The best league in the world

The best league in the world

>beat #3 in la liga
wew congrats, a true test of ability

truly the pinacle of our sport

>best player in the best league in the world is belgian

does that make de bruyne the worlds best player?

big sam faps to this

this confuses and enrages the simple-minded spaniard

>not understanding hoofball

I saw that

>not appreciating the grace and precision that modern hoofball has become
It takes a lot of skill to swing so wildly at the ball and not slice it or boot it out of the pitch.

So by amerifat logic, Premier League champ should be called World champ, right?

>thread about English league
>not a single American post made
>still cant resist talking about the greatest country in the world
b-but were not obsessed!
LMAO yep sure looks that way

>la liga has more than 2 teams
Don't believe his lies.

it's perfectly on topic with a team from a single country having the presumptuousness to call themselves "World" champions

>talking about the greatest country in the world
>no posts about catalonia
I don't understand

You mean third best country in the world, after numbers one and two, Trinity and Tetraplegia

>american unable to handle banter
wow incredible

>this inferiority complex
K E K

>gets btfo
>g...g...guy I was joking heh
neck yourself

I tell you why US using the term "world" champions upset everyone. It's wrong. it's like pissing around the urinal. it's like eating steak with the wrong end of a fork. it's like sitting backwards in your car.
Btw, we could take you on anytime if we cared about your sports

If all football teams played like this, it would make a much more interesting game.

>our
It's not yours, we're only loaning it to you.

This.People forget that before they began importing players, english football sucked dig.
>Sprint down the side of the field
>Kick the ball as hard into the air as possible and hope it reaches someone of your team.
>repeat till the audiance hemorages

If you only count football pre-1992, the English top flight is the most successful league with 9 European cups to Italy and Spain's 7 each.

La Liga is still better. Halal is in a rough patch if you haven't noticed. Not as bad as Chelsea getting trashed by Roma.

wtf I watched forest, leeds and villa european matches when these was long dicked teams and they played passes on the ground for the most part

Absolute state of yourself

nigga u old

obviously I didnt watch them live cuz

No Canadian or American teams senpai. that's the main requirement. MLS should declare world champs.

are you alright?

>My Little Sawker
Wouldn't even survive League One

I will never understand the hate mls gets from americans, its an entertaining league to watch senpai if you cucks gave it a chance it would put the mexishit league to shame

>Spurs and City absolutely dominating European competition
>In the same week Everton undo all of that and get eliminated with the most pathetic European performance ever
Why do I support this club still