>Moloch is an idol
get it out on twitter someone come up with a good hashtag

did you post on /x/?

Not yet, will do.

plz share link afterwards

Wow you did it, Hillary BTFO

>>>/godlikeproductions/
>>>/abovetopsecret/

Stop using a proxy Hungarian fag. You kept posting this shit saying a happening to do with this was going to happen on March. Nothing happened. Fuck you Hungarian fag

>he doesn't praise Moloch

>pic is her idol kek

N-n-no, goy-- er, guy... you misunderstand completely. It's just a private joke, she was merely inviting her friends to a backyard barbeque! Nothing more...

/x/ is going ape shit shilling for her lol

What kind of person puts this in a business email?

It's so obviously a joke. I hate Hillary but it takes autistic levels of literalism to take that seriously.

B-b-but baby boomer women make offhand jokes about Moloch all the t-time.... right? O-of course they do, those senior citizens always kid around like that!

T-there's nothing even remotely unusual about that...

>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch

I read this as banter.
I'm sure they read the conspiracies about them and poke fun.

Do you also think she actually has a lucky rabbit's foot? She was obviously joking.

please help combat the obvious shilling in /x/

post images and sources, not just memes and anti-jewery

>tfw your mom won't stop making embarrassing jokes about Qetesh and Baal in front of your friends

is this real?

s-she only slaughtered one goat! it was for easter!

Is a leader that pretends to be a tyrant not a tyrant?

Projection, the post.

>1 post by this ID

Hmm.... really makes you think

>Yes, yes mom i know, Mammon will consume the proletariat Sure thing mom

Its unclear whether shes joking, serious, or speaking in code. All you people saying it HAS to be one or the other without further evidence are retards or shills

see

Fun fact, moloch is currently the most powerful god on earth. Jesus and god have so many versions since people have differing ideas on them.

Btw chicken is code for loli.

Aww!! so cute!! He thinks he's enlightened!!!

Keep reading child, you're on the right path but so so far away from the truth

I guess I am a /BaphometMissile/ now

Chicken is code for child you ass. Moloch was the biblical god that only accepted sacrifices in the form of churrin (children)

>conveniently leaves out the truth because his asshole is currently being spoken from

Directly after the DNC convention, Clinton will be indicted.
It is the will of Kek.
Praise be to Kek.
May your chaos forever watch over us.
May the non believers tremble in your gaze.
May your prophet be elected president.

But the email indicates that the Moloch statement came from 'Tri'. Please red pill me on Tri. Is it a code name for her

Bump

More like
pump

heh lol

They do when they're Wiccan or something. I had a gf mom that did stuffing that.

So everyone's gonna ignore the fact that the Moloch comment was made by Tri and not Hilary

How dare she appropriate Canaanite culture?!

Dis old mane.

atheists btfo

>i am not a mindless religious sheep
>what's that? the most powerful people in the world engage in sacrificial rituals to deities
>ha good one, an adult with an imaginary friend, my community college science class will love to hear this one