Yu Dervish just got thrown under the bus by Dave Roberts

On Fox, he basically said the whole series loss was his fault.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dT0gux7BYwc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not kershaw for blowing a 4-0 and 7-4 lead
ok

Darvish sorry

It was
Fuck that gook

SHAMFUR DISPRAY

>not darvish for losing 2 whole games

chinitos btfo

Fuck that chino. I hope he gets shot by MS13.

If you had to pick the #1 reason why the Dodgers lost, it was Darvish. BUT, the Dodgers lost Game 7 because they left an entire army on base and couldnt hit in RISP.

what exactly did he say?

Well he failed to get out the second inning TWICE and It's not like Darvish was going to play for the dodgers in 2018 anyway. He should be hit by a bus if you ask me

The only runs the Astros scored were on Darvish. Dodgers literally win if Kershaw starts

>we could have won with 1 run

lmao no

>Trade prospects for a rental ace
>He single-handedly costs you the WS

starting kershit turns into a werebitch and chokes though. he was okay tonight because there was no pressure

It's almost like putting in a pitcher that Houston has faced multiple times a year for years now is a horrible idea.

>mfw Otani is the next jap to get BTFO and exposed by the latino and american gods of MLB

kershaw won them game 1 and immediately stopped the bleeding in 7 to give them a shot to come back. Darvish got shelled in both starts and didnt get out of the 2nd and then the bullpen didnt let the astros score afterward at all both times

Roberts mismanaged the SHIT out of the world series.

Masahiro Tanaka curbstomped the Astros in the ALCS. The whole reason why Gurriel made the slant-eye in the first place was because he was frustrated in the previous series by Tanaka/Yankees.

I doubt to high hell he said this, but if true that's extremely fucked up.

LOB 10+ runners over game 7.
And that's just 1 factor of 1 game.
You can't blame or give credit to one man for a team-ass game

>batters don't hit
Lol who cares collective responsibility is easy to bear
>pitcher doesn't pitch well
Kick the bum off the team!

>hapa Iranian gets fucking shelled and get's 50% of the L's

USA great again

his last three starts against the astros in the regular season he shut them down every game

Since he pitched Kershaw and Wood in game 7 anyway, you have to wonder what Roberts was thinking starting Darvish in this game in the first place after he had nothing in Game 3. Should have stuck him in the bullpen with the other RHP you inexplicably put on the roster even though they never got another chance after giving up runs [Fields, McCarthy].

No he didn't. He babied Darvish and said he looked fine and just got unlucky. Didn't doubt his decision at all to start him. It was his turn is what Roberts said like game 7 of the World Series is just another regular season game.

the unforgiveable thing for me was once it got to the second and they didnt get anyone in the bullpen up until he put two on base. at that point you have to throw your analytics out the window and understand Darvish is shook and needs yanked

Y’all lost get over it. Houston was the better TEAM and there isn’t anything you can do to change it.

What's a Wok? Something you throw at a rabbit!

Kind of the manager’s fault for even considering going back to him for game seven.

This is an Astros fan, and I think the Dodgers were the better team. I just could not believe that Darvish was actually going to start game 7, and then stay in the game when everyone could tell his command was off. I thought the Stros would get two runs before Darvish got pulled, instead we got 5.

>only score 1 run
>m-muh bad pitcher!!

He curbstomped everyone desu

This

Doyers left over 6 million men on base in this game. They could have easily overcame the early gag by Darvish

Dodgers left 6 gorrillion men on base. They will pay reperation

Spotted the butthurt Asian Americans. Your boy choked hard get over it.

>a fucking leaf

Don't bully YU!

>79419764
Learn to read Justin

He didnt choke. He was sabatoged by Manfred Balls

Two whole games, eh? I'd heard of shortening baseball, but I never knew it had gone down all the way to 2 innings.

This.
Fucking terrible batting. 5 runs is not that much when you have 7 innings to go, but they all choked big time.

>pitcher gives up five runs before two innings are up
>muh! muh runners!

He could have pitched one of the greatest games of his career and the Dodgers probably still would have lost with only a single run.

>thinking you can beat the Astros with only one run

I‘m terribly sorry.

I blame shitty coaching.

