en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volcanic_ash#Volcanic_ash_soils
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUNNY.

t.redditor who understands neither economics or lotr

Did the ghost army pay their taxes?

where did that huge orc army get it's food from

Volcano ash is incredibly fertile

what the fuck is this meme?

Meat was apparently on the menu at some point.

This a meme or are you serious?

I am genuinely interested.

I don't get it, fatass hack said that tax shit almost three years ago, why is that now it becomes a meme around here?

this, i don't like being out of the loop on the freshest new memes. what happened

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volcanic_ash#Volcanic_ash_soils

word to the wise, remember Pompeii

It's not a meme user

because someone kept posting it to piss off the lotr nerds

but there is barely sunlight in mordor

why is everything a fucking meme with you god damn fucking newfags?

Sauron did nothing wrong. He would have modernized Middle-earth's industry and brought an end to the eternal Dark Ages that they'd been in since the First Age. His tax policy was much more modern and reasonable than Aragorn's, who had no formal education except prancing around the woods with elves all his life.

Mordor isn't just a hellish wasteland, to the south they had fertile lands with rivers and all of that. Look at the map, all we get to see is the upper left corner.

Sauron's Eye is the hydroponics setup

Completely subsidized industry, no independent competitors.

Pretty bad

>dragon hoarding gold for no other reason than to have it as an allegory to socialst governments and their insatiable hunger to steal from the people

bravo jrr

did they have horses and carts to deliver it to the orc army?

>no independent competitors
The Elves were his competitors, it's not Sauron's fault that they were closing their business.

Wargs and trolls

Good job reddit, run this joke/meme into the ground already

Why did orcs keep eating maggoty bread and didn't unionize?

Looks like baits back on the menu boys

History of Middle-Earth is the history of class struggles.

Why didn't Frodo just give the ring to Sam and share the lewd?

Tolkien's maps are great. He actually drew them on squared/graph paper so he could accurately estimate the travel times between various locations.

Same reason why Walmart employee's don't do the same.

I regret participating in pushing this meme

Also the positions of mountain ranges are realistic I read - something about their position relative to where the sea is or something like that. He researched these things more than people care to realise.

Had low strengnht due to no meat being on the menu

Fucking hell do we need 20 threads of this shit?

There are actually a few sentences in Return of the King that explicitly adresses this. All those lands around the big lake are described as used for farming to feed Sauron's armies.

It's "fresh and new" so of course.

Desperate attempt of being somewhat relevant because they've realized that they will die alone and be forgotten since literally no one cares about them.

Taxposting is the new deal faggots. Accept it.

you stupid prick this is a meme website if you here not for this you should back the fuck off you fucking reddit tier homo

>Khand

omg Sauron got
K H A N' D
H
A
N'
D