Can we talk about Taboo? It's a good show

Can we talk about Taboo? It's a good show.

It would be better without the Injun vision shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G78tO9zrDQY
youtube.com/watch?v=P6xKnRorZGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hmmmmmnn be veeery care-ful now

Hardy is a fuckin meme factory.

Is it autism?

mmhm nootka

Why is he walking like he's got a stick up his ass? Also what's up with the tophat is he insecure about his height? Who cares about height when you all stink like piss and shit.

Can't wait until he actually gets to the island and encounters the tree niggers so the synthesis of Hardy memes can be completed

>trips
>dubs
>dubs
>dubs

I am inside your heads, gentlemen. Always.

His character in The Revenant is so blatantly just Barnes from Platoon. Iconic, Hardy. Bang up job.

hmnm check those repeating digits, ponder what their significance

WATCH IT, THORNE

*Blocks your path*
Mmhhmmm... Nootka.
*Smacks his lips coated with salt Peter and pidgeon shit*
Mmm... Be very. Very.... Care-Ful now...
*Menacing walking music intensifies*

What do you do?

Perhaps we should investigate the quality of Mr. Delaney's business card, hmmrrmm?
You must step up your FUCKING GAME
FUCK

>Menacing dubs music intensifies

FUCKING DELANEY
FUCKING AMERICANS
FUCKING PRINNEY

> mhmm
> muh father's box
> nootka
> mhmm
*eats whole egg*

he did nothing wrong

except the exorcism that was a bit fucked up

FUCKING DUBMERICANS

>No more great banter between him and the sister
Pity,I loved it.

>we will haunt this nigger

Literally, not memeing, what the FUCK did he mean by this?

I think this was the weakest episode so far. The show seems to have peaked in ep 4. It's really getting a bit tiresome now.

nice

He had a hate-boner for James the nanosecond he laid eyes on him, for no good reason. Was he THAT fucking pissed about not getting the land to sell off? Just forget about it and move on.

Wrong

I couldn't care less about the halfbreed kid, though

>Wrong
What do you mean?

Pretty sure he was entirely aware of his wife's history and assumed James was dead, fucker was gone ten years and he would inherit nootka and become wildly fucking rich.

Are you retarded? He already besmirched his honor marrying some incestual twat and no he gets nothing out of it after years of planning.

They were already in negotiations with the company to sell nootka.

Had he had that dosh, he wouldn't have to move to fookin' 'Straya, cunt.

>Was he that pissed about losing the land two countries are manifesting for and is easy access to control trading through China that would basically make your family so rich your children's children wouldn't even be able to conceive of not having the monetary power to buy literally anything and ensure your families name is a dynasty for all fucking time?
Ya nah probably didn't even think about it one iota of a second.

mmmmm
*walks angrily*
hhhhhmmmm
*wears tophat tilted slightly forward*
ahhh hmm hmmm
*rides horse angrily*
ahhh nootka hmmmmm
*mutters in african*
mmmmmhmmmmm
*puts powder on face*
mmmm powder hmmm
*unsheathes karambit*
aaah hmmm mmmmm
*bangs sister*
choose your next words...very...carefully
*bangs sister in her dreams via african magic*
mmmm nootka... ahhhh
*opens eyes wide and stares*
hnnnnnnn hmmm
*cuts out heart*
mmmmm tell the company hhhhnnnnnn aaahhh
*has vision of his mother in a river*
hhhmmmhhmmm the treaty hmmm
*doesn't wear pants*

But he didn't know the war was about to end because he had no mumble voodoo powers.
He wanted to sell it for a quick buck.

>doesn't wear pants

ded

Wouldbe better if his sister wasnt in it and he sucked on the cowtits of ms bow but hardys a cockmuncher so we cant have that

>He wanted to sell it for a quick buck.

This. He didn't know shit about the land's importance. East India undoubtedly would have ripped them off.

So if I fuck my sister, would I be granted magical powers?

Either way it sounds like he had monetary issues and marrying Mrs Delaney was his out.

I bet beads for gunpowder the boy is not only his son but also his sister's

mmmmm

mmmm

Good work, Sherlock.

Probably

>ctrl+f "mmm"
>21 hits
mmm

FX drama?

Mhmm.

[muffled mmm in the distance]

Mid season recap

youtu.be/G78tO9zrDQY

>Those comments

How do we fix women?

He will return as a ghost and haunt Bane all the way to Nootka

>women find an attractive man grunting in a masculine way sexy

what's wrong with this exactly?

still not entirely convinced Tom Hardy didn't enter a fugue state after filming Bronson and adopt a sort of mixed personality. Just look at him in Star Trek: Nemesis compared to now

mmmm

mhmmhm

*grunts*

watched 3 eps now, when will it pick up?

