Racial mixing will lead to the end of racism and/or make it impossible to discriminate

>racial mixing will lead to the end of racism and/or make it impossible to discriminate
Does Sup Forums agree with this statement?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burakumin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

>make it impossible to discriminate
Striving to be better than others is something we are biologicaly programmed to do, both from the perspective of others, and ourselves. Literally every single member of our species do this unconsiously every second we breathe.
If you're being completely honest with yourself, there are certain people you dislike simply because of their group affiliation. Doesn't matter if the group is based on ethnicity, culture, religion, political viewpoints, etc. They are not like you, and you know this. Wether you like it or not, you constantly think in terms of "us" and "them". And there will always be people who are different than you, regardless of race.

It could end racism though, but I strongly doubt it, because there is always going to be some extent of genetic variation present.

>It's a racist says he's racist because it's natural and he dindu nuffin wrong episode

>It's a moron assigning me negative traits based on a uncorrelated statement that contradicts his own worldview.

No. I live in a completely heterogeneous multi-cultural country, and we are still shit. The best quality of life is found in homogeneous countries.

Racism still exists in Brazil, so no.

no it will not
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burakumin

>racial mixing will lead to the end of racism and/or make it impossible to discriminate
No because in a lot of "mixed" countries a hierarchy still exists.

>If you're being completely honest with yourself, there are certain people you dislike simply because of their group affiliation. Doesn't matter if the group is based on ethnicity, culture, religion, political viewpoints, etc. They are not like you, and you know this. Wether you like it or not, you constantly think in terms of "us" and "them". And there will always be people who are different than you, regardless of race.
This is pretty true. You see it a lot not just the right but with left-wing "progressives". The tribal mentality is everywhere. They that which does not to conform to their concept of right.

>>It's a racist says he's racist because it's natural and he dindu nuffin wrong episode
Here's your fucking (you)

Glorious ameridian man speaks the truth

I'd like to hear Paraguay's opinion.

I disagree, because the distinctive biological features still would have their place. And the difference in wealth and overall development would give more fuel for racism and other forms of xenophobia

*asian mascluity block race mixers' pass with negative meaning*

But USA is heterogenous

Yes only way to end racism for ever is to take the BLACK PILL.

It quite literally won't

"races" are just another division and symptom of tribalism, it's just an excuse. I'm sure they'll find others.

no, people will always find a reason to discriminate

I'm a mutt and I'm more racist than 99% of whites.

Literally would resurrect hitler if I could.

No, because most people pathetically compare themselves with others and always seek for someone they can look down.

This episode pretty much shows it lol

Even if everyone were clones, we'd still go to war with each other over deep cultural divides such as those who butter their bread downside or up.

>Literally would resurrect hitler if I could.
Do you have a think for water colour paintings with odd perspectives?

not really.

>race mixing will make it impossible to discriminate
>Sup Forums is already 90% niggers, spics, or chinks

if Sup Forums has taught me anything its that you don't have to be white to support white nationalism.

>Going to war over cultural divides
Fantasy-tier shitp*st

People who butter bread upward aren't normal. To do something so simple so bad is an indicator of deep and big mental problems. As if they were built wrong.
Nature corrects itself.

>what is all of European history

>Striving to be better than others is something we are biologicaly programmed to do
I disagree

No, people in general are superficial and tribal and will find anything to discriminate others

It will transform racism but racism will still exist

This is the most retarded idea I've ever heard.

The Irish were car bombing each other just because they were on 2 different denominations of the same religion, Africans genocide each other because they're a different ethnic group, chinese killed millions of chinese because of a difference in ideology.

brazil is one of the most racist countries, so no.
genociding all races but one will end racism

This. We have never even had a full blown race war, meanwhile trivial to outsiders religious differences (sunni vs shia, etc.) cause wars.

>Africans genocide each other because they're a different ethnic group,

Only been two genocides though and one is just the state herring off to Arab supremacy

Then people will be discriminated among other lines like cultural.