German anons, are you happy with the state of bundesliga?

German anons, are you happy with the state of bundesliga?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/9049820.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=7Yf04lyyD-g
youtube.com/watch?v=Jwee_rXrtgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am, but I'm not german (thank god!)

Yes!

People who think otherwise are just butthurt Syrian refugees or a bunch of Kevins and Ronnies.

It was underrated and people shoved it in other people's faces, because of that. It's still not a bad league. We're a league with a few stars. No superstars, just football. The technical ability of the players is better than Sup Forums thinks. And because of the structure, the German NT became the beast it is nowadays.

Imagine never having seen your NT lift the world cup with your own eyes in this fuckin century.
Britshits will literally never see their team win the WC in their lifetime.
Meanwhile EPL would be 3rd Bundesliga tier if if wasn't for all the Johnny Foreigners making your league watchable to begin with.
Britshits have nothing to be proud a of, really, being an OilmoneySHeikh's toy is not an achievement.

3EC
4WC.

is this /bundes/?

Nowadays a lot of British people visit Buli games, because they can't afford the tickets of their own league anymore. Its quite sad actually

fairly sure buying flights to germany, finding a hotel, changing £ into euros, and buying buli tickets costs more than getting prem tickets

>tf
>Johnny Foreigner

news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/9049820.stm

youtube.com/watch?v=7Yf04lyyD-g (german)

I'm dead serious bro. Most people don't stay in a hotel and fly back the same night tho. And having a couple beers in a Biergarten before kickoff isn't the worst experience either.

don't think it's much more expensive than going to an away match in the premier league. it's also easier to get tickets

I wasn't trying to upset you, lad. I was genuinely asking if you guys are happy to trade off the standard of your league so that your national team remains great.

Well, it's not K-League level and still top 5. Sup Forums talks about that league, as if it's the worst league in Europe. And this is annoying desu. And yes, we want our NT to be stronger than the league.

>Sup Forums talks about that league, as if it's the worst league in Europe
go to transfermarkt forums, especially the recent thread about dortmund yesterday. people saying we only deserve 1 CL spot, the salt levels are astronomical lmao

>this

Is it /bundes/?

I'd rather be shit than watch my team suck Arab dicks like almost every relevant team in England and France does. Even Red Bull is 10 times more acceptable than the cucks from Manchester, Paris, London etc. Dead serious.

Bundesliga has never been a strong league. It was always a distant 4th from basically 1998-2011. Then it was 2nd or 3rd for a few years because the PL and Serie A dropped off, now it's back to being a distant 4th. The Eredivisie has a similar amount of CLs/European Cups as the Bundesliga throughout which tells you something

What about a meme American billionaire like Mark Cuban though?

i would welcome the BAC

TM gets worse every day. Hör mir auf

I wouldn't mind an FSG club kicking Bayern's ass

Fuck off you aren't even german.

You have a team literally named after an energy drink and you'd rather be a corporate AD then a club that keeps its club roots and traditions because just has some overseas investing? Wowwweeee

That's change compared to other clubs

>sucking some goatfuckers dick is "overseas investing"
>having a company behind you is ruining tradition (which one and how?)
you're actually retarded

Compared to other European top leagues, /bundes/ is basically where it used to be around 2006. At least back then the league was exciting, which isn't really the case nowadays. So you've got shit football, unenjoyable matches and little competition.

I don't watch it nearly as much as I used to. If I want to have fun, I watch meme leagues like Eredivise or aut/bundes/, if I want to see high-quality matches I watch top teams from Spain or England.

You should kill yourself desu Energy drink money is just as bad as arab money.

Haha Ösis. Erbärmliches NT, irrelevante Liga. Geh Lutschen, Kollege

Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks:

1. Once said the refs weren't fit to work at Dairy Queen (a Texas fast-food restaurant). When Dairy Queen called him out, he spent a day working behind the counter there.

2. He once ran onto the court to try to break up a fight.

3. Playing up to his reputation, he once staged a fake fight with a referee as an April Fool's prank.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jwee_rXrtgI

It is my belief that /bundes/ would be better off with these memes.

