Is this how Patton really killed his wife?

is this how Patton really killed his wife?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=info
youtube.com/watch?v=6j0Hw3pepLo
youtube.com/watch?v=P6xKnRorZGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>twitter

kys

He is the most tragic casualty of the radical liberalism ideologies that effectively tore us apart as a society.

Made her drink bleach apparently?

the whole mild for whites meme only broke a few weeks ago

this murderer def browsing Sup Forums

no shit, twitter is a pile of shit. it has no value at all. Just adults stroking their ego and people being complete assholes to each other. It really was a mistake

Liberals have lost so hard in the last year that they're resorting to fighting imaginary Nazis on Twitter and thinking that they're saving the world.

Im almost afraid to ask but how did drinking milk become synonymous with propagating fascism?

>using the term nazi unironically

jesus christ these people are insane

Only white ppl be crazy enough to suck on a cows titty. Niggas stay away from animals

A guy on the HWNDU stream drank a gallon of milk and people were cheering him on. One guy decide to write an article about how milk was the new official drink of white supremacists, then everybody else to write the same thing citing the original article.

>Kiss your sister?

in the good old times people like him would be in a sanatorium

Whites are more able to digest milk. That's the joke.

Liberals don't understand comedy.

probably force fed his wife bleach

>people like him would be in a sanatorium

No, people who murdered their wives would be in a dungeon or hanged.

Actually you'll find that bleach is transparent.

what is this fucking faggots problem? seriously?

It really all started with some guy bring a mason jar of raw milk drinking it for health purposes saying "bring down the vegan agenda"

he was coined as milkman and Sup Forums ran with the new milk meme

He found love and then lost it. Atleast he got a loli out of it

Except no humans have evolved an adaption to safely digest bleach.

Nah, what it is is Buzzfeed or Vice or whoever literally have "reporters" trawling Sup Forums for memes.
Heat Street, a 110% bought-and-paid-for Breitbart knock-off, did an "article" about the Bogdanoff meme.

Wait, people take the idiots at HWNDU seriously? I thought you could see they were just there to troll people.
When did the internet become serious business?

>my wifes death just doesnt make sense wahhhhhhhh
>she was on benzos, opiods and adderall

really jogs my noggin

FUCK WHITE POPEPLE FUCK TRUMP AND FUKC CALCIUM

Thy drink milk because white people are less likely to be lactose intolerant, not because its white

wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=info

There was a lot of content made from it

>milk drinkers are all white supremacists now
Oh golly gee

Thanks to this site, frogs, pidgeons and milk are all hate symbols now.
I wonder if Sup Forums can meme breathing as a nazi activity too.

I don't have a twitter but someone should tell that fat retarded wifeless faggot that bleach looks like dirty water and is definitely not whiter than milk.

This bitch did die of an overdose of xanax and adderall. What kind of grown up, married mother takes those drugs? Are all leftists degenerates?

Bleach isn't white though... has he even cleaned his house since murdering his wife?

it all started with some black guys calling milk is the white man's poison

anyone who likes The Patriots or Tom Brady is a milk drinking nazi
fucking hate white scum

>tfw lactose intolerant

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

not unless he wanted to. in the gold old days people could have a rotting corpse in their house and be only considered eccentric if they had the money for it

Straight to the ovens you go!

Liberalism is a mental disorder

It baffles me that these people dont realize they are helping reelect the guy they hate so much for a second term and turn average people against them with retarded shit like this.

his wife died so he is broken and flailing around, be happy he does not write comics or books

neck yourself.

We got a live on here fellas.

Youre on the wrong side of history. SNL reks you weekly and the orange nazi will soon get impeached

LOL
Sure thing pal

his Mexican face screens white supremacy
anything is possible with the power of kek

r u new here

Keep digging that racist whole

trump btfo

It's spelled h-o-l-e.

>flat face with a strong jaw, good strong bone structure, nose so non jewish it's too fucking round

Where did it all go so wrong. Who in my family tree ruined everything

>whole

>have a pet frog
>drink huge amounts of milk for the gains
>did part time construction work to pay my way through college
Am I a nazi now?

Aaaaaaaand theres the mansplaining EFF YOU

>white people

Literally the ghost of Adolf Hitler taken form in a new corporal vessel.

Does this guy ever actually do anything? Is his life literally just shitposting on Twitter?

In what fucking country is bleach WHITER than milk? Clearer, sure, but WHITER? Fuck me. Is he mixing up products? Dishwasher Liquid could be whiter. Some of those cleaning solutions for shit like worktops and so are white. Toilet Cleaner is white, possibly. Soap is white sometimes.

