Are Nordic people to Germanics what Bediouns are to Arabs?

Are Nordic people to Germanics what Bediouns are to Arabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28556824?dopt=Abstract&holding=npg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nordics seems slightly autistic to me.

I don't understand the question. Can you explain what you mean? I specifically don't really know Bedouins.

not really nordics are germanics but from what i know beduins arent arabs
so i would say
sami=bedouins

Perhaps the reason is that you're a dumbass.

Please don't insult nordics in my thread I like them very much just as much as I like Holandi people( idk what you guys are called in English so I just used the Arabic word) and Germans and some french people and balkan people

Uhhh I really don't know how to explain it but basically bediouns are Arab but at the same time not really and at the same time they're not Arabs at all you feel?

Bedouins are nomadic arabs, they tend to be tribal, barbarous and dangerous.

what are you talking about

:(
But yeah I guess basically and they kinda had something similar to viking culture

Who are they dangerous toward? Just everyone who isn't one of theirs? Not really seeing a connection with Nordics these days but I guess if you're talking about the Viking says it makes more sense. Still, the Vikings had permanent settlements.

>tribal, barbarous and dangerous
Sooo... how is it worse than urban "civilized" Arabs who blow themselves up?

Sweden, Norway and Denmark are germanic, which is as European as you can be. Icelandics have inbred too long and finns are have more relatives to the east, so I guess those would be the bedouins.

They did too, they were dangerous back then but they're somewhat civilized now. At least the ones in Jordan are.
Interesting, I need to read more about finnish people I always just assumed you were normal scandanavians and the whole mongol thing was a meme

> So long as the Arabs fight tribe against tribe, so long will they be a little people, a silly people - greedy, barbarous, and cruel, as you are.

>how is it worse than urban "civilized" Arabs who blow themselves up?

It's like comparing apples to oranges tbqhwy

But Nordics are 100% Germanic.

The better example would be Finns to Nordics.

Bedouins are the truly ethnicity who created egyptian civilization

I have proofs

Iceland are Celto-Germanics, just like England. Same with Norway, actually.

ayyyy lmao

go for it

The dude in your pic is much more handsome than Arabs I'm used to seeing. It's a pity his religion prohibited him from being a poon hound.

This
They couldn't convince wimmen to come with them to a frozen arctic rock so they went to Ireland and stole some qts

>Sooo... how is it worse than urban "civilized" Arabs who blow themselves up?
Sedentary Arabs, historically, have always been peaceful. This has nothing to do with Islam actually it's about history
>But yeah I guess basically and they kinda had something similar to viking culture
Vikings were not nomadic tho
>Who are they dangerous toward?
historically speaking, sedentary populations. they used to raid towns and even cities, villages for money because they had to survive. apart from that they often traded stuff with sedentary folks

Can someone explain what this actually means? I thought the Celts were Germanic, but I'm not an expert on muh heritage.

Arabs came from bediouns.
So the other way around.

take my (you)
I'm surprised, how do you know about the differences between bediouns and Arabs?
Is Lawrence of Arabia popular in the UK? half the dudes they casted look like indians +1
I doubt you have seen many Arabs then, I posted my face and videos showing what people from Arab countries look like on multiple threads today, go see for yourself
I doubt there's a population on earth where ugly features are considered attractive enough to pass on to the next generation
Do tell, I love hearing people's theories
We did?
Tell me more I don't know much about the origins of bediouns and Arabs
Thanks for your input also

Where was the connection between Arabs/Bedouins and ancient man? Were they from Mesopotamia or Egypt or someplace else originally?

>Arabs came from bediouns.
there were 2 types of arabs, Madani and Badawi. Madani Arabs in Yemen had different chief gods than Badawis. Yemeni farmers usually worshipped the sun god whereas Badawis worshipped the moon god. But that depended on tribes and where they lived.

Fugg off. Bedouins are based.
Jordanian friend told me that if you stumble on a bedouin tribe in the desert they HAVE to feed you and give you water for three days. Only then can they tell you to fuck off.

>I doubt you have seen many Arabs then
There are a lot here where I live but the majority are on the poor side and pretty rough looking. There are definitely plenty of attractive Arabs out there. Didn't really mean to suggest otherwise. I agree with you in general, the exceptions being Australian abos and Alaskan/Canadian Inuits. Those groups are rather unfortunate looking on the whole.

