Where Hands Touch: The story of an SS officer falling in love with a black Rhineland bastard during the height of WWII

>Where Hands Touch: The story of an SS officer falling in love with a black Rhineland bastard during the height of WWII.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1KJRRSB_XA
youtube.com/watch?v=P6xKnRorZGg
mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/cityroom/2013/05/15/a-black-nurse-a-german-soldier-and-an-unlikely-wwii-romance/?referer=
youtube.com/watch?v=UckReFJimpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's literally Sup Forums - The Movie

I don't think pol will like this

I don't understand the message. Are indie movies just trying to get funding with the dumbest fucking ideas on earth. Like sharknado or zombeavers. Might as well just call your movie MEME MEMEME machine and be fucking done with it.

The message is love conquers all

>love conquers all

Is that how it works IRL?

>love conquers all
>Is that how it works IRL?

Sure, Trump loves himself so much he beats Hillary and becomes president

absolute madman

>Nazi depicted as human
>Race mixes
It's a movie literally designed to piss EVERYONE off!

So I might give it a shot.

that sounds cute desu

also i like the sympathizing of nazis. i like the sympathizing of all god's creatures no matter which side of history they fall on. men are men, in german uniform or american. enough of this saving private ryan propaganda about the evil soulless nazi. even nazis have tfwnopetitniggf

BLEACHED

how can blackie ever compete?

>implying anyone gives a flying fuck about who fucks black women

Black women are Sup Forums's greatest weakness 2bh. If an attractive black woman showed interest in and fucked them they'd lose their racism overnight.

Starring the same PoC that made this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=O1KJRRSB_XA

*an SS officer's son who is a member of the hitler youth

Also the gal is supposed to be "biracial" aka half negroe and half white, a mongrel

What's a rhineland bastard?

Most mulattos in Germany came after WW2 when GIs got frisky with the Fräuleins.

New trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P6xKnRorZGg

Me on the left.

rape babies and one of the reasons ww2 happened

france purposefully occupied german territory with colonial nigs and had them rape /coerce german broads

does this happen in real life?

Rape babies of WWI

What, Nazis loving black women secretly and behind closed doors?

Yes.

Nah, I wouldn't lose my racism, just my virginity

:^)

the woman who wrote this also wrote belle

she's got a white guy fetish desu

she's black?

Why doesn't she look Algerian or Morroccan then?

>Black women are Sup Forums's greatest weakness 2bh. I

No, it's not. Fuck off back to your designated emu-fluffer zones.

mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/cityroom/2013/05/15/a-black-nurse-a-german-soldier-and-an-unlikely-wwii-romance/?referer=

Shouldn't have started a world war then again which robs Europe of being the home of Western civilization and dumps it on the US's porch.
Bit fair that they have this treatment.

BLEACHED

What the fuck now I love back women

they wouldn't lose their racism, that's not how it works.
Most of what makes people racist is fear of that races men.
People are racist against middle easterners because they're afraid of being blown up.
People are racist against Indians because they're afraid they'll take their jobs.
People are racist against blacks because they're afraid of them raping or robbing them.
People are racist against jews because they're afraid of their manipulation.
That's why racism is so rare against asians, because racists don't see their men as sexual or violent threats. Their men are seen as submissive.

A Sup Forumstard who gets blacked is still going to hate black men, he'll just rationalize it as "well black women don't rape and commit crime" or "I'm colonizing her! this is a pro-white thing!"

>black
>black triangle

POTTERY

Is that the same reason that Black men claim to hate white people but still love white women?

yes actually that's pretty accurate.
white women are historically just as racist as their male counterparts and embraced slavery and segregation just as much.
But white women aren't a threat now and they're sexy so they get a pass.

>Most of what makes people racist is fear of that races men.
>Their men are seen as submissive.

this is pretty true actually, never thought about it

They probably bleached in Namibia

Source is Sheera Josette.

It makes so much sense

This image really made me think.

This might be pretty hot 2bh.

>I don't understand the message

Love conquers all. Do you have trouble understanding the message of Romeo and Juliet also?

>Do you have trouble understanding the message of Romeo and Juliet also?

Not him, but was it that teenagers are fucking retarded?

>People are racist against Indians because they're afraid they'll take their jobs.
Nothing about jobs, they're just dirty disgusting people with a backward culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=UckReFJimpU

YAAAAAAS GIRL
#SLAY
POL BTFO

Why does this dude keep playing commie faggots?
First 11.22.63 then Captain Fantastic and now this.
Is the the ultimate numale actor?

Black "people" are disgusting, no matter what.

>That’s why a woman like Serena Williams marrying a white man bothers me so much. The history of what was and is still being done to the Black race is not hidden. It’s public knowledge and can be researched with ones fingertips. The fact that white men have lusted after, and when not offered, taken the body of Black women for centuries is sickening. The idea that a Black woman would voluntarily lie down with one is mind-blowing. I look at paler Black people and literally SEE the oppressor in them. There have been times I’ve looked at a lighter skinned Black person and envisioned massa’ raping their ancestors.

so true

>judging people for being the descendants of rape victims
That takes victim blaming to a whole new level.

kek this is how Sup Forumstards sound like when you replace few terms

BIG BLACK BOOBS

They're really going all out with the race movies these days

I saw 3 trailers today when I went to see Manchester By the Sea

>One about an Aboriginal who is an outcast in an Australian town in the 1960's who people think committed a crime that he didn't (Also the main characters friend was Asian despite it being set in rural Australia before the scrapping of the White Australia policy, you'd be hard pressed to find Asians outside of the main cities nowadays let alone then)
>The one about the 3 black women at NASA
>One about an interracial marriage in the US in what I assume was the 50's where they have to take their marriage to court

>white male
>black female
why not black male white female? are they racists?

You're forgetting that one film with Rosamund Pike, where she plays a white girl in South Africa, who gets married to an African prince.

It's almost as if we're all just human beings underneath it all and all these distinctions we draw between each other are completely arbitrary and ridiculous.

>muh dick racism

pleb