Hollywod Blackwashing: Death Note

L IS BLACK IN THE DEATH NOTE REMAKE

REPEAT: L IS BLACK

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-30/netflix-live-action-death-note-film-reveals-more-characters-cast-2017-premiere/.103820

Why isn't he asian? Wtf this is soooooo~ racist.

stop it. STOP IT!!!!! NOT LIKE THIS! IT AIN'T RIGHT.

LEAVE. MY. FUCKING. ANIME. ALONE!

t. black weeb.

WE

Nobody cares about your anime.

This is the GOAT of entry level anime

WUZ

Here is your Misa Amane, who is now called Mia Sutton

It isn't blackwashing, it is shit smearing. Get it right.

Didnt sjws cry about Scarlett Johansson and Ghost in the Shell? :/
I wonder if we hear any crying about this.

DETEKTIVZ

SHINIGAMA

the real problem is that they're using weeb garbage as source material for hollywood movies

L dies. So what? Another nigger tries to rise to a challenge and fails. A white villain defeats a black hero once again.

It's funny how they're not even bothering hiding it anymore. It feels like all new shows, remakes or movies have black or female roles, just to be progressive.
Stop giving SJWs a hand, they're taking your entire arm and devouring you whole.

Hollywood has a genine fetish for "genius-level blacks". It's become a predictable stereotype, the eccentric-genius black man (often played by Morgan Freeman). With ridiculous frequency we see this character heading up the IT department, the Forensics Lab, the Research Department, the Science Classroom.

Of course, we never see this character in REAL LIFE.

When did it start? Who was the first "genius negro" character in a film that impressed everybody with his incongruous mix of brain capacity and African genetics? And how did this unlikely figure become an all-too-familiar stereotype?

LOL WTF!!!!

What is this racism doesn't L get killed by a white guy?

>When did it start? Who was the first "genius negro" character in a film that impressed everybody with his incongruous mix of brain capacity and African genetics? And how did this unlikely figure become an all-too-familiar stereotype?
>You said it yourself, Alex Cross/Morgan Freeman.

She is ripe for being BLACKED

then neither Sup Forums nor sjws have anything to complain about. they're americanizing the entire thing.

they should've at least gotten a spooky looking spook, nigger looks bland as fuck

ray penber is gonna be a produc black female who says "UH UH, AINT NO WAY YOU 'BOUT TO WRITE MA NAME DOWN WITEBOI, I KNOW NOT"

When did black people start living in Japan?

>the real problem is that they're using weeb garbage as source material for hollywood movies

I had a talk with a friend about how if they were to evil make a live action Jojo adaptation in America. We would want Terry Crews in it.

>Make the Asian characters white
>Make the white character black

Sounds like typical Hollywood casting to me

>foreign live action adaption of fujoshit
Who cares? It didn't matter who they had in it, it was crap from the word go.

Makes no sense.... Niggers can't read, how are they supposed to write

We prop up blacks to alleviate our white guilt, which emanates from the fact that we see blacks as inferior, but are told that such thoughts are wrong, so we try and make amends through overcompensation, virtue-posturing and moral grandstanding. Its like the pedophile that takes the cloth to allay his guilty conscience.

Id be fine with a Terry Crews Avdol

ever*

>Terry Crews

go back to Sup Forums please

Yet another live-action anime adaptation gets panned, as they always do.
>It's because of the racists!

>weeb
>black
You really shouldn't be here. You really don't belong here.

Here is Light's father, who apparantly has a HUGE role this time around.

Perhaps they're actually going to make Light an anti-hero instead of a villain?

IMPORTANT TO NOTE: There is no word on Ryuk's prescence in the movie, and the Director has not once re-affirmed Light will not be a villain since Netflix bought them out.

I'm expecting some hardcore plot changes

It was just a fun conversation, who would you recommend?

Why not Sweden? Don't make me come over there instead.

Its Lil. now

australian on holiday? lmao

lmao if they think whites are racist toward blacks just wait until they hear what the asian audience has to say.

AMINO

L was British.

i really like this actor, this was a pretty good fit if the yagami family is going to be white.

Is he Asian? In the series he has a lot of Flashback from what seems to be Europe.

this isnt politics, take to Sup Forums

NOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO IT TOO

Did you expect anything else from Jewllywood?

I suppose they'll probably waste screentime having L's father find out what L is doing and try to convince him to stop

Basically - Light's father will replace Ryuk in terms of screentime.

That doesn't mean the Shinigami won't exist in this movie, but i'm expecting there will only be slight nods to the shinigami's existance (like in the text when you open the death note), but they won't get any actual screentime

Oh... so what's the problem with him being black?