It's pretty bad but in recent years too many good players have left the league because of money, and with 50+1 it's impossible to compete in that regard. But a lot is down due to shit management, nobody forced Dortmund to kick out the most talented German manager to replace him with a meme who destroyed the club and made it irrelevant in a month. Bad management and managers who refuse to have their teams play football (like Hertha) are worse than a lack of money.

If Tuchel had stayed for 1 (ONE) MORE YEAR at Dortmund, Bild would have already leaked his pre-signed Bayern contract and the season would be another umbruch on hold. I rather take Bosz, thanks.

so what you're saying is that just sucking the tip of arab dick is okay?

is this /rüsseltier/?

töröö

quack

I fucking hate Arabs and I'm too fucked for this argument. Was working all night and caught 3 hours of sleep

Arabs werden in diesem Land noch leiden. Lieber Jugos.

t. ronny from eisenhüttenstadt

based

Pros
>no arabs owning clubs

Cons
>buyernwinslol
>redbull

Not sure desu. I think I would have a one race horse than 2 or 3 teams fuelled by terrorist money.

But I'm not German and the kino leagues are in SA

I agree. gotta keep em sandniggers out

No.
I am a shareholder and I hated Tuchel and hate Bosz. Actually I nowadays hate every bvb official. What do, laddies?

It actually doesn’t. There are a lot of English peeps visiting Dortmund matches.

Link pls!
Also tm is the neogaf of sport forums tb h

Sahin has retired from international duty

sell

Sounds like a cool dude

Who is this cute girl?

>germany
>keep em sandniggers out

your country is a literal safehaven for syrians. Take some notes from Australia and let them drown at sea

Sorry, but I do t think that Dortmund would be any better off with Tuchel now. It would basically be the same. People tend to overrate him. Maybe because they see their own autism in him. Or something.
It was sad to see them play under him, no heart no soul (again, I don’t see that now either). If Bayern didn’t lose the semi so retardedly as they did Tuchel wouldn’t have anything to show for his time in Dortmund, the cup final was laughably embarassing.

Without sarcasm pls

2haram5mich

protest

t. Son Heu Cheng
Quick, I’ve heard your local supermarket got a new delivery of baby formula. Buy it all and sell it to your family back in Beijing.

>bintpol tier posts
uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

it's exam week here in Australia, if i was actually chinese id be studying. Do your research next time, Mehmet

Nice try, you lebbo cunt

hehe very good yes

nice trips, but keep trying

t. hassan from the dönerbude

very happy

tu beim nächsten mal nicht so viel scharf rein

The people in this country are developing a serious hatred towards that Eastern Islam.

I've talked with a Syrian kid on NYE last year and what he told me, there's no fucking way, that the more simple people are gonna adapt to the Western life. Ex-Jugoslavians also be criminal af, but they're different. Grew up with Croats, Serbs etc. and even tho Albanians/Kosovarians(?) can be Muslim as well, they don't give a fuck about their religion. And they're good workers and reliable colleagues.

>bombs their country
>complains when they seek refuge in your country
>what

jugos are based af. worked with alot of them for a year at the airport. really nice people and great workers

I didn't bomb them. And I was not a part of our army

My man knows what's up. There are a lot in Switzerland

>kangaroofucker trying to b8

1 spot is still too much for that shit league.

germany needs another ottmar hitzfeld to bring back german dominance to CL

remember when nagelsmeme was in the talks as buyern coach?

There were also times when the press called Weinzierl the next Bayern coach

Just wait till that Dutch fraud gets fired. BVB will do a Bayern and bring Gottmar out of retirement.

Moved from Switz to NL and can confirm Jugos>>>>Arabs

"bundesliga" always sounds funny to me because it almost sounds like "bunda"

young boys the better team but 0:1 behind. they really need to win this game

Germany never was and isn’t involved in Syria other than trainining Kurds. The ones bombing the country are Russians, Americans, Israelis, and the French.

Is he the best German in the Bundesliga right now?

based

he's the best rb in the league

It's living hell desu.
fuck buyern