>Who do we start?
>How bout a guy who not only has already been exposed by them in this series, but the guy they know the best, having faced him multiple times each year when he was in their division, even though this is interleague play and literally none of our other pitchers give them that specific advantage?

yeah, because 1 run is gonna win a game 7 of the ws

if darvish had played extremely well and given up just those 2 first inning runs and had gone 9 full innings, they would be saying he pitched a superb game...and the dodgers still would have lost.

no offense = dodgers are losers

>thinks the Astr*s could hit after Darvish gave up their BP
If you didn't notice, the Astro's didn't score after Darvish was pulled. That mean's after the second inning, in case you can't muster the intelligence.

>Your boy choked hard get over it.

Your boy(s) choked hard get over it.

I don't know what Dave Robert's said, but Yu Darvish's 2 bad starts cost the Dodgers their entire bullpen for the rest of the series. Somebody has to throw all of those innings and get all of those outs. It's not rocket science, it's just simple resource management

Why not both?

youtube.com/watch?v=dT0gux7BYwc

tanaka looks like that crime boss from yakuza zero

this is true. but the Dodgers lost G7 because they couldnt get a hit with men in base,

Darvish dug a deep hole that our hitters couldn't fill.

>Jansen blown save in Game 2
>Kershaw blows 4-0 and 7-4 lead in Game 5
>1 (one) run against literally who pitchers in Game 7

Whole team shit on themselves, not just the Jap

its mostly on darvish but kershaw will always skate responsibility even when everyone recognizes that he is a choker in the playoffs, they will never shit on the golden boy because how else do you justify the 200 fucking million they gave him

Also doyer fans shouldn't be surprised, there is a reason the rangers traded darvish. I don't care for the stros but glad they denied kershit a ring, if he had got one it woulda had to be shaped like an asterisk desu

t. dallas resident

Yes yes, all the pticher's fault.

>Cody Bellinger striking out 3 times and leaving 6 men on base in the process
What a fucking fraud

>Cody Bellinger
17 Ks in the whole series

>Only Dodgers players were stuck with Manfred balls
Houston was just as fucked with those balls, adapted better, and overcame.

He's right

Is Darvish the Anti-Chapman?

うるせボケ!!

As much as I'd like to blame Darvish the real problem was the baseballs. The balls they were using made it nearly impossible to throw sliders. Even Verlander couldn't throw one. And Darvish is a slider pitcher. When his slider isn't going he's going to look like trash.

MLB made this happen by taking away a major type of pitch from the pitchers with that shit ball.

I'd like to point out I didn't know about the balls until Rich Eisen pointed it out on his show, he predicted this would happen last night. And said the balls were lethal to Darvish, since it robs him of his only pitch. His main concern was if Darvish would even be able to get out of 2 innings.

^________^

this is what white privilege rooks rike

bro did you hear they killed bin laden

>Puig, Turner, Bellinger, all trash
Why doesn't L Gay get it?

Okay, so if the baseballs were juiced, then why couldn't the Dodgers get a big hit yesterday? Does your team legit suck that much, that they can't hit a juiced ball for a basehit with RISP?

>pulls my eyes back with my fingers

Reminder the balls are only juiced when the dodgers lose. They weren’t juiced when they ran up 11-1 against the cubs according to doyers amigos.

this

its only juiced balls when they lose, its only umpball when they lose, even when the umps were calling strikes at the ankles while kershit was pitching

It's almost like the Doyers and their fans are a joke

exactly. They’ll be lifelong angels fans as soon as Anaheim gets some pitching

I wish I could see the hover hand behind her back

first koo gets cut and now this, what a year for asian athletes

Doyers are down with Doyals and Cusb

>25 LOB
>"It's the juiced balls!"
Maybe if the balls were really juiced you wouldn't have stranded your entire lineup on base without scoring three times over

pretty sure bellinger striking out 22 times also hurt us as well.

as well as justin turner disappearing, same with puig. they had chances to win, but in the end astros wanted it more.

kershaw and jensen lost us games as well.

Be nice. He's a little boy.

What did he say? I can't find any interviews where he says anything about Darvish.

He said "My pusie smells like a stinkie poopie!"

Kek

He isn't really wrong
You're technically on normal rest since last start was cut short and you can't get a single strike

But beside that wood should have started

It was nlds 2015 all over again where shittingly started anderson over wood

You know who else lost two games? McCarthy and Jansen. They lost games that would have allowed the Dodgers to win the series earlier. Darvish was 2-0 going into the World Series and he didn't get any run support in game 7 despite the Dodgers having ample opportunity to score.

It's a team sport. You win or lose as a team.

>Dervish

Hurling Dervish out of Hurl

Never forget the gorillionz

he said that??

This!!

I bet this is on the minds of all dodger fans. It came down to the trade.

have you watched baseball before this year?