Your honest and unabridged opinion on southern Italy?

Your honest and unabridged opinion on southern Italy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ookGv44MMd4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sono tutti subumani

Siamo tutti animali

true italians

If it weren't for the mafia, it would probably be a decent place to live. Not as good as Southern Spain though.

Eternal victims, they are our niggers.

Pretty much niggers. Nice landscape though

Food/Organized Crime/Corruption and some look a lot like North Africans.

Our clay. Milan included.

You will never have it back

>t. Italian-American

Doesn't change anything

Man, Spain used to be so cool.

What went wrong?

I might have a boner from this but I'll have to unfortunately say that's a bullshit map.

Maybe it includes Portugal as well?

I don't think i like it but i'm also strangely interested in it at the same time

Proud Arab country

Portugal didn't own that much of Africa though. Just the coasts. We also didn't touch the Middle East, Albania or Indochina.

Yeah, turns out I was misled. Still pretty impressive though.

Yet I still have no qt Arab gf

Gib spanish girlfriend

I had a great time when I visited Sicily 2 years ago. Awesome sites and delicious food.

What about all the refugees?

Me too

they don't stay there, they move to the north and then try to reach austria or france.

Not true

The niggers that you see there are the ones that have just arrived or the ones who have found an easy way to do documents there, but generally they try leave.

I didn't see any when I was there desu.

Where in Sicily were you?

Like them?

youtu.be/ookGv44MMd4

I've just spent a day in Catania but a sicilian friend of mine told me that there are less refugees one can think.

I took a rental car across on a ferry from Reggio di Calabria. I stayed in Messina for 2 days, and then drove almost the entire perimeter of the island and visited Contessa, gela, and then spent a few days in Catania. I spent a total of like 5-6 days in Sicily before turning in the rental at the airport and flying to Venice for the rest of my trip. Best trip of my life.

Pic- an old Italian ww2 pillbox on the hills near Gela

Not as bad as the burgerfat memes say. I've only been to Puglia, Sicilia and Basilicata though. Thoroughly enjoyed all of it, especially Puglia and the Salento and Matera. Sicily was of course also great but some parts of Catania around the railway station looked really sketchy like they had been bombed out, and there were prostitutes everywhere The Albergheria in Palermo is like Little Mogadishu. I thought I would die there and it was broad daylight. I've never seen such seedy places other than Genova's caruggi.

Kek, bello figo is a seasoned troll, he is a weak beta anyway, nothing to be afraid of.

>railway station looked really sketchy like they had been bombed out

They probably were Tbh

I remember Catania looked poor and worn as fuck. But I still felt very comfortable there. It had its own kind of beauty to it. I really want to go again

I saw niggers all over Italy and especially Tuscany. Didn't see that many in Puglia other than working the fields at one point and vendors selling junk on the beaches, but still not as many as around Tuscany. Like I said though the Ballaro` market in Palermo was horrifying. Also not related to niggers but Taranto was disgusting as well, horrible smell in the city center, gypsy-tier kids running around and I'm pretty sure I witnessed a mafia wedding.

But.. do Italian QTs get BLACKED by him?

It's the only true Shitaly.
The rest are wh*Te g*rman mules.

And you saw no niggers?

>gela
ooh,i think i know that place from a call of duty game
there's a mission set there where you fight through the beaches to get to the town,if i remember correctly(i think i was only 11 when i first played it)

Lot of crumbling buildings in the center but around the railway station there were basically collapsed buildings, just some walls standing up with overgrown vegetation. If you're saying it's from the war, they've been like that 60 years, wtf?

The beaches close to Catania (don't remember the name) were pretty good. I wouldn't say Catania as being "comfortable" for me at all but I had a really good time there with some girls my friend and I met. They were fucking hot.

I saw an Italian girl making out with a nigger during Pisa's luminara so it's conceivable. I jerked off alone that night

Of course, italian women love the BBC

You have literally visited the poorest parts of the country, it's sad but some places in sicily look like a bombed north african towns while some places in lombardy look like west germany.

