THOR: RAGNAROK Concept art Released

Epic Godkino incoming

>As part of their epic Phase Three preview, Marvel has released new concept art from Thor: Ragnarok that is absolutely out of this world!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPSCjnwD3gc
youtube.com/watch?v=P6xKnRorZGg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>At midnight, Marvel's Phase Three preview was officially released online, meaning we've just received a ton of new concept art for Ryan Coogler's Black Panther!

This bitch, I like her already. Please tell me they're not killing her off.

It would be pretty hard to kill the Goddess of the dead.

So we shipping Thanos and Hela now?

>new york again

this look like Planet Hulk

New York is the traditional Marvel location though, it's been that way since times immemorial.

Only 3 scenes take place on earth in Thor 3

My only hope for this movie is a Beta Ray Bill Cameo. I mean we got the fucking Guardians of the Galaxy a mutant horse dinosaur cosplaying Thor isn't outside of possibility.

means nothing

>means nothing
Sure it does. It's where most of their stories have always taken place. It's where their heroes live. Because that's where their creators lived in the beginning, they drew what they saw outside their windows.

Moron nobody gives a shit about that worthless info and its totally irrelevant to ruining a Thor movie with earth scenes for the 3rd time. pay attention next time

Go fly a kite, kid.

what ps2 game is that?

>9 realms
>Plus totality of the cosmos

>How do we get Thor back on Earth?

Say what you want about DC but at least they are creative with each movie

Hulk's Spartan ramapage. I remember the good ole days of playing it when i got home from school

All these incoming run of the mill by the numbers slogfests, painted under the "new and different" banner

The goddess of death corners two gods...in a new york alley?

Nice art but you just know it's going to look like a big piece of crap on screen

Sorry friend, this isn't a Snyder film, think u got confused

>Say what you want about DC
They suck and their movies suck

Welcome to Marvel. This has been happening since the 1960's.

Chris Pratt...

youtube.com/watch?v=OPSCjnwD3gc

Damn Chris looks good

Wrong site friendo? Think you were looking for neogaf

putting perspex glass around ancient monuments so they're safe from the outside but people can still look at them and be allowed inside in controlled numbers is a great idea, why don't people do this IRL? whitey btfo

>marvelfags defend lack of creativity by the film studio with but muh comics always tuuk place on earth

Kys immediately

>implying white people didn't tear that shit down centuries ago to make way for quality real estate
it's called progress Tyrone look it up

That would cost a lot of money, and money is better spent elsewhere like encouraging corporate greed.

Wakanda is supposed to be a paradise of art, architecture, technology and medicine. All of it is valued. However, they don't share it with the rest of the world, because they recognize that the rest of the world is full of assholes.

>ignorant kid is so upset at his ignorance being pointed out he has to tell people to kill themselves
So mature. Go fly a kite, kid.

Hela?

Does anyone have the "I want a son." panel?

>blue Karen in handcuffs

I'm gonna cum

Redditkino

So who wants to guess how much time will be wasted in the film spent look at thors friend's intern's intern this time around?

>more earth shenanigans

jesus is fiege retarded??? leave that shit for spiderman and all that other boring shit!!

t. american whos oldest monument in his city is the mcdonalds build in 1992

You've pointed out marvel comics take place on earth. How insightful. It serves as a great excuse for a film touted as a cosmic adventure wasting more time drugging in the alleys of new York .

Yea fuck off pajeet.

If anyone other than James Gunn is gonna give us a mutant horse Thor, it's Taika Waititi,

not him but are you retarded m8? your arguement isnt even the complaint. they have nothing to do with each other regardless of what the original creators or older comic adventures were

>sits in his chair all day for years on end
>only stands up when he needs to get something from a cupboard
>thinks he's better than everyone else even though he does nothing but leach off of other peoples work
>edgy and angry at the universe
>calls kidnapped little girls his "daughters"
>entirely motivated by the dream to one day impress his waifu
>no matter how powerful he gets is always a friendzoned beta orbiter
>gets cucked by deadpool

Thanos truly is /our guy/

>tfw no death gf

The thor movies have always been trash. The first movie they didn't know whether they wanted to go magic or sciene

The second was so pointless it was a wonderful the script got approved. There were pointless characters literally stealing screen time

Thor has no vision in the mountains and now hulk will steal his own show lol

Imagine Snyders hands on thor.

Mcu* no clue how my shitty phone got mountains

>Imagine Snyders hands on thor.

desperately trying to recapture the vaguely impressive style of 300 like all his other shit movies?

this

They would finally at least something interesting going for them. Better cinematography and scope than nothing. Half the audience wouldn't fall asleep I could assure that

we already knew Thor was going to be in NY to find Odin from the end of Dr. Strange, also considering now adays its cheaper to film on a greenscreen in whatever CG environment you want rather than on location it will probably only be brief

>Imagine Snyders hands on thor.
Visually overwrought incoherent bullshit plagued by the lamest of affect? No thanks.

>doesnt like dutch angles

>>kid

Reddit is here

>200 superheroes all failing to keep New York safe
>also they somehow manage to avoid running into each other every day and night
But G-d bless Thor 3 for respecting its roots!

Gunn>favreau>Synder>>>>>>>>>>>>>Whedon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Park jenkins>>Russos

>also they somehow manage to avoid running into each other every day and night
But they don't.

Patty*

Actually they do. You don't have to be autistic against New York City being a hub for Marvel, but don't lie to me. It's evident in the comics, cartoons, and MCU.

Oh yea! I also saw that one shot of spidey giving helping daredevil with those crazy ninjas

Moron. Also you missed the point anyway

That's not the point of anyone's complaints you fucking idiot. Nobody cares enough about you to "lie" or whatever the hell youre talking about. The problem is thor movies wasting time on earth. Stop bringing up the fucking comics. The studio can do whatever the fuck they want at this point. Bringing him back to london, new york, or new Mexico is stupid as shit and you look like a fool trying your best as the defense force

Black > Johnston > Snyder > Gunn > Whedon > Branagh > Ayer > Favreau > other bullshit TV directors > Russos

Was Spider-Man even around during Daredevil Season 2 yet? The timelines are kind of confusing.

could it be that Hela will take Lady Death place in the MCU and that Thanos want collect the stones for her?

>all these anons freaking out about earth
relax faggots, feige's already said that only 10 percent of the movie/2-3 scenes take place on earth, and we already know it's partly just to involve doctor strange in the story

beta ray who now? looks like a horse.

similar things are done all the time.

for example pic related, early medieval city wall with a modern roof to keep off the worst of the weathering.

....OH SHIT

CATE BLANCHETT CONFIRMED FOR INFINITY WAR

>thor will never fuck the tits off kat
it's not like he and hershlag have any chemistry

Looks like she's wearing a bald cap
And I'm okay with this
Glad to know she's not shaving her head again

What do we think of the new trailer?
youtube.com/watch?v=P6xKnRorZGg