+++Breaking: BVB and Bosz going seperate ways

+++Breaking: BVB and Bosz going seperate ways

Other urls found in this thread:

sport1.de/fussball/champions-league/2017/11/nach-cl-blamage-borussia-dortmund-trennt-sich-von-bosz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL

Fake news

Try harder, customer.

is this bunducks?

I'm happy when dirtmund don't get relegated.

Please be real

sport1.de/fussball/champions-league/2017/11/nach-cl-blamage-borussia-dortmund-trennt-sich-von-bosz

wew

page not found without even clicking on it.

They really should part ways. IThey can still salvage their season if they act fast enough.

>firing a coach before the Bayern trashing

We should just keep this thread going until Buyern kick Dortmund out of the Pokal and beat them in the league.

Unfortunately fake news

is this /bundes/ ?

>Buyern kicking us out in the Pokal
yeah, that's not going to happen.

>a team that lost against newly promoted Hannover and couldn't beat a bunch of Cypriot farmers at home is supposed to get a result in the Arroganz-Arena

they're still always scared of us. And the Pokal is special.

so how do you feel about the season so far?
>i-its our year, la
>Buyern is finished
>James is a Blindgänger
>We dont need Tuchel, he is a fraud

why did they even sign him? on what merit? is borussia's management retarded?

nobody is available.
also Bosz cant be fired cause he still needs to lose against buyern.

>Peter Bosz

more like Pedro Bosz amirite? ahahahahhaha

How is it possible to ruin all your good players? Gotze, Pulisic, Schmelzer, Obama were all doing fine under Tuchel. What is wrong with dutch managers?

>Gotze was doing fine under Tuchel

He was where he belongs, on the bench

wew pulisic THICC

Pulisic should grow a beard. He would like a man.

>Implying dortmund players dont already like men

Surely you should want him to stay, because hes shit. when your rival fires a shit manager its actually a bad thing

Will that make him Punished Pulisic like Messi?

I don't think Messi is a radical muslim (yet).

All those shit players like Sahin, Schmelzer etc got benched and since they are best butt buddies with Fatzke they rebelled against him and thus he had to go.

Now they get regular playing time and they all suck :DDD

I thought Tuchel left because he wanted more control over transfers and Dortmund basically valued their head scout/technical director over Tuchel so they let him go.

Tuchel left because after the Bomb Attack he spoke out for the players and this eroded Akis position who painted himself as good dad to all the BVB players. So he activated his moles Schmelzer, Sahin etc and they mobbed him out