>You have literally visited the poorest parts of the country

Didn't the Kingdom of Sicily (or Sardinia, whatever) use to be rich as fuck before unification?

Anyway that's not all I've visited of Italy, but only from the South. I have yet to see Naples, will probably die once I do.

In Sicily I honestly don't remember seeing niggers. But I definitely did see niggers in other parts of Italy, especially Padua. I remember walking with an Italian girl I became friends with, and this nigger was going to cross our path. She tugged on my arm and walked me to the other side of the street and literally said to me "we should burn them"

Puglia is the best place in Italy, literally every other part of the country is jelly as fuck of us

I dated a sicilian girl and she was dumb as rocks but goddamm she was hot
I managed to convince her I was a demi god and I still have the texts somewhere
I need to combine them into 1 pic and post them somewhere, pure gold

>I saw niggers all over Ital
>Sweden
Just like back home

Post pictures. Why do sicilian women's love Black and Arab men so much?

She was smitten by the BBC. All italian women are they just don't want to admit it

>Didn't the Kingdom of Sicily (or Sardinia, whatever) use to be rich as fuck before unification?
Yes, it was the richest part of the country. In fact, south italians never migrated for work until unification. Of course when if I mention this stuff butthurt northeners will just reply with memes and buzzwords like "muh gold" and "we wuz" because they can never admit to themselves the reasons why that part of Italy is richer has nothing to do with them being "whiter" or "having a superior mentality". Therefore I'll abstain from speaking in-depth about it.

Paolo Z, sei te?

Yeah Puglia was great. Excellent beaches, nice towns, culture and landscapes, good food although seafood is not my favorite. I liked it and would go again.

What city are you in?

Only things that were weird to me were Taranto (a dystopic version of Gallipoli) and weird people in the centro storico di Bari.

Nice memeflagging you sovok piece of shit. I'm not even Swedish, I'm just here to breed blonde girls with my seed.

Yes! Call of Duty 2: Big Red One. Infact, this is the exact beach where the US Army Infantry (big red one) landed during the invasion, Gela beach

>you're saying it's from the war, they've been like that 60 years, wtf?

Maybe they have a shit budget? I was just in Normandy France in June. There are still buildings with war damage.

>niggers with QTs

GROSS! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>grouped with terroni again

Southern Italy wasn't rich, the rulers were, in the north the wealth was distributed, it's different
And as the word says before the unification you couldn't "migrate" to the north because they were different countries, you didn't have the right to roam

Is mixed Northern-Southern couples a taboo in Italy?

STOP

It's almost always terrone man/ polenta woman

In the past no one gave a fuck about borders famalam. Those only became enforced after nationalism.

>Sovok
Kike Moiseevich on vacation?

Sicialians are arabs in denial.

Taranto was ruined by Ilva, it polluted their land in exchange of giving them lots of jobs. The company became one of the best in the world though, until the italian government decided to fuck the natives over twice and close it up. So people found themselves polluted and jobless.
So Taranto does not even enjoy the boom in tourism that the rest of Apulia benefits from and that saves its economy from going into oblivion.
Let's not forget the eurozone is a literal death trap that is killing Europe, wheras Italy is a death trap that has already almost killed the south in the last 100 years. It is not easy to survive in this situation, individuals cannot fight against the levers of macroeconomic influence moved by financial and political elites. So remember that although all this shit is happening and more than 50% of young people in the south don't have a job, and when they have it they are treated like slaves, people are still lively and the environment still looks pretty decent. That's a miracle in and out of itself imo.

>Southern Italy wasn't rich, the rulers were, in the north the wealth was distributed, it's different
kek anyone who thinks wealth was ever distributed before the mass adoption of keynesianism is a complete retard and I am not going to debate with (you).

