/nusantara/ - Jamaat al-akatsuki edition

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/09/12/pm-najib-trump-we-have-your-back-in-fighting-isis/
binisaya.com/content/cebuano-affixes
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/08/25/trump-meets-malaysian-delegation/
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2014/05/26/we-had-to-tell-our-neighbours/
freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2017/08/25/guan-eng-i-wouldnt-meet-dungu-trump-even-if-i-could/
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/07/07/couple-in-hiding-after-rm19bil-scam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pertamax
After almost three hours

LAPAR

>bumping a dead thread

is this a scam?

No

what is cute chinese speaking?
i want to hear
hehehe

Fuck off, Poland

dutungdungdung
mungkinkah aku ini menjadi satu-satunya cinta yang terakhir kamu

Tagalogs

not even once

Provincefags, don't even think twice

>Cina
Scam la tu

Bodoh samefag pinoy ni. Bajet lawak je

then lets not samefag

you too, Bermuda

How much Meymeycuntta have you received this week?

Malaysia dan Amerika tak berpisah sudah. Kek, Guan Eng dan Anwar terkencing. Gerenti Najib mengadu Hillary disebalik 1MDB konspirasi.

flip user does tai in your language means poop or shitting?

Out local word for poop is "tae" (Filipino) or "libang" (Cebuano).

It matters not, the opposition needs issues to survive and they will go 'muh 1MDB/submarine/GST/good governance' till eternity and their zombies will keep repeating it forever and using Sarawak Report as source.
Even after their own members in the PAC being part of the investigation on 1MDB its still the same stuff on repeat.
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/09/12/pm-najib-trump-we-have-your-back-in-fighting-isis/
Does this mean our captured suspects will be GUANTANAMO'D?

How many anons here eat ayam gunting?
I frequent my local place so many times they prep my stuff early and give me a discount

>forever 21 years old
Vampire?

>RM8

Kau ingat ni di Filipina?

Liar!
She looks like 22

how about the act of shitting
cuz for us poop is taik/tahi
while defecating is berak

Kadang-kadang ayam gunting ni ada rasa pahit dan macam tak masak

ayam gunting apaan gaes?

sial la ceo jp morgan
komen negative pasal bitcoin, habis bitcoin jatuh rm100++
Tahu la diorg punya etherium based block failing sebab tak ada nak guna (also kau kena fucking bayar untuk guna perkhidmatan diorang) tak yah la nak jatuhkan harga btc bodoh

>bitcoin jatuh rm100
yay boleh beli
pehal mahal gila bitcoin sia..

chicken breast leper, cucuk skewer, celup tepung, goreng
kalau nak mintak gunting, dia guntingkan pastu masukkan dalam brown bag
>7/10 chicken kotlet

area aku satu je, belakang sekolah aku. team mak cik 2 orang handle lama dah, nice gak diorang buat.

Isi ayam goreng tepung, potong dengan gunting dan goncang dengan rempah.
Sotong raja>Ayam gunting

oo chicken katsu

>Sotong raja>Ayam gunting
true tapi mahal gila babi

RM8-9 apa beza sangat dengan ayam gunting RM7-8?

makan apa malem ini gaes?

Nasi arab dengan ayam bakar kot.

besar mana siot ayam gunting ko?
aku nyer belakang skolah kira saiz budak la kot sbb tu rm1.30
sotong kat pasar malam je, rm18
wush

makan pusi wooooooo
nasi lemak ayam rempah kot

Puki

pepet

Tak perasan pulak ada beza saiz sebab jarang makan tapi sekeping isi ayam macam ni laTapi aku tak tinggal kat Kajang jadi kos hidup rendah.

nouns become verbs by adding the -um-,-uma- infix to the root word or repeating the first syllable of a word or using other affixes depending on many triggers like their progressiveness,etc

the act of shitting would be tumae
while the act of still shitting would be tumatae
and will shit would be tatae

the catalog of affixes to remember is retarded

Perkedel

What is he doing in America with Trump?

kenyang gaes udah makan

Trump invited him after helping with McCain collision incident. Probably security reasons since previously the envoy sent to inform Trump is 4 star general and part of our security council.

