Anyone else feel the same way?

Anyone else feel the same way?

Wow... really makes you think.. then again youre that austrian cuckposting shitfaggot so fuck off

i agree. me on the right btw

>I'm gonna make a pencil disappear

What did he mean by this?

WOOOOOWWWWWW IIMMM THINKING HARD

yes, most adults see the Joker as the true hero of the Batman saga.

I'm pondering my thinking muscles, they suggest I should should negotiate the matter further between my frontal lobes.

When you became a man you put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

I hate to say it but I'm serious right now.

>what do they mean by this?

No really, I don't understand. What do they actually mean by this?

Funny isn't it?

No those two were crazy. Lau made more sense.

>can finance teams of criminals while having no income and literally burning pyramids of money
>makes more sense

>I'm ahead of the curve

what did he mean by this

""""""Adulthood"""""" Joker makes more sennse. You misspelled edgy, angstly teen years.

Whos Sup Forums most fave Batman?

That's it I'm a #niHILListmissle now

>humanity inherently has no value and society as such has no future
>people take docility and relative security of modern society for granted
>this society is so entrenched that you will have to destroy it to change it
He's pretty much right about everything.

But Batman is on some moral levels wrong in not killing Joker.
Letting him live leads to continuing deaths, as mental wards fail to contain him and ended with Harley.

He literally makes a conscious choice to put his morality above lives of others Joker will kill.

What did they mean by this?

>Joker
>Sense

>humanity has no value

What's stopping you from killing yourself or your family? Seriously.

Basic evolutionary tendencies. Realizing the apparent insignificance of life does not suddenly make you unable to feel happiness, joy, or the desire for survival.

Quite the opposite for many people. The meaninglessness of it all can actually give you a foothold to find happiness. For many people the realization that in all likelyhood your and everyone elses lives are meaningless gives them the freedom to live their life as they choose free from any meaningful consequences. Sometimes that means people find religion as hope or because they see no reason not to be even if they don't necessarily believe it is true. To others rampant hedonism. If anything it helps you to understand that there is no reason to take half measures in your life, but there's also no reason to take full measures. And ultimately how you live hour life doesn't matter, or it does. It's really hard to say.

Not really, if any Nolan character ideology Sup Forums would agree is probably Raz

>society is rotten to the core
>destroy it the roots of it so it can be reborn again

But instead of crime rates it's social values.

Only 16 years old pseudo intelectuals find the Joker deep.Only a nu.male could have made that image

Any of you faggots who call this edgy, yet cry HAPPENING or wish for a happening prove the picture is correct

>Any of you faggots who call this edgy, yet cry HAPPENING or wish for a happening prove the picture is correct
>Implying that Pol isnt edgy

That's the fucking problem with people the world all over. They think this is real. Like they legit think that Joker's shit is something worth thinking about, and not just lines ffrom REALLY FUCKING STUPID PRETEND PLAY preformed by literal madmen playing dress up and pretenting to be other people.

Wacth interviews with actors, read how they behave.

And now the whole world is fucking going under because xx% of people actually go through life thinking they're a main character in a movie

solipsism doesn't even come close

fuck, masons, illuminati, crossbones, i see the ligth, it all went downhill with language, just fucking kill us all, let the animals and nature inherit this planet

>Childhood is idolizing Batman
>Edgyteenhood is thinking the joker makes more sense

Adulthood is realizing Commissioner Gordon should have locked them both up.

This is the true redpill.