Puerto Rico defaults on its National debt

Why can't these spics pay their bills?

Poor Ben

Because whites keep them down

>Ben "spic on a stick" Garrison

I wouldn't feel sorry for him. He's one of the most brazen racists on the internet.

what does that mean for them? will they finally become a state so we can fix their shit?

I wonder what it's like to be A. Wyatt Mann right now. Knowing that his art might actually outlive him and has evolved over the past few decades

What in God's name motivated you to make this little thread? They defaulted weeks ago - and it literally affected nothing. Also, when grown-ups make threads, they post links to news stories and/or videos so that people can read about the topic. They also post >greentext from the sources to preview those sources for the viewer.

You are lazy.

We's be broke masta, we promise dinero if 51st statehood

>la raza
>calling others racist

pottery

We should report them for defamation, libel and slander of Ben Garrison's good name.

Where is Wyatt now? Does anyone know his whereabouts?

>I wonder what it's like to be A. Wyatt Mann right now.

Ask him. (Ben Garrison)

he's suspected to be a bloke called nick bougas - who funnily enough looks like ben garrison with facial hair
iirc he drew gig posters way back in the day

I need to safe this.

some other work he did

He posted on the other chan a while back. Seemed fairly content with what Sup Forums is doing but didn't approve of defacing Garrison's work.

funny thing if you pronounce A. Wyatt Mann fast enough it sounds like A White Man...

Puerto Ricans are basically human cockroaches

Them and Haiti should just be carpet bombed along with Meheeco

Don't group us in with mexican scum, if we're cockroaches, then mexicans are lice

Any chance there's sauce on this?

>La Raza calling others racist

Why did every A Wyatt Mann prediction have to come true? its a nightmare

There's a thread about AWM on the front page of the other Sup Forums RIGHT NOW

Contains all the info you need, including the visit and HD merchants.

No it doesn't. Go be stupid somewhere else.

>You guys hop the border and invade neighborhoods and cities throughout the United States. You bring down wages for tax paying Americans and do questionable work, then you bring poverty, diseases and crime that they have to pay for. You use the ER as a general doctors visit, I mean come on, pay $75 in cash to visit a regular doctor, why sit in an ER for a toothache or skin rash for 2hrs. You pump out kids who you don't push to further their education, I mean you want them to grow up being manual laborers just like yourselves when they have so much opportunity to learn and better themselves in the US.

>it's just all so tiresome

WE COULD HAVE STOPPED IT

Why would we want another state full of liberals and losers who can't take care of themselves. Hey maybe we should make all of Africa a state too!

You fucking idiot

Because spics ain't human.

Puerto Rico will never become a state because they will never allow their national language and street signs to be in English, it's as simple as that.

They love the gringo money, but don't want shit to do with us. Fuck them IMO.

Aaaaay nesecito siete dolloress por favor!!!!JAJAJAJAJAJAJA
I want to kill myself