No

nope

niet

Nej

no

Well, uh, technically nah.

^

yes

if you disagree, you are a sexist. PERIOD.

this

DUDE DECIDING WETHER OR NOT TO WATCH A MOVIE IS NOW CONSIDERED A POLITICAL ACTION KILL ME PLEASE

You hypothesis is incorrect.

Heт.

err no

no

Nah

NO

não

Non

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if it was just some silly movie with the ghostbusters but as women maybe
but the pandering (((they))) do is so tiresome

Nie

To be honest, I recently watched the extended blue ray version and it works a bit better than that pile of shit that was in theaters.

I still cant get over Mellisa McCarthy - anytime she says anything scientific, it sounds like she has no idea what she's saying. When Holzman says it, its fine. And Wiig is also a weirdly done character. Replace Wiig and McCarthy with some dudes and its an alright attempt for a GB movie. Oh except that terrible ending, that was shit. Leslie Jones and Rowan (as a guy, not the monster at the end) are the best part about this movie. Fuck Hemsworth, hes terribly cringy.

But I still dont understand this movie. Why was it made like this?

Its obvious its a vehicle for feminist agenda. But why is it done so poorly? Im really trying to figure it out and Im starting to thinkg, that the whole feminism bubble around it is just a smoke screen for something else. Could maybe some of the production money go to something illegal? This movie doesnt make any sense otherwise. Even the toys are shit. Everything about it is just cheap attempt. So why? Why really?

It's Sony and Comcast. So what's the real agenda?

no

B-but it got great reviews on Rotten Memetoes!!

ei

Not really

nein

No

Check these out though

no. not riding the nostalgia wave again but most of the jokes didn't fire, the actors had about zero chemistry and the overall pacing of the movie was bad. idgaf about the all female cast, they could have cast monkeys for all i care (safe to say they got close doing so) but i just don't get how (some) actually talented and funny SNL actors couldn't deliver.

>Women are funny
*tips fedora*
youtu.be/I7izJggqCoA

I thought it was alright. It just didn't need to be made and it certainly didn't need to retcon out the originals. It would have changed NOTHING if they'd been neices or something of the original team.

Is it true there next Ocean's movie will be all female?

No.

Inspector Fagget?

>Sarah Silverman

>literally "oy vey it's anudda shoah!"

Negatorivm

>Its obvious its a vehicle for feminist agenda
No it's soulless attempt trying to cash-in with the feminism phenomena

I wonder if it was worth it to Sony. To make this movie political. Now the Ghostbusters franchise is damaged. A sequel starring the same group of girls would make half as much as the first one did. And that's not saying much

I want to watch it for the giant dance party fight/ending but the pirates in my country can't even bother uploading it with a dub.

it's like i always say: fuck tiny dicked whitebois and fuck donald drumpf

It was a poorly informed attempt to cash in on the Gamergate/SJW thing. The movie didn't matter - it was all in the marketing. It just so happened Sony had been looking to smack their dick in Bill Murray's face over his continued refusal to make a 3rd installment and their rights were soon to run out. Look at how it was marketed. Literally the first news about the movie was that it would be an all-female cast GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? No script, no story, no preliminary casting, no director, but it had been decided the cast shall be all female. They built the rest of the movie around that, and then tried to simultaneously generate and leverage "outrage". Unfortunately for them, these decisions were made in a stuffy boardroom full of out of touch execs whose insufferable millennial children probably assured them SJW was all the rage.

Nope

No in spanish.

Yes. Supposedly Sandra Bullock's character is George Clooney's sis.

You tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=jYpYTpKuT_k

>Is it true there next Ocean's movie will be all female?
Oh, it is.

