Boreball championships are only worth half a sports championship

I live in Missouri City and no one even gives a fuck our local boreball team won. Compare attendance of the Astros to the Rockets or Texans and you’ll see the truth

Houston’s demographics make it more of an NFL/NBA/MLS city than a Whiteball city

Why do niggercrash and apehoop fans go out of their way to tell baseball fans how much they hate baseball? I don't even like baseball but it's pretty fucking ridiculous.

Just a reminder you insecure cuck

>I live in Missouri City
A) not houston, some slumps outside of Houston
B) bigger nigger fest than the 3rd ward

opinion disregarded, go back to huffing that refinery exhaust

>head collision matters
>Rick Smith
Lmao sage

Say what you want but barely anyone in my neighborhood gave a shit

No one at my office gives a shit either. They’re just glad boreball is over

The same reason why Apehoop and Niggercollide go out of their way to make sure that everyone on /spuh/ knows that America really, really, really, doesn't care about soccer

Pretty sure you're just insecure about padded rugby dying out once and for all.

Because they need a sport dominated by BBC in order for them to like it?

Is Missouri City part of Houston or something?

It's a negro suburb

>literally worshipping unpatriotic kneelin' niggers
>calling others cuck
IRONY
R
O
N
Y

>no one cares

Guess we won't see you at the parade, then. You can watch it on TV at your mom's house.

>he calls the mcdonalds he works at "the office"

Good thing most real Texans agree that boreball is stupid. Enjoy your Spics hitting a small white ball. I’ll enjoy James Harden tearing up the NBA and DeShaun watson

True story - the Dynamo are more popular than the Astros.

>real Texans are nigger lovers
I guess the steers and queers joke was fitting

At least niggers speak English unlike you average boreball player that most Texans can’t relate to

>haha you enjoy your gay baseball parade while I watch and fantasize about sweaty stinky niggers

>Missouri city

Opinion immediately discarded

>texfags are literally so inbred and retarded that they can relate to niggers and live vicariously through them
LOVING EVERY LAUGH

I expect to see everyone at the parade. Even you haters need to show support for the Astros.
The Texans suck dick and hate America. Bob McNair will tank to get rid of all the inmates.

it’s almost like non-whites are incredibly insecure people

>Even you haters need to show support for the Astros.

Even though boreball has no place in Texas, never mind Houston where most people are Black or Hispanic (and therefore not Boreball fans)

>Kansas City, Missouri
>Missouri City, Texas
>California, Pennsylvania
>Wyoming, Michigan
why do flyover states name cities after other states?

but you give enough of a shit to make a thread to complain about it, and no, since "no one in your neighborhood or office gives a shit" you can't blame obnoxious fans, stay obsessed

That must just be where you live, everyone I know was excited and happy that they won.

Oh because all of the SW Side didn't give two shits.