youtu.be/YIijRj9D_r0
youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Austin should fuck off

Looks boring, its not south eastern nor western

clip clop clip clop yeee haw bang bang

Gib southern belle

larger economy than canada

Highly overrated, everything Texans love to pride themselves on is done better by other states. They're almost as bad as Califags desu.

Once a traitor always a traitor

>They're almost as bad as Califags desu

Except we're not a state full of shitty Spics

>Texas
>not full of spics

Too close to Mexico.

Nothing but respect. Solid family values, its own identity, and a strong economy. Top 3 states for sure. Only problem is it is filling up with latinos like me.

It used to be under us. I guess literally nothing happened in Spanish Texas.

Our Spics are culturally White

What. It's Texas, dude. Spic central??

why are some borders so straight? who decided to draw them like that?

This anons right. They are no longer Spics, but Americans, or even Texans.

My dream state without the spics

Isn't Texas more Spic by % than California now? How is that even possible?

Trash. Nuke it, I say.

You refine oil. Otherwise you're just another state full of dumbass yanks.

eh, Tejanos are a different breed

hear it from a literal Mexican:

Texan spics are stupid and more conservative so they reproduce more, I guess.

Mexicans in denial.

Texans are alright. As with most Americans.

Things are huge. Alcohol is much more available and accepted there. Meat is consumed more. And I also enjoyed the low taxes and costs due to low taxes/regulations/min.wage. And love their love of freedom in Texas.

However, I don't appreciate all that tough talk about seceding from the union or all that huff and puff about Texas handling themselves only to beg for help after getting wrecked.

>Tejanos
perfect english, hard workethic, fiercly patriotic to Texas and America, conservative values on par with Anglos/Texians, may even be protestant, may have been in Texas for almost 200 years, can be found flying Confederate iconography

>wetbacks/chicanos
poor english, maybe a good work ethic but nothing outside the stereotype jobs, catholic, loyalties to mexico, can be found flying the mexican flag while having a saint painted onto the back off their work pickup truck

Tejanos rightfully see themselves as superior to Chicanos

>that image
in reality: youtu.be/YIijRj9D_r0

what you should be taking away from this is that even with worse damages than Katrina, Texans selflessly helped one another, and banded together to make an amazingly low loss of life. Everyone worked together, and it made me genuinely very proud.

>flying a traitor flag is good
>flying an ally's flag is bad

Whites everyone

>Our Spics are culturally White
Every. Fucking. Time.

shoo shoo billy y*Nk

California has a ton of Asian people (including people from India) moving to it.

They always sleep with guns

Good but Expensive calculators

You should stop immigrating to Kansas and Missouri

Seriously though, Texas Hispanics are culturally indistinguishable from Texas Whites

Maybe Mexicans, but California has more Hispanics though.

>Grow up in Texas
>It's a nice state
>Leave to Florida on vacation as a 16 year old
>Realize how nice it really is

It felt like that entire state wanted to tear through my body, make me obese, and give me cancer.

This.
Texas Hispanics really are the same as white people.

They get upset when Mexicans from Mexico expect them to act like them.

xD

meh, house niggers bark but they're no threat

>muh based tejanos
wew

fuck texas, California is fucking superior

>b-but muh white conservative values
>muh BASED "white" spics
kek, I don't know if that poster is false flagging or in denial. I've been to Texas, Arizona, and California before, and all the spics are the same. I suspect he's a spic himself trying to convince everyone that he's white.

American gensokyo

Where are you from?

Colorado originally. Currently living in California for work. And before you ask, yes, there's tons of spics in Colorado, but it's not as far gone as the southwest.

During summer, it is like living between satans sweaty ballsack.

You think it's far gone in California, try New Mexico.

I wish there was a map showing what percentage of the electorate is Latino by county as well as turn out rates.

They perform more executions than any other state. They're also the only state which still puts convicts in chain gangs.

Interesting and unique history.
Most Europeans wrongly associate with rednecks and incest because they don't understand the difference between Texas and the "deep south".
I wouldn't like to live there because of the climate, but many influencial people come from there and if it wasn't for the climate I would have no problem moving there.
Using illegals as your primary workforce is kinda shitty though. Not because of the illegals, but because it's a jew trick to drive down the salaries of locals.

its funny, they could just make it harder to hire illegals to slowly get rid of the problem but the jews get screwed so nope.