>Light Yagami is a BLACK MAN in the new DEATH NOTE

okay, trash it goes.

black sherlock
Yea you wont be getting my money, that instantly ruins the immersion

This is going to be such a fail if they expect fans of the series to pay for the film.

Why is light a short fat beta
what the fuck is this casting
is this a joke?

obviously oppressing the quintessentially british

Terry Crews is quite cool, i like him.

Damn the white supremacist anime fans are gonna be pissed when they learn about that

>this is going to be such a fail
no way, it's being written by the writer of this box office juggernaut.

The Black Dude was quite good in Chronicles but this blackwashing made me instantly not watch this movie.

>the real problem is that they're using weeb garbage as source material for hollywood movies
Yes. It gets them closer to said weeb garbage.
That way they will soon infiltrate and shut down any problematic ideas.

Well, the other AMERICAN FRIENDLY option is that the shinigami DO exist, but it's an imaginary friend that appears to Light in his dreams, they can do the whole "Voices in my head are telling me to do this" angle and bam, Light is no longer a villain.

Also: the Director SAID HE WOULD NOT CHANGE DEATH NOTE'S PLOT. He said Light being the Villain was the core element and could not change. However, ever since Netflix picked it up, the Director became silent on the issue and never re-assured fans there wouldn't be changes.

Now the movie is filming. The cuts will be deep.

The nips will be pissed when they hear about this.

East Asians are notoriously anti-black

LEAVE NIGGER

>wanting to watch a shitty remake specifially made for "american audiences"
>be surprised it has niggers in it

haven't they learn anything from Dragon Ball Evolution and The Last Airbender (inb4 not an anime)

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

This. Kill every jew before they kill you.

Watch Angel Cop's true uncensored subtitled version as well.

oh please let it have the same cgi quality as F4

>a weeb doesnt belong on Sup Forums
click clock kek

Fuck yall! Nuthin makes my shit twitch more then whitey cryin bout how we takin his shit. Get used to it motherfuckers.

Lot more black and brown and women comin for your movies. We makin Frodo a nigga and George Washington a fuckin bitch next.

hi

You know we won't. This is different, of course.

Of course he is L. If he was Kira it would've been terrible watching a nigga killing so many people.

>Light Turner
>Turner
It's shit. Ruined the mild symbolism behind his name.

Then why aren't they casting a muslim?

>Light Yagami
>L

Why would you lie about knowing anything about this anime? What did you stand to gain?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
what the fuck

I like your analysis, except for the "our guilt" part.

>Yagami means "Night" and "God"
>"Light nightgod"
Pic related is an unironically better translation.

TEACHING BITCHES HOW TO SWIM
TEACHING BITCHES HOW TO SWIM

fuck, wrong character

Watch them change the story so that L is smarter than Light and that L kills Light when in reality its the other way around

If the black L died at the end by light that would be unexpected because they just want blacks to murder whites at every chance they can

>Smart black people
I hate this hollywood meme, fucking jews

Tricky Hollywood it wont be L it will be the L that the real L uses to test Kira on the Tv

Light was always an anti-hero.

>Hollywood
>netflix

Beast of a Nation didn't even get a mention in the oscars due to the academy's butt hurt about their dying control.

They are going to make this a BLM type deal, giving the criminals families and making light much more evil than he truly was. The point where he kills his first innocent wont even matter because all the niggers will have beentrying to feed their family or something

We deserve the nuke this time Japan

Light was the protagonist The whole morality thing is really subjective

Honestly if it's live action I'd prefer as little of Ryuk as possible. It's just gonna look shitty, especially if he's floating in the background of every single scene

This is fucking retarded, L is supposed to be an autistic manchild not a grown man

There's only a couple of good Arab looking actors and they charge a lot for their sevices. Nigger actors are a dime a dozen.

He's also supposed to be pale, sickly and very thin. 2bh pic related is the only right choice (excluding a complete unknown)

>but this blackwashing made me instantly not watch this movie.
I personally don't pay to see any media with blackwashing. It's a shitty practice that's incredibly hypocritical because people would flip their shit if a black character got turned white.

But because it's a white character getting changed you're a racist if you care.

Nice to know huge hollywood movies like to stay humble by using literal youtube tier explosions

Isn't L supposed to be like 12 years old?

I haven't seen the anime, obviously.

It's like I'm living in a dream. At least it will fail and further hurt the people apart of it.

fucking.wat.

HOL'UP.
*SMACKS LIPS*
WER DA KIRA AT?

WE WUZ DETECTIVES N SHEEIT

Bu seriously, weebs won't watch a movie with niggers replacing their weeb characters and normies won't watch a weeb movie. What the fuck do they think they're doing?

Jesus fuck that can't be real

Daaaaamn that's a thick ass dick nigga

links to more videos?