Federal elections in Mecklenburg on 3th of september

>SPD on suicide watch
>cuckservatives on suicide watch
>AFD 19%(remember last time they got 24% when they were polling at 19%
focus.de/politik/videos/umfrage-von-infratest-dimap-landtagswahl-in-mecklenburg-vorpommern-spd-droht-desaster-afd-vor-triumph_id_5689536.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification#Responsibility_and_collective_guilt
youtube.com/watch?v=R2qTUfvFhCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like it will be close. Can the AFD pull it off?

>far left parties at 46 percent
>cuckservative party at 25 percent
This looks fucking awful, I understand the AfD has a lot more support now but these numbers are useless. 100,000 vs 1000 isnt much better than 100,000 vs. 100

Is this a recent poll? I can't read muslim

the most recent there is i believe , 2days old

Explain to me why anyone should be excited by these results? It just seems as if there will be a leftist coalition

>suicide watch
>cuckservatives

19% .. und wenn schon, AfD ist nicht koalitionsfähig und das ändert sich wohl auch nicht mit solchen Dummschwatz Anhängern. Viel Spass beim irrelevant bleiben.

SPD+CDU+Greens

here you have your great cuck coalition

If AFD get 25% like last time then that is unlikely.

So there will have to be a coalition between the CDP and AfD in that situation giving the AfD leverage?

Didn't Linke get like 10% last time?
Why the jump?

Seems like it was the same they did in Saxony-Anhalt, so they're fucked no matter what

That depends if they are the junior partner. Forming a coalition with a single party is far more preferable than having multiple coalition partners.

CDU may go full cuck and form a coalition with Die Linke if the AFD push the Greens out of the 5% threshold. I don't know if they would do that but anything is possible with cucksevatives.

Noone wants to have a coalition with the AfD, just like noone wants to have a coalition with the left a few years back.

However in east germany they started having coalitions with the left, so probably it will be an east german state that will form an AfD coalition first.

19,0% seems like great progress, guys. What are the federal poll numbers like, how much for AfD?

45% of country left wing shills

25% mother merkel

Only 19% true mensch.

Very sad.

I just looked it up and the CDU already formed a coalition with the SPD and Green party in Saxony Anhalt when the AfD received 24 percent. It's likely AfD will be fucked no matter the results

All other parties will ignore them, even if they perform a few percentage points better than in the polls.

The mainstream parties will prefer working with the extreme left over working with the extreme right.

Leaves alot of room the the AFD to grow too bad Germany doesn't have alot of time on its side.

2 million a year just fuck my shit up senpai.

>no nsdap
Feelsbadman.jpg

What do you expect, they've had more than half a century of indoctrination.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification#Responsibility_and_collective_guilt

>Federal elections
Federal??? You mean fucking unimportant state elections in some backwater North-Eastern woodland, right?

AfD is irrelevant anyway, they can't ever fight the propaganda state channels which are funded with tens of billions of tax money each year.

You gotta keep in mind that the AFD is pretty new and there has been only 1 party since 1948 that got relevant(the greens) also voting right of the CDU was a tabu up untill last year. the CDU always claimed as a creedo there will be no relevant party right to them. Thats also is taught to all children and adults via schools and media. So a 10%+ party far more right than the CDU is a huge deal for Germany.
We are decades from Front national level numbers tho

Is the CDU going to cuck it up with an SPD coalition?

Isn't the witch Merkel from Mecklenburg or some other Prussian shithole anyway?

They said that about Brexit too :^)

>CDU may go full cuck and form a coalition with Die Linke

This will never happen.
They hate each other.
Their voters hate each other.
Their programmes are polar opposites.

It is more likely that people have to vote again thatn this happening.

SPD+Linke+Grüne looks likely, or CDU+SPD. They'll always block out the far-right. This is Germany we're talking about.

>They said that about Brexit too :^)
Here, have some Paula and then chill.

AfD is not going anywhere in Germany. They just have no leaders like Bojo or Farage or Gove or May.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2qTUfvFhCg

Where's the NPD :c

I really like the AfD, they're definitely one of the trollyest parties in German history. While the other parties hem-haw about refugees and Nazis on Twitter, AfD shitposts like crazy and makes them all mad.