I knew it was officially garbage when Bill Murray started doing pressers where he gushed about it. Murray has grown to hate the GB franchise over the years. He was very unhappy with GB2 and how it had become more childish than the original, less edgy. He didn't want it to be a franchise at all, and after his poor experience with GB2 basically refused to participate further. He turned down script after script for GB3. So with all that in mind - when he came out and said the new movie was hysterical and tremendous and all these other uncharacteristically positive statements, it was clear to me he was being sarcastic. Well, partially sarcastic. Another part of him loved that this abortion of a movie was made. He could stand back and relish watching the franchise drive itself off a cliff and die once and for all. It was over, and he was going to savor every moment of it.

>the heist never happens because they can't decide on what to wear

>I-I lost my glasses!
>Oh no wait... they're in my hand!
Hilarious!

All womxn remake when?
The Good, The Bad and the Unconventionally beautiful

Shit I didnt even see Harambe there until I looked again. Jesus christ.

>Murray has grown to hate the GB franchise over the years.
He's always hated ghostbusters. He only did it so the studio would greenlight his passion project "the razor's edge."
He's been salty ever since because his movie flopped and hes constantly reminded every time some asshole says ghostbusters.
But really, go watch razors edge. Its fucking great.

>((((The New York Times))))
>Review written by a woman

Would Kelly's Heroes or Cross of Iron work with all womyn?

cheeky cunt

Yes. The new Ghostbusters was kino. Ignore the triggered neckbeards.

Don`t know have not seen it yet.

Aren't they supposed to be catching the ghosts?

Women can barely drive cars, what happens when they've got to drive tanks?

No

There have been 2 films EVER that I've not been able to finish watching no matter how close I was to the end of the film because of how bad they were.

Dumb And Dumber Too.
Ghostbusters.

I made it to about 15 minutes from the end of Ghostbusters and couldn't do it.
I was so so so drunk and it was still SO bad.

Kino happens.

Get your cartoons out of here or at least post the Master Blaster arrogant midget

Stop being a Nazi

It's ok. Not much worse than Ghostbusters 2. I wish they got a better director & writer though. Probably would've helped to not try to make an Adam McKay type movie with the improv and lol look how goofy we are too.

NAW BRAH SMITE DEM GHOSTS Y'ALL

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

i forgot how fugly they were. was it too much to have jessica biel as a ghostbuster?

>innocent mistake from someone that calls out people not using google while not using google herself

It's literally humour for five year olds. They made a kids' movie with weird, creepy, inappropriate queef jokes.

>They literally jump and fall on their proton packs
Aren't these things supposed to be dangerous?

omg no. like wtf no.

why the fuck does this fight scene seem so sterile compared to the original 2?

>useless slow motion
>they're not trapping ghosts, just zapping them which works for some reason
>really bad sports puns

When one scene consists of Fatty MCgoo being pushed off the ground by one like it's a firehose and Magilla Gorilla jumping off a stage to land on the back of one, I'd say no.

youtube.com/watch?v=IHBmNE-G2E4

fat old women fighting spooks belies credulity even in a movie

>make a movie demonizing men
>wonder why it flops

Whoever thought them going on talk shows and trashing the fans was a good idea is absolute idiot.

the movie DID bomb, right?

According to the original movie they are basically wearing small nukes on their backs.

It's budget was $144 million, and it made $229 million. With it's assumed marketing budget, yeah probably.

Stupid fucking movie i swear

nah

нeт

OK, how is this pronounced, It's been bugging me..

I now understand Alex Jones.
He firmly believes he lives in an objectively terrifying reality and it's driven him mad.

How long can you last Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=jYpYTpKuT_k

Are they...killing ghosts?

Get. Let. Debt.

It's really just het, as in hetero?

Disappointed.

Thing is it not even that bad, its just super fucking generic and visually boring.
Its so lifeless and uninteresting.

I can see it already:
>GHOSTBUSTERS 2: BASH THE FASH
>A group of neo-Nazi occultists bring back the ghost of Adolf Hitler and have it possess the body of a wealthy, New York based real estate billionare called Roland T. Crump
>The Hitler possessed billionare then proceeds to run for the highest office in the land and it looks more and more like he might win!
>Looks like our heroines have their work cut out for them this time...

i wanna fugg wiig