I'm not arab, I would never let my sister date an Arab

I really want an Italian qt..

The one I hung out with in Venice and Padua was the nicest and cutest girl I've ever met in my life.

Sicily was culturally and genetically enriched by Greeks and Arabs, it's a fact though.

not even close

Are you black or brown?

Your right about Greeks but not about Arabs.

I'm white

Be more specific

Florence and Pisa are full of niggers, I luckly live in a smaller town and we dont have many of them.
I don't know maybe after all he is a famous youtuber he can have some sluts.
Anyway he is not the ideal black bull pic related.
Yes but in a lot of places there are
more niggers than in Catania.
>Didn't the Kingdom of Sicily (or Sardinia, whatever) use to be rich as fuck before unification?
The landlords were rich, but the population was poor as fuck, then the whole south became even poorer because the king applied the same taxes and laws of an indutrialized country to regions which had a totally different economy and often politician only offered help to local landlords intead of improving the life of the common people, in a lot of places there was no control and no services and mafia was born.

How so?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily

I'm a white, brown hair, blue eyed dude

Cry all you want but it's true, of course there were still rich people that owned a big chunk of the wealth but it wasn't feudal and we had schools and services
After the unification the only places in the country that looked somewhat developed were Piemonte, Liguria and Lombardia

EHHH OHHH MAMMA MIA MOZZARELL PROSHOOT GABAGOOL FUGEDDABOUTIT MULIGNANS

>I luckly live in a smaller town and we dont have many of them.

Prato? Lucca?

I saw niggers even on the trains to the Garfagnana, my mind was blown.

You can have as many meme maps in your collection as possible. It won't change the reality.

That lasted 100 years and only in the Western Part of the island. Greeks colonized them for 500+ years

>weird people in the centro storico di Bari.
The centro storico in Bari used to be a lot worse, most people in there were criminals. Now it's a lot better, but of course it's the Bari version of the quartieri spagnoli in Naples.

keep telling yoursel that man. I have realised that part and parcel of growing up is letting plebs like you rest in their brainwashing convictions, and just use other people's ignorance to survive.

Then you have no shot with an Italian woman

How come sicilians are swarthy and look North African while iberians don't?

fanook pizza, mamma mia cornetto

> Greeks colonized them for 500+ years

That's fucking ancient history dude, you might as well claim Italians are Romans if you're going to claim southern Italians are Greeks.

In 8 years from now when I'm a rich single airline pilot. Can I come buy some nice property in Sicily?

Prato is a chinese colony, I Lucca has niggers as well, no I live in Siena.

you should start doing it then, because Sicilians are the closest thing to bronze age Greeks, not even historical Greeks

Don't say that.. :(

I hate our American trollinas

I have lived with a southern sicilian and a moroccan in my uni days. I have literally a photo of them next to each other. I can assure you they look nothing alike, but keep memeing

>I have realised that part and parcel of growing up is letting plebs like you rest in their brainwashing convictions
I bet you are feeling very enlightened by your intelligence in this moment

I didn't think of Siena when you said "small" but ok, I didn't see many niggers there. Wonder why they avoid it. I mean it is still on the tourist circuit and you have Monte dei Paschi di Siena so it should still have money.

>won't attach the picture
Ok I'll keep on memeing then :))

I bet spouting ebin Sup Forums memes makes you feel intelligent and like you have made an actual argument. Whatever works for you I guess.

How come Russians have narrow slanty eyes and look like mongols?

Average morrocan

sorry m8 not gonna post pics of nice people I know irl in this shithole

genetics and scientifical distributions are memes nowdays ?
Stop trolling, Slavshit
Oh and yes, pic related is a Sicilian man

>like you have made an actual argument
Your entire arguments were
>nu-uh, you're wrong
>not going to debate you
>i'm very smart

>How come Russians have narrow slanty eyes and look like mongols?
They don't? Unlike sveds, funny that you mentioned that.