Was Debra truly happy with Ray?

Was Debra truly happy with Ray?

Dam, ray had it like THAT?!

Now thats a milf. That word used to mean something

She traded Ray in for the Big Janitor Cock

Who's next?

What does she reach for?

Isn't that the American dream though? Nice, big house, good looking kids and an attractive wife that's an unreasonable cunt that thinks she runs the show?

God

Whatd the little kid die from?

jew aids

She had her bra stuffed. She was about to take it out to show that she didn't get her breasts done.

she was getting blacked regularly

Shot himself in the head. I guess everybody didn't love him.

Holy shit t didn't know any of this

>Sweeten's older sister Madilyn confirmed her brother's death in a statement released Thursday.

>This morning a terrible family tragedy has occurred. We are devastated to report that our beloved brother, son, and friend, Sawyer Sweeten, took his own life," the statement said. "He was weeks away from his 20th birthday. At this sensitive time, our family requests privacy and we beg of you to reach out to the ones you love."

>At this time I would like to encourage everyone to reach out to the ones you love. Let them have no doubt of what they mean to you."

>Sweeten was best known for his role as young Geoffrey Barone on "Everybody Loves Raymond," where he starred alongside Madylin and his twin brother Sullivan. The siblings portrayed the children of Ray Romano's character on the CBS sitcom between 1996 and 2005.

Also the twins were really related to the sister.

Damn son.

That Family Guy skit kinda nailed it
All she had to was just not approach a situation like a total bitch for ONCE and then she wouldn't have to end up in the modicum of conflicts that is every single Everybody Loves Raymond episode

>implying Debra was at fault for everything

'no'

After years of living with Marie, of course she constantly on edge.

Shame.
The chemistry with Kelsey Grammer in that other show was dreadful.

I always thought Everybody Loves Raymond was really boring.

Yeah because you had a family that loved and supported each other, my family thinks Everybody Loves Raymond is hilarious.

that kid didn't fly so good