Mexico Hate Thread

Since the dawn of history the Mexican has lived in the Continent of North America—rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of gold beneath his bare brown feet. Yet he never picked it up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrow-head worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail! He lives as his fathers lived—stole his food, worked his wife, sold his children, ate his brother, content to drink, sing, dance, and sport as the ape!

Do you think Trump will actually do anything about these animals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_kFQaNd0_Vk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bunch of blonde haired blue eyed virgins bitching about the fact that "their" women like a good Latin dicking by real men"

There, I saved everyone from reading this thread

Your entire race was created by spanish conquerors dicking brown monkeys in the jungle.

>Fund drugs cartels due to active consume of drugs and illegal contraband of firearms
>Violence rises due to Drug Cartels growing strong
>Mexicans try to flee the country into a more secure environment, the US.
>Blame Mexicans for it

Nice logic there, mate.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_kFQaNd0_Vk

Mexicans are brotier OP

And that's how pathetic white "men" are

Their women would rather get impregnated by us "monkeys"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHITE MINORITY KEKY KEK

I really wish they would ALL die.

Notice how these low iq trash people have zero understanding of personal responsibility.

They always blame others for their problems.

Just look at how he uses words he does not understand.

Yeah we keep being told this while reality shows that is not the case at all.

Nice ad hominem there, bud.

(Search: Logical Fallacies if you don't know what it means)

You all look the same

LOL see what I mean?

This

>Checked

Aaay lmao, are you seriously using the african negro argument on mexicans?

This is some really low quality bait senpai.

Babydick trumpfag impotent rage venting general?
Babydick trumpfag impotent rage venting general.

I'm moving soon to the US and I might have a chance to fuck one of your female siblings, prep her for me OP.

>A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrow-head worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
Like Mexicans or not, but much of this is not even historically accurate. This passage was originally written about niggers (google it) and OP is likely Tyrone trying to forget which race is really at the bottom of the totem pole.

>Muh dick

What good is a big dick when you are like five feet tall?

Mexico is the biggest blight on North America. I can't think of any group of hispanics nearly as insufferable as the Eternal Mexican.

Mexicans are ugly.

I'm 5'9"

>o-op is a nigger

Go back home, Juanito.

Not only ugly, we also are dumb and we act like savages, we truly deserve genocide

us

That isn't what ad hominem is, retard.

LOL

I like to eat tracos and got to Crab San Lupis for drinking tequilas from between the sweaty brown breasts but Mrexicams also steal my scooter

Ain't no impotent rage here because we know Trump is going to win and then your relatives here are going to have to go back.

>Paragay
Don't be so salty, amigo. Wanna come to Cancun so you can finally see what the sea looks like?

Please look up for the definition before posting.

More like 5 11

>foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
Kek, instead they built pyramids and cities.

Yeah we mexicans rook same and ugly. Pic related.

Is pretty nice, but being mestizo is suffering

>Ad Hominem: You are wrong because you are an asshole
>not Ad Hominem: You are wrong, asshole.

Nice proxy ya cumguzzling cumskin.

>calling someone low iq trash, and parroting vague statements without actually explaining why they apply to the arguments being made
>not ad hominem

>muh trump is going to win

Yeah, that's why he's down in thee polls by almost double digits

Top kek

>muh rigged leftist polls :(((

Why does Sup Forums suddenly hate Mexicans? I bet most Mexicans contribute more to society then you NEETS ever have, stop with the racism Mexicans are brotier

They have an iq in the mid fucking 80s...

Do you expect them to understand anything?

Well let's just wait and see who'll be laughing on election day.

Sigh... if you have to ask you must be a shit puke maggot mexican scumbag yourself.

DIE IN A FIRE>

>suddenly

hello newfag

CHI

we whites are the master race, we build the best countries, this is why the non-whites want to live in them and refuse to live in their own

>thinking a manlet beaner has a chance
lmfao your genetic line will forever look upward to better races

> good Latin dicking by real men

I've never met a Mexican man over 5'3".

