>What's good?

Your lottery chances

Please

>Boreball
>Furpuck

What's really good?

Our chances at 8th spot

>tfw we can finally start talking about good sports again

realistically when will they win another? they wont win with gsw for the next few years, but they dont have any promising young players either

B T F O
T
F
O

>no tayshaun prince

kek

>they dont have any promising young players either
SMALL BALLER DETECTED

not Lonzo's stats

>but they dont have any promising young players either

I would've agreed with you two years ago, but this year is the first time since 12-13 (before Kobe tore his Achilles) that the Lakers look like they might actually make some progress.

Kuzma and Ball have a lot of upside, Nance Jr. and Ingram have a high chance to develop into very good players, and Clarkson's still a great boost off the bench. It's still gonna take a bit more time and I might be too optimistic, but I'm looking forward to seeing how this team meshes.

H O L Y
S H I T

B T F O
T
F
O

Not much loser

They don't even own their pick, their archrival does

AND the get. holy fucking shit lmao

Yeah except we'll be the 8 seed idiot

Are we supposed to be sad about some Spicstick team?

holy shit

This is the absolute state of aidsfornian posters

considering 98% of Lelkers fans are spics, yes

Well the Warriors did win last year....

fuckin shrekt

So you have no shot at the lottery and you get to be cannon fodder for the Warriors.

I don't think that's any better

SMOLDERING

>counting the 4 ones when they were still in Minneapolis

cheeky

Delet

>counting titles from when some peoples grandparents itt werent born yet when it was a league of 8 teams full of factory workers when they were in about the most opposite region of southern california as possible

My grandpa played during that era. He had a sham job at the factory and played basketball for them.

no weigh jose