Yesterday was tax day, a traumatic time in the life of a freelance writer. Others may get refunds...

>Yesterday was tax day, a traumatic time in the life of a freelance writer. Others may get refunds, but for those of us who are self-employed April 15 is almost always the day on which we write big checks to the IRS, and so it was this year. (sob)

What did George mean by this?

>(sob)

Wow his blog is on par with his books.

>What did George mean by this?
He shows masterful ability to avoid cognitive dissonance as a big government leftist while simultaneously hating the unreasonable tax burden shouldered by the self employed.

>tfw poor and still had to pay the IRS

Really makes me think what kind of tax policy Aragorn would have.

No taxes, free market will fix everything.
Also Harad, Rhun and Khad will pay doe wverything or else he's gonna rape them again.

>waaagh muh millions of dollars!
>why should I have to pay for the big government I want and continually advocate for?
>WAAAAAAGH

>big cheques to the IRS
>hasn't published a book in years

Really cogitates those neural paths

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>Tolkien
>Tory scum
>Wanting a free market

Why does this get posted all the time? There's way more egregious passages. This is just a pretty accurate description of dysentery. It's his sex scenes that are hilariously bad.

Today I will remind them

>Rich people complaining about paying taxes
Every fucking time...

No one ever thinks they're rich, deep down.

True. And it's even more funny when it come from left-leaning ones, like JRRM.
>Muh free health care
>Muh free education
>Muh subsidies
>"Hey dude! Time to pay some taxes to fund those things"
>But... muh hard earned cash...

>first sex scene in AGoT
>he can't be bothered describing the sex so he just describes the room temperature instead
THANK MR MARTIN

wait, who is Sunset?

>The sight of their arousal was arousing
Is that real?

>>first sex scene in AGoT
>>he can't be bothered describing the sex so he just describes the room temperature instead
>THANK MR MARTIN
He made the right call.

>Catelyn actually being hot
I miss this.

Yep. Wort line in the series. ADWD is sloppy.

half of it is fake. idk why ppl caare just dont buy his books u retards

yeah, D&D are pretty bad at casting female characters

So what would Aragorn's tax policy be like?

>why should I pay for all the refugees I want in my country

Economics isn't developed as a science in his society so it will just be tax at need for whatever war or construction he wants with no further thought.

what did he mean by this?

Bur what about his politics on orcs or easterlings?
That's the interesting part, not the lame battles that decide the fate of the world.

>mfw $79 tax return

boo hoo go fuck yourself

if you did better accounting you wouldn't be paying the government anything extra

Leftist want to "tax the rich" AKA people who actually produce wealth and industry as opposed to "self-employed freelance writers" AKA useless leaches who literally produce nothing of value.

>Bur what about his politics on orcs or easterlings?
Genocide.

The left and the right want to tax the self employed because they're a tiny percent of the vote and the country's wealth. Being pioneering is difficult and dangerous, so few want to do it in the first place. So few in fact, that it's a good way to raise taxes without complaints from a sizable or powerful voting bloc.

Not that George is REALLY self employed.

He meant that he doesn't like doing his taxes, that should be self-evident if you have a basic grasp of the English language. I don't blame him considering how much of a shitshow that process is in the US.

>tfw $5100 return

MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T BE A PUPPYKICKER, FATMAN. HOWBOWDAH?