> son, we're gonna write a tv show together
> gee dad, that'd be awesome
> you're gonna star in it
> awesome, can i fuck my sister in it?
> you betcha, son.

Episode 6

yeah this is my favorite part of the show, imagining him and his dad getting plastered in some bar working out how he'll ghost-rape his hot sister.

>> son, we're gonna write a tv show together
>> mmhm
>> you're gonna star in it
>> hrrmmmh
>> you betcha, son.

FTFY

that computer fog is pretty shit m8, are the production values really that low?

>those comments

I literally fucking told you that the grunting is charismatic and you called me autistic for trying to copy it irl

check fucking mate Sup Forums

careful now

>mmmhm take that fucking dress off now

w-what?

user this is a fantasy/drama. Grunting at women irl will still make you look autistic

>*Fucks you*
>Mhhmm

mm-hm
b-back dat ass up

b-but I know an alpha social butterfly who does it all the fucking time and I actually copied it from him

So when will the series admit that James is just mad and he's getting his information from somewhere else? He's clearly one of the crew from the sunk ship who survived; so perhaps he has the knowledge from the EIC because of that?

If it truly is fantasy "I can know shit I shouldn't know" I'm fine with that, but this "are they, aren't they?" shit is annoying. The vodoo quick edit crap is really jarring and I'm not sure if this show is suppose to be fantasy or a drama/slow burn thriller.

We already know it's alt-history, but is it grounded in reality or is it just maaaagic! Because if you knew every dirty secret about powerful people, you could fuck them over really easily.

Im 3 episodes in and waning a little. The London drama is getting tired and knowing Hardy is the sole protagonist thus far takes away any tension thanks to his plot armor.

Does it get more interesting?

Of course he was on that ship, he was a company man for years.

I'd be more interested in finding out how he knew about the peace treaty in Gent.

original mmmm

The only piece of information a character couldn't have possibly known was James somehow knowing about the secret negotiations in Ghent. Unless he used his voodoo magic to see this. Everything else is explainable.

> it's a Gatiss is disgusting episode

mhmm perhaps

Same guy.

all of these scenes are great

Hardy is so fucking shit. How do you do the same autistic voice for Bane, Mad Max, and this faggot?

HrrMMMmrmm Yeush, very dangerous hrrMmSRHMMM

Is this taboo?
youtube.com/watch?v=P6xKnRorZGg

No, but it is against the rules

mhmmm BE VERY.. VERY CARE-FUL now

Why have i never thought to jerkoff directly into the garbage?

mmmh

Mmh? Jesus Christ. Am I the only one in this thread with a brain?

THEY got to him first.
THE FUCKING AMERICANS

Only if you share the experience.

FUCK

So the FUCKING AMERICANS give him intel, he makes his will in favour of the FUCKING AMERICANS, the FUCKING AMERICANS try to kill him and then the FUCKING AMERICANS blackmail him into delivering powder?

What's their endgame?

She didn't swim so good!

Why does the expositional dialogue in this show assume the viewer is retarded? It's so poorly written that it put me off entirely after they were still doing that shit in episode 3. I could understand the first and maybe second episode of doing it as you're still establishing everything and there's only so much you can do in an hour, but when they do it every episode it gets fucking insulting. Specifically this is what I'm talking about. If you're not a literal drooling retard you should be able to follow the story and come to the same conclusion, another time is when he has to ask the room of his top economists and spies about the implications of a Mrs. Delaney in episode 2. Fucking insulting as hell.

they want the FUCKING AMERICAN audience

>*unsheathes karambit*

Mmmmm, be very, very careful now.

Why does he say Nigga and they pretend he's saying Nigger?

I don't mind it since it's usually sir Stuart doing the exposition in an insulting way to the idiots

so intellingent wiewers can identify with him, while those that didn't follow can now follow

> ah, Mr...
> It's Sir
> Mr. Sir?
> It's Strange
> Maybe. Who am i to judge?

Dropped it right there

I always enjoy it when shit starts to spiral out of control for a seemingly invincible character. Shit's going to get even more entertaining now.

>YOU HAVE TO EAT THESE EGGS

Laughed too hard

*stares blankly*
*points at the ceiling*
mmmhhmmmm

*blows dust*

"no"

Hmmh. glad he's gone.

the show is written by tom hardy's dad, i hardly think anyone has thought about the plot that far

All he wanted was for her cunt to accept the work of an honest man.

After the telepathic night rape how can you doubt this show involves a component of magic?

It could just be in her head. She's pretty nutty after all.

*dum dum DUM DUM dum dum DUN DUN dum dum DUM DUM dum dum DUN DUN*
Mhmmm... A dead thread.
I know things about dead threads.
>Chomps egg
>Gives you someone's tongue
I want safe passage through to the front page.
Good day.
>Bonks sister via dreamscape

CAREFUL NAO