>Fugg off. Bedouins are based.
I was being objective. Barbarian does not always mean a bad thing.

That's a nice custom. Does this extend to infidels?

Celts aren't Germanic. Two completely different heritages.

Additionally, Celts aren't a single genetic group either. More of collection of distinct genetic groups with a shared culture; the Celts that settled in Portugal weren't related to the ones that settled in Scotland, nor the ones in France related to the ones in Ireland, and so on.

And here the proximity with modern and ancient populations (not specific on bedouins)

Ancient egyptians are very related with europeans
>(a) Outgroup f3-statistics measuring shared drift of the three ancient Egyptian samples and other modern and ancient populations, (b) The data shown in a, compared with the same estimates for modern Egyptians, ordered by shared drift with modern Egyptians, (c) Admixture f3-statistics, testing whether modern Egyptians are mixed from ancient Egyptians and some other source. The most negative Z-scores indicate the most likely source populations.

Apparently yes. He told me that on the first day they're not even supposed to ask you where you're from or what creed you are.

Here's the source
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28556824?dopt=Abstract&holding=npg

Yeah the kinda people that leave for america to represent us are embarrassing , the ugliest kid in my entire highschool left for america like 3 years ago, for a while me and my friends kept thinking about how that lame, dumb and ugly kid would influence the american's image of Jordan
This is true, they also consider it very rude if you decline and might just beat you up for it.
Levantines are the closest group to ancient egyptians, and you have a lot of our admixture from phoenicians and Arab invasions (not berbers ones)

Cool. I like it. I unironically believe people should be nicer to each other in general.

Americans act all grossed out when they see a (cooked) lamb's head on a platter of mansaf, I don't think you'll like it that much.
I have always noticed that european tourists are more to new experiences desu

Levantines are the closest group to ancient egyptians
The people with most proximity with ancient egyptians are bedouins, if you see the graphic, and then levantines

>and you have a lot of our admixture from phoenicians and Arab invasions (not berbers ones)
Lol, very wrong
The "brown" spanish admixture become from neolitic farmers from anatolia, more than 4000 years ago

I think you misunderstood your data desu

the closest ones according to your data are yemenite jews and modern egyptians, not bedouins desu

but wacky data nonetheless yo

what you should know about Arabs is that they have a couple of customs that it is -incredibly- taboo to go against right, with Bedouins being the closest today in embodying how the original arabs lived. The original arabs had boners for a lot of things, but these are some of the most important ones:

1. Graciousness and generosity: it's seen as a matter that reflects upon he/she who is extending it; the more generous you are, the more respected you are.

2.They're not necessarily violent in the stereotypical barbaric sense, but they see themselves, and admit to being, incredibly, incredibly hot blooded. Emotions run high, and an Arab's pride is his life. If something is done against that, then he acts.

3. They're emotionally based af; Arabs, especially of old, like to be seen as poets & warriors; not one or the other, but both. This means that they have these predispositions to grandiose emotion and strong action

Arabs are a based but gravely misunderstood people desu

I'm not grossed out by a lamb's head. Many burgers would be though. I'm a total foodfag, personally. What is mansaf?

In which war has that bedioun fought? What "Russian War"?

No, Nordic people ARE Germanic.

>Same with Norway, actually
Iceland to some small degree. Norway not at all.

that are*

Where did each group originate then? Or is it known?

how do you distinguish a ""Bedouin"" in Jordan? anyone from a known tribe?

Auda Abu Tayi

do they not speak a different arabic than the one you speak in your areas?

>Iceland to some small degree
It's the leading maternal heritage, that's not "small" at all.
>Norway not at all
You have a large percentage of R1B. That's Celtic, my friend.

learn to read a chart, modern Egyptians have a lot of sub-Saharan blood, this makes them far away in genetic proximity, are a great distance from the Levantine and Bedouin. See the second graphic or the source data, if you not believe this.

R1b was before celtics

>Arabs are a based but gravely misunderstood people desu
Yeah you lot sure like to pose lol. Met a lot of good ones like some of my friends. Met some cunts too but theres plenty of those everywhere. Saudis are honestly the worst (although I have one good saudi friend too).
All the ones I met come from good families though. Most of the ones flooding Europe are the shitty ones that dont understand that they're not in [wherever they came from] anymore.