>brotier

Have you not seen the shit they are doing lately? I can tell you live comfortably. Probably /leftypol/ scum

>Cumguzzling cumskin
I wish i was, i am lusting for some BIG WHITE COCK

Because they are 100% guzzling down on whatever stupid shit their newfound lord and savior Donald "I profit from outsourcing, h1b, and immigrant labor while attacking nabisco, ford, and apple for indulging in the same practices" trump says

>suddenly

Kek. Everyone with half a brain hates you you injun scum. You are one of the greatest threats to north American civilization.

Seriously, I grew up in the southwest and have never had a problem. Once, in Rocky Point, I got into an argument with a Mexican chick about the U.S. involvement in Iraq.

Other than that, I dont even notice them.

Oh they managed to stack some Rocks, they're TOTALLY different from niggers.

If anything Niggers were more advanced than the Aztecs during the time they were around. Look at this African sculpture from the 12th century, way more advanced than anything subhuman Mexicans ever made.

You have so many advantages over us, it's no surprise, honestly.
Mexico average IQ: 88
USA average IQ: 98
except, those 10 points are not a huge difference taking into account that 60% of Mexico's population lives in poverty. I would start to worry if I were you.

compare that to what Mexicans were making in the 12th century. You're below niggers Paco. Everyone is starting to realize it.

>Why does Sup Forums suddenly hate Mexicans?
Elections and convenient scapegoat. I also suspect mind programming for the incoming race war.

>Implying those were niggers.

Arabs are not negroids
But what if you take the negro and spic side of the American population ?

Yes sir! My blond sister (German and Czech heritage) is a Mexican cock slave and she's been trained from birth to accept superior Hispanic cock!! It would be an honor for a true Mexican to deflower her on her 18th birthday! Lately she's been especially horny and decided that the first Hispanic man to pop her cherry will also get her anal and oral virginities. She's been studying many different schools of lovemaking and is ready to breed immediately. She's been on fertility treatments and there's a good chance that her first time will result in her becoming pregnant with a superior brown baby. She may even have twins!!

Already banged several white whores in Mexico, both nationals and foreigners, as I live in Cancún.

Keep parroting your memes on a Cantonese racial basket weaving site while I conquer your white women wombs one by one.

Because they have driven our wages down to third-world levels. Instead of fixing their own country, they invaded a prosperous one and undercut their native-born workers.

What the Mexicans are doing to our country is fucking criminal and will be rectified one way or another.

The Yoruba were definitely niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_people

They are almost as disgusting as peru mountain niggers

>whores

Exactly.

>But what if you take the negro and spic side of the American population
What if we removed the poor side of the Mexican population or what if you took away all the foreigner side of the American population?

>USA average IQ: 98

What are white American's average iq though? USA's average is certainly driven down by the 15% Hispanic population.

Man are turd worlder ugly.

All women are whores, though. White women are just really good at it.

Again see how dumb they are?

El Peruano

EL PERUANO: DUENDE DE COLOR MARRÒN DE CARA REDONDA.. OJOS DE VIZCACHA!! ( ARDILLA)) NUCA REDONDA Y SUCIA`` NARIZ DE ALETA DE TIBURÒN. CUERPO DE MANDRIL! CON ASPECTO DE ``MONO CHIMPANCÈ... Y EL PERUANO ES UN INDIO AMBULANTE QUE RECORRE TODO EL MUNDO TRATANDO DE SER ACEPTADO.. BUSCA POR TODOS LOS PAÌSES ..COMIDA`` CASA. Y UNA ALDEA DONDE REPRODUCIRSE``..

EL PERUANO ES FEO POR NATURALEZA.... POR UN ERROR ABERRANTE DE LA NATURALEZA... EL PERUANO TIENE EL CRUEL CASTIGO DE POR VIDA.. DE SER``FEO!!! NEGRO-AMARRONADO`` ENANO CON OLOR A ``CLOACA```Y A CACA`` Y A DIARREA GUARDADA EN UN FRASCO AL SOL!.