But BLEACH? Can anybody link me a bleach, pure bleach, that is white?

what's wrong with this?

why are alt-righties so sensitive?

implying he ever cleaned his house. he has help for that

You have to understand that this guy has never seen cleaning products up close in his life.
Too pampered for that. Imagine that, being literally more pampered than the average stay at home suburban mom.
He's so out of touch, that he thinks bleach is white becomes it usually comes in a white container. That's the kind of person we're dealing with.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

It can't be this fucking easy to troll the shit out of these people. It can't be. There's no fucking way, I can't believe this, even though I've been seeing it for years. All he's doing was trying to get their attention and suddenly this is a Nazi symbol. And fucking Pepe? Jesus. I'm starting to think we need to stop giving them anything out of complete pity for them.

yes. you know how every week there is new study saying X food is bad for you until there is no food left because everything has been proclaimed to be bad, well there is nothing you can do without turning into a nazi eventually so just give up and be a moderate nazi which these days means a normal person

At least they're not sensitive to milk!

its not mansplaining if you don't know how its spelled

Yep and they are totally "legal" too

>he thinks bleach is white because it usually comes in a white container.
Why did it take 50 replies for someone to finally figure it out? I never would have guessed hes that retarded

>right-of-center

Fucking yanks. Centre. Anyway, he attacks anybody right of Far Left. So a huge amount of people.

youtube.com/watch?v=6j0Hw3pepLo

Isn't bleach transparent

It doesnt matter how its spelled. That how you keep te racist sexist patriarchy alive. No one cares about always spelling every word correctly

>there are people this dumb in America with a voice on social media that people listen to

Why is it only garbage "celebrities" who do that shit?
Haven't seen Pitt, Bale or Hardy sperg.

The American left is losing it right now.

Those people actually have friends and have sex.
Patton is a shut in even with his money.

Jesus she's dumb

~

that will be the hot new hate symbol soon

Fuck that dude rekt her so perfectly and completely. And is much funnier than her to boot.

>That's hate speech
It's not speech. You can't even speak when you drink anything. Am I the one getting trolled here? Have I fallen so far into this that it's a never ending kaleidoscope of memes and jokes? Where does it end? How long do I have to wait until this turns into a tumor and kills me?

That's fucking funny.

>milk drinking, pepe and construction markings became hate symbols
>moonman is still not a hate symbol

youtube.com/watch?v=P6xKnRorZGg

Fuck this shit

These people are seeing swastikas everywhere

When will it be time for normies to call anime fascist and a symbol of white supremacy? I want them to freak out over anime like they do with frogs and milk.

>The American left
>left
lol

There was a speaker at my university who went on an hour long tirade on how anime is fascist because it shows a world with chaste women, strong moral fabrics and homogenous societies.

FUCK TRUMP FUCK POWER LINE REPAIRMEN

SOUNDS LIKE A WHITE POWER REPAIRMAN, FUCKING SHITLORDS

How cares when that guy would be blocked and nobody would see his rektoning? They don't reply, nobody reports on her being stupid as fuck bar shit like breitbart and other "cash in on the right" websites.

Well clearly the next step is to make everything even loosely associated with blacks racist and watch liberals implode.

Peanut butter, cotton, sitting at back of the bus, the zoo, sunscreen.

What's with American celebrities and their meddling in politics.

If you let celebrities define your political views then you should just go on and hang yourself.

>make everything even loosely associated with blacks racist and watch liberals implode
Gentlemen... It's time to eat all the fried chicken.

If we let celebrities define our political views Trump wouldn't be president.

Specifically the story is:
>People from Sup Forums trolling hwndu
>One is an extreme anti-vegan guy who drinks two huge jugs of raw milk per day, once ate raw brains out of a cow's head in front of vegans
>Black shill egomaniac says he was drinking milk racistly
>Anti-vegan guy starts spouting off a list of all the African tribes who subsist on milk
>Everybody mocks the shill for weeks
>People start ordering milk deliveries as a joke
>Everybody drinking milk to mock him, while asking him to explain why it's racist
>Weeks later he says it's racist because black people have the "third highest" rate of lactose intolerance
>Shill then releases a song called 'Milk is Racist' and promotes it constantly

>Some clickbait merchant writes a shitty article
>Brainwashed people believe it

Inflated egos and tribalism run rampant in American politics

And a few weeks before this she called for the USA army to follow her in armed revolution.