CLINTON TO BE INTERVIEWED BY FBI

dailycaller.com/2016/07/01/exclusive-hillary-clinton-scheduled-to-meet-with-fbi-on-saturday/
ITS HAPPENING

t. daillycaller

You realize that nothing is going to happen to her right? She's untouchable. That's why people hate her.

She will end America

can you even post on here without the government tracking everything you do?

>AM I BEING DETAINED?
is she being detained?

This whole investigation has no merit and will only delay the inevitable. You shills are low energy.

we know best Korea, go back to setting the world standard for leadership

ayy can you spare some rice my korean friend

you do know nothing will come of this. You are probably the same faggot that said "GUIZE GUISE THIS JADE HELM 15 IS GONNA STOP THE WORLD!" and what happened? Nothing. Hillary Clinton is your next president because the republican establishment wont get behind trump. You conspirarcy theorist are all the same, and great source there "Daily Caller" - Seriously?!

I thought you guys were going to do that with your kung fu spec ops "soldiers".

>great source there "Daily Caller" - Seriously?!
Where else would it be reported? The media is run by the liberal establishment

>I plead the 5th
>I plead the 5th
>I plead the 5th
>I plead the 5th
>I plead the 5th

>dailycaller

>implying she doesn't own fbi in her backpocket

She's doing this shit on purpose so she will be formally pronounced "innocent".

Therefore Trump won't be able to use this shit against her in the election..

Literally any autistic moron can see this shit.
It's just a show

This is why Bill met with Loretta Lynch; they knew this was coming and he told her to stop the FBI from actually pressing charges after this interview.

Corrupt old Hillary wins again!

Hillary is untouchable. If she is to go down so would your entire empire.

Fox News = liberal establishment

> Nice

What degree do you need to write for the daily caller? An 8th grade education and a doctorate in divinity?

im sure you have it in your ass pocket

Yea, but even she knows that if this goes down in a way that's too fishy trump will eat her alive.
Her best bet is probably bow out and then settle the mess after the election when no one is looking, then she can try again in 4 to 8 years.

>ITS HAPPENING
wrong
it's theatre

You sound mad

>I don't understand anything

Wow. Summer really hit hard.

Furious, Info Wars and daily caller make me think every pol user somehow is the type of guy who slams the door when people go political campaigning instead of being polite and saying "No Thank you"

Unless she's led away in handcuffs, this meeting means nothing. Hillary is a lock for crowned as your next president. Say her name and weep republibitchez.

All privately owned guns will be collected on Inauguration Day. Dissenters will be jailed.

>individual police officers too skurred to entered a bar full of dying faggots because of a single muslim faggot with a rifle
>needs three hours to organize a SWAT team
>one of them still almost gets shot in the head

If just 1% of gun owners are willing to shoot back... you're going to disarm these million armed people how again, Mrs. (((Feinstein?)))

How untouchable is she?

I mean, these mails and Lynch provide enough evidence for her to be at least prohibited to run for potus, right?

Not really a Trumpet, but I'd really like to know.

As untouchable as it gets.
She won't ever pay for her crimes.

>ITS HAPPENING
No, it's not. It never will, she's the elite.

she'll be fine ;^)

This. That is a fucking joke source. Literally stormfront/neonazi echochamber.

If that's not a proxy, he is pretty much the government.

Hillary is a NK puppet, satan.

If she wins can you do us a solid and nuke the US?

MAKE OF IT WHAT YOU WILL BUT

loretta lynch just gave Comey and the FBI working on the case full ass up panties down when it comes to recommendation.

bill clinton meets lynch on a private plane to talk about grandchildren?? and that info go leaked? and because of that lynch speaks out? and comey, literally the one man on the planet who is absolutely known in his industry for being a goddamned boyscout of true Eagle potential??

this is history folks. this is sweeps the oscars 37 years from now. truly a battle is going on behind the scenes and for the first time in a *very* long time I feel like there actually do in fact exist agents of Good doing some real work and potential damage on the corrupt harlem globetrotters.

She will be dead in 8 years

Would you guys accept US refugees? I can probably farm potatoes.

It's not going to happen, my singles confirm it.

The establishment will just offer the head FBI guy a cushy job if he drops the case which he will since there are no good guys left. :(

You might just be right, but only because there are so many people that hate her so much they don't give a fuck how 'untouchable' she is.

The old hag has made too many enemies along with way, with her cunty ways.

It won't happen for a bit yet. If they go through with hurting her, they are going to hurt her as much as possible, really knock the legs out from under the old cunt.

Karma is a bitch and so is Hillary.

YES!

You obviously know nothing about Comey.
He wants Hillary's head on his wall.

Are you all ready for Independence Day to become indictment day?

But seriously guy I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen. Comey, the FBI director hates the fucking Clintons

Molon labe mother fucker

Oh fuck
President Clinton
Prime Minister May

>IMBPLYING THE FBI ISN'T COURRIT

editor's note: it isn't happening

Best Korea! May I ask is your country really terrible or is it propaganda?

Did Billy boy pay them a visit first to talk about their grandkids make sure they're ok guys not on the verge of suicide?

>If she is to go down so would your entire empire.

I'm fine with this.

Didn't the FBI force Lynch to step down?

Fbi just happens to be in the neighborhood and wants to talk about grandkids.

No

Was making everyone she ever had contact with in her entire career loathe her a part of her plan?

I mean, imagine it was Biden: a contemptible jackass but a likeable man.

If we hear reports of a stroke we know the fbi laid some news on dis bitch

lol weep idiot.

Hillary could stab somebody in the head in front of ten cops and still find a way not to get in trouble

On top of that, all major news networks would find a way to defend her actions

sure

FBI: Did you do it?
SHILLARY: I dindu nuffin, honest!
FBI: Welp that settles it, case closed.

I want to see her tried and convicted of treason as much as every reasonable American, but it seems impossible at this point. Barak Hussein will use every power at his disposal to prevent the Justice Department from being able to do its job. Even in the event that she actually faces a trial, she'll probably just flee to a country with no extradition laws, to live out her days in a mansion purchased via the Clinton Foundation.

you're replying to fearless leader

> 1 post by this ID

SAGE

Women are going to lead western civilization from now on guys, get used to it.

I just want to see us collapse already.

RARE

>attorney general is personal friend
>"investigating" you for treason
>meet with your husband for half an hour, drinking and laughing about their shared interests

WOW this is such an objective justice system

sure

is Sup Forums the source?

Why are you using a turk meme?
dude seriously fuck off

>Interview takes place on a private jet without recordings
>after the interview the FBI will depart the plane with luxurious gifts

ed's habeganing

One day, every person in this nation will control their own destiny! A land of the truly free dammit! A nation of action not words -- ruled by strength not committee! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around! Where power and justice are in back where they belong, in the hands of the people! Where every man is free -- to think --to act -- For himself! Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers, and these chicken shit bureaucrats! Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! Fuck American Pride -- fuck the media -- Fuck - all of it! America is diseased -- rotten to the core...there's no saving it... We need to pull it out by the roots! Wipe the slate clean -- burn it down! And from the ashes a new America will be born! Evolved but untaimed! The weak will be purged -- and the strongest will thrive -- free to live as they see fit! They'll make America great again!

> because the republican establishment wont get behind trump.
He has a valid point

>Hillary will never be arrested on stage at the Democrat Convention on live TV broadcasted nationwide by the FBI
Why live?

Maybe I was wrong about you... you're not greedy.

YOU'RE BATSHIT INSANE!