Scandis are germanic
you're thinking of germand

No, R1B is Celtic.

>haplogrouptards are arguing
friends, you forgot that Central Africans and Turkmens have high amounts of R1b.

Yeah, there really should be a different name for Germans in the English language.

We call them 'Tyskere' in Norwegian

In Norwegian
Germanic = Germansk
Germany = Tyskland

Yes

Different strains and circumstance.

The R1B found across Western Europe is due to the spread of Celts, and it is not the same strain found in Turkmen.

>muh haplogroups

Not that much more r1b in Iceland though...

>n-not the same!
ok haplotard

>science confuses me

haplotardism is not science it's bro-science

>image clearly shows R1B to be the most dominant group in Iceland
???

You quite literally don't understand that there are different strains of the same halogroup, and you think you're qualified to talk about what is and isn't science. Good one, my swarthy friend.

the first knowledge that has of the Celts is of 3000-3500 years ago, instead remains of r1b have more than 7000 years

Celts are "recent" thing

>turning this into a haplomeme thread

In Arabic there are two words for Arabs: عرب `arab (sg عربي `arabiyy) which generally refers to urban Arabs, and أعراب ´a`raab (sg. أعرابي ´a`raabiyy) which is the term for nomadic Arabs or Bedouins.

هل انت طالب؟

ottoman russian war
bediouns were basically the knights of the ottoman empire
different dialect, location and if lastnames
Some clans here are urban and others are bedioun
underrated
I know, and bediouns ARE Arab
In Arabic we say Almani for germans and Germani for germanics so I get what you mean
I wasn't hinting that you weren't germanic.
Thanks friend
Yes I wanted to explain this but I don't think it makes much sense in English since they don't have a letter for ع

Yeah as far as I'm aware, English is the only language that creates that confusion. The romance languages also have different names for the country and the people.

This website hasn't broken you yet, but trust me you'll come around.

That's literally a traditional dinner in Norway

I've been here for 12 years senpai. I'm just able to separate memes from reality is all.

Yeah Ive seen it before, we either cook it by boiling in water to eat it on its own or in different types of diary + spices to make mansaf we also eat the balls and stuff the intentistens Its Jordans national dish and its basically rice and meat cooked in different types of yogurt and the yogurt also acts like a sauce, idk how it exactly originated bu it's said that an amonite (or even older than that) king told be people to mix meat with diary to piss off jews after they broke a treaty with him (nasf means kinda that or destroying\negleting) and the word Mansaf is deprived from it

Forgot pic (its also tradition to eat it with your hand in ceremonial settings)

>a different arabic
lmao what do you mean, no everyone speaks Arabic not a ""different arabic"
What's your lastname?

I'm not sure what to expect that to taste like but I usually like yogurt based sauces. Is it pretty tasty?

>finns are have more relatives to the east
Russians?

عبيدات(من حرتا\حرثا صوالحي+محمدي)+بدارنة+حجات

Looks tasty :)
Is Jordan a safe country to travel to?

Whitey created everything.

The thing is, English mistakes the terms German and Germanic. In Spanish they're different:
alemán - German
germano - ancient German (e.g., Arminius)
germánico - Germanic (includes all Germanic speaking populations: Swedes, Englishmen, Flemings, etc)

Well yes, its an extremely popular dish in the Arab world I think you'd love it
If you know any Jordanians tell them you want to try mansaf, if they dont invite you to their home withn 2 days cut them off
So who lives in the part of scandnavia russia owns? And dont say russian i mean what type of russian
Extremely safe but people WILL try to overcharge you for stuff especially taxi drivers
How can that be possible when whitey himself was created by Yakuub
Yeah I noticed in Arabic
Almani = german person (male)
G/jermani= germamic person (male)

>So who lives in the part of scandnavia russia owns? And dont say russian i mean what type of russian
Russians for the most part. In the past there were maybe a few thousand Saamis.

the only thing I like about arabs is how gracefully they banter with eachother, capable of turning "I'll throw a shoe at you" into poetry

>gracefully
wut

No. American southern hicks are the Bedouin of Arabs

Wallah sa7i7 akhi

>Norway
>germanic

pic one

Proxy detected

>It's the leading maternal heritage
poor female ancestors