Steak ayam
tenang bukan kebarat baratan gan
cuman lagi ingin aja

Didn't know that incident would make such a big mess that would involve leaders from two countries, especially since Trump has bigger concern like Best Corean nukes.

you should see cebuano
binisaya.com/content/cebuano-affixes

so you guys got no specific root word for shitting?

Xi Jinping is also coming next month, its a good opportunity to try to get us on their side with counter offers.
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/08/25/trump-meets-malaysian-delegation/
Probably something like
> Hey kid you have ISIS next door now, wanna join Uncle Sam team?

they all come from tae
however berak may exist here in the form of berat I'm not sure though,my grandfather only uses it as a curse word

user needs your help

>> Hey kid you have ISIS next door now, wanna join Uncle Sam team?

nah, it'll be

>Hey kid, we need to make another terrorist group, help us reorganize, mkay?

istirahat dulu gaes besok nonton liga cempiyen terus nonton nintendo direct

Stop seeing Malaysian special forces everywhere, even our consul who was on his way to receive a fragment of MH370 was assasinated recently.
Looks like .50 right through the front from the damage on the car windshield.

That looks like ayam shihlin Taiwan.

>>/ck/9420362
test?
ganas gak Muslim barat, lek je makan babi

fuck aku lupa camne nak link

Ayam Penyet Surabaya

You can learn here anytime

Tambah lagi satu meme arrow.

What do Malaysians think of Uncle Xi?

How many Indos are /Jakarta/ lads???

thanks bro

>another indo in UK
Tinggal dimana?

Outside of Edinburgh lad

What parties do Brit Asians tend to vote for?

Im in London mate, kuliah atau kerja?
Depends on area

Tengok IT. Bapak boring gila

Is UKIP popular among Asians there? Or do they prefer the Tories/Labour?

Ignorant, even my chinese friends doesn't know who Xi Jinping is. Most just eat opposition propaganda about dangers of chinese investment like East Coast Railway Project and 1MDB.

Don't those come with dangerous loan interests and the like? Over here, that's what the economists are warning we try to avoid.

Asians are minority so the vote don't really matters here unless you mean ""Asians""

ye dik? nak order apa dik?

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Asians""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Its not a loan, our foreign debt is low and china wants to invest in our transport network as part of silk road that bypass American base Singapore.

one keling bakar dak

Why do Malaysians love the Chinese so much when most other Southeast Asians (aside from the Singaporeans and Cambodians) hate them?

china's renminbi

University graduate looking for work whilst living off my savings. Saya bahasa sial 2bh

I voted for Scottish conservatives last time and for Brexit. Scottish elections are different from the rest of the UK.

we dont mind trading with flips but the thing is what can YOU do? theres no other opportunity except china they r extremely ressourceful

Burger rusa oblong.
As well as feed their increasing middle class, Tier 1 and 2 cities have been SUSHI'D and old chinese shopping street turned into selling Love Live merchandise.
They want protectorate relation like the era of Ming Dynasty.

>old chinese shopping street turned into selling Love Live merchandise.
Interesting. Is that in Bukit?

>
So you're graduated? when will your visa expire? should be around November isn't it?

Yeah. But I'm half British and thus a citizen by birth.

>>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Asians""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Ming Dynasty threats stop Siam from invading and expansion of european powers. Also Najib's father are among the first to throw Taiwan in favour of Mao Zedong to stop support for commie terrorists.
We told you decades ago
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2014/05/26/we-had-to-tell-our-neighbours/

Shanghai old town.

Gambar ni membuat Pakatan Tiada Harapan autistic screeching

freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2017/08/25/guan-eng-i-wouldnt-meet-dungu-trump-even-if-i-could/
YB takmau jumpa kleptokrat sebab LGE sangat cerdik.

China doesn't care about our politics but bring a lot of money. USA doesn't bring a lot of money but interfere with our politics as much as they can.

Daging double satu bang

kok laper ya
hehehe

>bring a lot of money
And black money
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/07/07/couple-in-hiding-after-rm19bil-scam/
How do we hunt RM19billion down?

Live and let live
La ni macam hari2 ada kes duit bilion2 hilang, camne kita tak bankrap lagi pun aku tak tahu dan tak faham

Benda yang aku, rakyat marhaen ni, takde say apa2, aku biaq aku go on ngan hidup aku. Korang camne lak? How do you guys feel about our corruption?