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS AGRARIOS!!..

ES MUY DIFÌCIL ENCONTRAR UN PERUANO RUBIO DE OJOS VERDES Y DE 1.80!!... YA QUE ELLOS APENAS ALCANZAN EL:1.50 DE ESTATURA!!

EL SUEÑO DEL PERUANO ES: SER BLANCO`` SER ALTO``OLER BIEN``

COMER BIEN!, VESTIRSE BIEN!! Y CAMBIAR SU ASQUEROSA ``RAZA!!

LOS PERUANOS SON MAS CONOCIDOS POR: ``CHOLOS``: INDIUS`` MUNUS SAPIENS. SON IGUALES AL ``EKEKO`` O AL MISMO PRESIDENTE DE PERU ( HUMALA).... ESTOS CHOLOS,OSEA PERUANOS.. ACOSTUMBRAN A DORMIR EN LAS CALLES... COMER CON LAS MANOS Y CORTAN LA COMIDA CON LOS DEDOS.... ORINAN Y CAGAN EN LA CALLE... DUERMEN VESTIDOS`` NO SE BAÑAN!! NO VAN ALA ESCUELA...

EL PERUANO: DETESTA!! BAÑARSE.. ESO YA LO SABE TODO EL MUNDO... EL PERUANO HUELE A : CEBOLLA, CACA`` TACOS`` HUMEDAD`` ABONBADO`` A TRASPIRACIÒN`` A PATA ( PEZUÑA).. EL PERUANO TIENE ANILLOS DE MUGRE EN EL GLANDE DE SU ASQUEROSO Y DIMINUTO PENE`` Y TIENE CAPAS DE CACA EN EL CULO!!! Y PELUDO PARA COLMO..... OSEA..EL PERUANO ES UN TREMENDO DESASTRE ASQUEROSO ABERRANTE INMUNDO COCHINO!!!.... ESO YA LO HEREDA DE LOS ANTEPASADOS D ELOS INKAS.. Y JAMÀS LOS CAMBIARA`...
That is how eugenics works

>we truly deserve genocide
No problem, I have some neighbors that may be interested in helping you

>Stop separating families
How about you stop hopping the fences and shitting out kids, you fucking wetbacks?

I just call them all mexicans, they all look the same to me.

Don't forget being so fucking retarded that the government can import them and they'll vote for the same federal expansions that turned their homes to shit in the first place. All while chanting "la rasa cosmica vato!" As if some 80 iq indios are ever getting to the stars.

Just a god damn cancer.

Where and when

Bro, they are not whores they are just bored of wimp ass white boys.

did they forget we literally wuz kangz

Reminder that Mexicans are more Subhuman than blacks.

12th century African Artwork.

Also sounds like fallacy of composition

Ugliest latinos hands down. Cubans > Colombians > venezuelans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chinkmexishit.

>All the butthurt wetbacks ITT
kek

Let's not forget, fellow Americans, that Mexicans definitely are not the only Hispanic blight on our country. I live on the east coast and we're being FLOODED with Puerto Ricans. Fat, welfare-whoring, ugly spics come in many forms.
Mestizos are universally scum.

Soon

Why don't you get that Americans are tired of you shit people ignoring our laws and invading our nation.
FUCK YOU1

12th century Mexican Artwork

Dominicans are far worse than Puerto Ricans tbqh.

Nothing wrong with Puerto Ricans though, they're all Legal and not usually Mestizos.

LOL yeah unite by speaking shit spanish in an English speaking nation.

Spics save your canned "there is not official language" bullshit.

>wimp ass white boys.
You can build courage through personal development and experience. You will always be a manlet though.

Dont talk shit on Peru!

Ill fuk u up...

Jk, we're simple people but at least we dug up gold and have a pretty interesting history. OH! And there are no Nazca lines in Mexico because the best math they ever did was Tortilla + Beans = Burrito

>they all look the same to me

You should be able to spot an Andean from an Aztec OOGA BOOGA savage from a mile away.