Yes
>russian
Yes
>guy
Missed shot

1. USA
2. I love them too

name of that doujin?

(C88) [Amagaeru to Sprocket (Amagaeru)] Shota Teitoku to Kanmusu-tachi (Kantai Collection -KanColle-)

estonians are for cute and loving

great country

Estonians are for hunting

me at back

1)deseret
2)how can you not think people from a country called eesti are cute?

>Russian
>Female
>Posting on animeshnik site instead of chasing some old oligarch cock

Why are you lying m'ladoi chelovek?

I won't prove anything to you, there is literally no point in that besides attracting even more attention. Think what you want.

1. Russian
2. Never seen one (and don't want to)

Gogi seen no supplies of natashas for years and he's mad because of sperm intoxication. Amusing.

You should try meeting one. They are cute.

No, fashisy ebanie

Flag
Yes, I want nothing more than to be a cute Estonian

I've heard finns are slow and stupid, and estonians are some kind of post-soviet finns.

Abkhazia and South Ossetia

What are you trying to say? I don't think i follow

Finland
Yes, estonians are nice. [spoiler]Although the only estonians I see are construction workers[/spoiler]

Can I join the hunt? :3

Not all girls searching oligarch cock

so stupid, i think you have something like moral trauma, anf now you hate all woman, little poor virgin)

i dont know any estonians, think they are slowly

i like more southern nations

How come vikings threads are so gay. You are supposed to be super manly beardman with chesthair and shit.

>Vikings
>manly
Yeah raiding defenceless churches and villages was very manly

>denmark

Me on the left

You are kinda on point there.Girls would always laugh at me, I was always fat and ugly.I didn't blame them, I knew it was the truth.Fast forward few years, after August war, I'm walking down the park minding my own business, so this beautiful Russian girl comes up to me, I look up and smile as I usually do with females, she points her finger at me and yells:"Givi, you're fat and ugly and occupied". Occupied? What does she mean? Something died inside me, this black void I've been holding up for so long has spread all over my body. I turn around and walk back home ashamed, in tears.

doujin name?