Commonwealth puppets

So can someone please explain to me the British Commonwealth

Are they basically puppet states of Britain? Why is there no strong movement to become independent?

aka-Canada, Ausrtalia, NZ, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IXOEdvfMeIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The British Commonwealth are the countries that were colonized by the British empire. They are now all independent, however almost all that succeeded peacefully retain the monarchy as their head of state (a ceremonial position primarily).

So they are independent, just choose to honour their connection to the British Empire as part of their history, unlike the US for example.

>trap posting
end your life faggot

>American education
We declared independence over a hundred fucking years ago.

>The USA would be exactly the same if they didn't decide to listen to some SJWs who declared that they shouldn't have to pay taxes
>USA ends up paying taxes anyway.
>Hundreds of thousands of white men died for this.
>It achieved the same result as "just do nothing" which everyone else chose.

Why do you have the British flag on your own flag?

Why do you have a foreign leader as your head of state?

Why is there a governor general of Australia?
If they are independent why do governor generals have the power to dissolve parliament?

General Sir Peter John Cosgrove is not a foreigner. He is a great man, an Australian man and I have a lot of respect for him.

A graduate of the Royal Military College, Duntroon, Cosgrove fought in the Vietnam War, receiving the Military Cross in 1971. From 1983 to 1984, he was commander of the 1st Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment (1 RAR), and he later served as commander of the 6th Brigade and the 1st Division. Cosgrove rose to prominence in 1999, when he served as commander of the International Force for East Timor (INTERFET), which oversaw the peacekeeping mission in East Timor during its transition to independence.

Cosgrove was Australia's Chief of Army from 2000 to 2002, and then Chief of the Defence Force from 2002 to 2005, receiving corresponding promotions to lieutenant general and general. Cosgrove retired from active service following the end of his term as Chief of the Defence Force, and subsequently served as leader of a taskforce helping to rebuild communities in Queensland after Cyclone Larry in 2006. In January 2014, Cosgrove was named to succeed Dame Quentin Bryce as Governor-General of Australia. He was sworn in on 28 March 2014, and created a Knight of the Order of Australia on the same date.

Our constitution does not mention a head of state at any point. Read a fucking book.

>Trump wants to deport her
What now Sup Forums

The entire policy of the British Empire was to keep their colonies deindustrialized so they would always have a market for their factories. USA would not have become the economic superpower it is today if it had stay under Britain's thumb.

The commonwealth is a nickname for the empire. We use it so brownies and americans don't get butthurt.

>op is literally retarded

>anime / trap-faggot shit
ZYKLON B

>Why do you have the British flag on your own flag?
Tradition and Heraldry.

>Why do you have a foreign leader as your head of state?
We don't the GG is a citizen.

>Why is there a governor general of Australia?
To keep the faggot politicians in line and to dismiss government if it becomes Tyrannical or incompetent and to oversee elections ect.

>If they are independent why do governor generals have the power to dissolve parliament?
Because of politicians like King Nigger doing as they please.

You're barely even a part of the empire, you are so french you dissolved your own knighthood.

See this here. This is New Zealand's knighthood medal. They get this pathetic display because they were too cucked by their natives.

It's called "The order of merit". Pathetic.

pic

That's nice sweetie.

Now look at this.

This is the australian medal.

This shows you are a member of The Order of Australia.

Look at that shit.

Australia is the golden boy.

Number fucking 1.

>her

Now look at Canada's medal... which canadacucks themselves voted to dissolve and ban because it was offensive.

This is what you get for being a french faggot.

It's shit.

You need your teeth knocked out.

>Australian education
We were "given" independance "50" years ago.
If your gonna stand stand up for us, at least get the facts straight.

>carrying about medals you will never earn

Don't blame me, you should have wiped out the natives better.

Okay then sunshine.

>being a pretentious french faggot
America is more a part of the empire than you. You're a pathetic joke of a nation. Nobody respects you. Not even New Zealand.

In fact, New Zealand is superior to you in every way because they are fucking french.

*aren't french

Nice one snowflake.

You must be a fucking maori monkey man.

Your banter comes off as butt-hurt.

Only 10% of the population is french if that. Plus we pushed their shit in a long time ago which is why we are part of the empire in the first place.

I'm in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and we're not under British rule anymore. I think we should be independent of the United States though.
We need more successions.
youtube.com/watch?v=IXOEdvfMeIY

White as fuck m8 wont tolerate a shit eating Aussie whose country abolished knighthoods to run ours down.

t. wikipedia warrior.

Australia became an independent nation on 1 January 1901 when the British Parliament passed the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act allowing the six Australian colonies to govern in their own right as part of the Commonwealth of Australia.

Westminster Statute was just icing on the cake.

You have major cities where people speak french.

Just look at your prime minister. He speaks english but he's a total frenchman.

Your nation's attitude is that of a frenchman.

Uncuck your shit if you are so great. The french influence makes you gay as fuck.

Whatever you say chink.

>her

where is this picture from

>her

It's a mechanism whereby Britain spread the benefits of civilization to the world. In return we get immigrants, rape gangs, accusations of institutional racism, and culturally enriched in all ways.

So swings and roundabouts really.

Hey I wasn't saying you were a fag or nothing. I'm just saying our was better. Also, don't blame me for Milkcum Prepbull ruining my nation. I hate him more than you do.

Yours was cucked though because it had some coconut talk on it.

Your cities have french names and your people have chinese faces.

Your country is in asia.

>her
this trap shit gonna fuck you up when it hits you norway brace your ass for when that girl whips out a bigger dick than you

We are the white stronghold of the South Pacific.

You are just a place that's next to a far better place.

Atleast I don't have shitty net and pay double the price for movies and games.

Also what is your obsession with usa? It must taste good and go well with that sweet and sour dumplings or whatever the fuck.

Also that picture you posted is in china, they are having a parade because we sold them cheap ore or some shit. Nice try though.

There's that french in you shining through.

That's typical canadians celebrating your national day in montreal. That's a fact.

You can just keep up with pretentious memes but the truth hurts frenchy.

you know the red white and blue is a nod to your origins right? a mark of respect to your english ancestors, you may not have the jack but your flying our colours, yank.

Your flying our colours mate, maybe not the jack but your flag is a mark of respect to the empire.
Tried posting a sec ago and it didnt get through, might double post...ah well.

THEY'RE ALL FUCKING TIN CANS

> her

There's a huge group of fags who ruin everything they touch with red white and blue on their flag too.

they are the east india trading company, exact same flag and was created after you abolished absorbed them.

Thanks, I did not know this. And who says Sup Forums isn't educational. Img related.

I'm not sure if it's fact or not but it's pretty coincidental they started using their flag the year you absorbed them.

Had a quick Google and the eec flag is mentioned as being part of the union flags evolution

Incase

thanks buddy