Great video

yea but the problem is later down the line. You think a lot of people are going to make a line up helping someone rebuild their store, pay for damage roads/infrastructure, build houses, etc. Everyone is on their own when it comes to the hard shit. Specially when it costs money.

I always heard about illegals, but I never realized what it was like before I visited southern states (not Texas though). I could imagine illegals working in construction, doing plumbing or garden work for cash etc. but the reality is even large international corporations use them. The whole idea is so unimaginable for me. You couldn't even get a summer job in Finland without your social security number, bank account number etc. but over there companies like McDonalds can hire people without any paperwork? Finnish McDonalds hires high school kids but they're still incredibly strict and professional with everything like pensions and union representation and employee training etc. like any major corporation should.

I understand the hiring laws are different in Texas (probably to allow for this) but how does this happen in the first world? Even you say
>make it harder to hire illegals
when for me it should be self-evident that checking for nationality/work license would be a standard part of any job interview. It shouldn't be "hard" to hire illegals, it should be impossible.

Obviously not including the self-employed gardener who's paid in cash. Can't really stop that.

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

>I could imagine illegals working in construction, doing plumbing or garden work for cash etc. but the reality is even large international corporations use them. The whole idea is so unimaginable for me. You couldn't even get a summer job in Finland without your social security number, bank account number etc. but over there companies like McDonalds can hire people without any paperwork?

Thanks, Democrats. The party of slave labor since the 1820s.

I'm pretty sure you can't work at companies without being a citizen or having some of card that says your're allowed to work in the US. Unless they're paying them under the table.

Nah, that'd be somewhere up northwest.

Why are you so surprise about international corp hiring illegals, they exploit the living fuck out of shit end countries, not that hard to exploit people who aren't even suppose to exist.

I don't know but every fast food establishment I walked into south of ~DC had barely anyone capable of speaking English working in there.

I'm not surprised in the least the companies would want to do this, of course they would. That's why we invent laws. What I'm shocked is that in the US they seem to be allowed to do this, or at least it's made possible for them to do this.

Then they were probably paying them under the table. It's not hard to get a random mexican guy to wash dishes or sweep the restaurant and pay him 30 bucks at the end of the day without anyone noticing. But officially, you can't hire illegals at any company. Either that or they were legal citizens, it's not really rare in Texas to run into legal mexicans that don't speak much english or speak it with a heavy accent.

Seriously though, this is getting sad.

>Rajeev al-Xiang
This desperate kneejerk deflection makes your case even more pathetic. I'm not Indian nor am I Chinese. You are a spic, you are not white, you have to accept reality.

>deleting the post
What did he mean by this?

Making Sup Forums Great Again, by deleting one cancerous post at a time, probably.

Mate, El Paso is literally Mexico. That's where I go shopping without ever having to utter a single word in English.

You don't need to speak English to be a citizen you stupid mongol rape baby.

Oh yes that's it I'm sure. Every fast food restaurant just HAPPENS by coincidence to employ all those locally born, locally grown people who went to public school k-12 but never picked up English. That's it I'm sure.

Also why are you getting angry on an online image board? Go outside, get some fresh air.

It's pretty much the same in every other city within 100 miles of the border. And some parts of Houston. And Dallas. And Austin. And pretty much all of San Antonio.

Is the name Trevor real?

Yes you retard, most minorities self segregate and live amongst themselves so they rarely need to use english. You don't know a goddamn thing about this country.

No him, but are you sure they didn't speak English, or did you just hear them speaking Spanish all the time and assumed that they spoke no English. It's not rare to see mexicans-americans speak spanish amongst themselves and then switch to English if a customer or something asks them for something in English. If you talked to them in English and they couldn't respond then that's another story, they were probably illegal.

Even if they don't use, most minorities in the US know English due to the fact that they need to learn it to pass elementary school. Unless they live under the radar or something and their kids never went to school, which I doubt happens often, if at all.

Like they were struggling to even put together a sentence when talking to me, the customer.

I understand the other part, we have a similiar thing with Estonians. Speaking Finnish to us but Estonian to the kitchen.

CHI

Absolutely phenomenal post.

you could get away with not speaking english is most of california, arizona, new mexico, and texas t b h

This t b h, I never speak a single word of english when I go shopping in california.