are a meme Trump started to appear like a strongman on trade. He's going to use more sensible approaches like deregulation and such. He's a marketer first.

No doubt about it. But most countries already have tariffs on foreign goods. Were one of the few retards that don't.

he's not popular and he's a bad president