Is there a more effective villain in film? I felt genuine hate for him

Is there a more effective villain in film? I felt genuine hate for him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gBuvmidN8Dc?t=1m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate this guy

Even when rewatching, even when i know what he's going to do, i still feel hate in my heart when he does those things.

>implying he's the villain

>Jason Isaacs in The Patriot
>villain
yankies should have paid your taxes to the King

Fuck the King, weve been cucking the UK for the past 100 years

what was his fucking problem?

I'm not sure if this counts but Quentin Tarantino actually made me feel sympathetic for the Nazis with his portrayal of the Allies in Inglorious Basterds.

I think that's what he was going for (or at least, to show how brutality in war is a two-way street). So while I normally don't have much to say about Tarantino, I will say that he brought to life what I think is the most effective antihero.

OBADIAH WILL HAVE HIS SCRATCHINGS, MOTHER

>weve been cucking the UK for the past 100 years
at what? stupidity? domestic violence? deaths from toddlers?

Cartoon villain, but i am impressed with how Disney somehow manage to portray Judge Claude Frollo, as a religious fanatic, genocidal ruler, and yet somewhat sympathetic figure.

Disney has made better films, before and after 'Hunchback of Notredame', but none has a villain as effective as him.

While we are at it, i think Ramses from Prince of Egypt also counts.

I don't necessarily hate Hans Landa, and i think most of the Nazis portrayed here are more than just jew-hating meanie (except probably Hitler himself).

DiCaprio's character from Django is evil as fuck though. I read somewhere, that even he hates that character, but he did a great job anyway.

caaaaan't killll meeeee

>in the middle of the big battle scene when george washington impales the king of england with the american flag
fucking great movie man

You do know he didn't actually burn down any churches with people in them right?

Or do you Ameriflabsters actually believe this? Also fuck you and pay your fucking taxes you disgusting fat slobs. YOU PAY NOW AND YOU PAY UP OR DIE, YOU DIE NOW!

I honestly am still amazed some Americans still think the Patriot is accurate.

youtu.be/gBuvmidN8Dc?t=1m50s

what has her fucking problem?

the stepdad from pans labyrinth

Forrest Whitaker in last king of scotland

Tim Roth in Rob Roy

what was his tax policy?

It's weird watching this film as a Brit. Mel Gibson really hates us doesn't he?

Warden in Shawshank
Clubber Lang from Rocky
Sgt Barnes from Platoon

King Eddie was more the main antagonist, but I hated this guy more.

I honestly feel like the Basterds are the actual villains in that movie. Pretty much everything they do is a straight up war crime.

10/10 adaptation for the character as well.

Says so in the scriptures.

Nah, he was just a bit of a baby for most of the movie. Eddie was absolutely based as a villain tho.

Fuck this guy. Even the death he received was too kind.

>villain

>that black guy who fights with mel gibson because he wants " to be free"

if only he knew