Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kony
scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2006/08/23/list-of-hitler-quotes-he-was-q/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know you're memeing but it does make you think

no it doesn't

what fucking christian terrorists? are you implying christianity and islam are equal in their violent and vile rhetoric?
fuck off

>articles

That's a funny word for memes.

Abortion clinics and they bully the LGBT community into suicide. They're just bigots in general.

>Atheists don't kill people

Mao, Stalin and Hitler would like to have a word with you.

At least they didn't kill people to please their imaginary friends.

Question. Are antifa atheist?

>religion and science are mutually exclusive

Atheists' effects on society are more subtle and worse

Nah they just killed people to please their massive egos

Muslim terrorists are killing people.
Christian terrorists are hurting people's feelings.
Atheist terrorists are hurting people's feelings.

>Christian terrorists are killing people

Where? When?

Some jack-ass shoots a doctor at an abortion clinic at a rate of once per decade and suddenly the Christians are no different than Muslims who are killing literally tens of thousands of people per year through terrorism and radicalism.

I'm so fucking tired of this retarded equivalency.

Hitler was not an atheist.

are they implying that atheists is something more than not bevlieving in any god ever?

Because I dont believe bigfoot exist and this doenst change my worldwiew
The same about past time travel, I dont think its possible and this doenst change my worldview

>Christian terrorists
I legitimately can't tell if leftists are just baiting on a massive scale with this or if they genuinely are delusional enough to think they live in a world where Christian terrorists actually exist.

>imaginary friends.
its not imaginary for non atheists, thats the entire point

That still lives 107 million people that Atheists have killed.

Id say killing unborn children is worse than calling faggots, fags.

>buttmad starving potato's opinion matters
Huhrhuehueheuehueheu

Gonna claim.he was a roman catholic? Idiot

Ideological extremism is ideological extremism without or without a metaphysical concept.

Hitler was catholic, Stalin was superstitious, and Mao believed himself a God.

People don't kill int he name of atheism. People of faith kill in the name of their faith.

The guy behind that account is a gay Jewish kid, i fucking hate him

Atheists kill themselves

Proof?

>anything I don't like is terrorism
No their "friends" were totally real before they got doctored out of every picture they could get their hands on.

See Islamic terrorists kill in the name of Islam
Christian terrorists kill in the name Christianity
There is no atheist faith to kill in the name of. Stalin did not declare "By Charles Darwin we kill the capitalists!"

Atheism is harmless. Faith is a mental disease.

Cuuuuuuuuuuckass regressive loser

They're either Atheist, Jewish, or Muslim.

Why are the Irish trying to surpass the Canadians in terms of shitposts?

I've known two christians who have hung themselves with power cords. One by a chair and one by a ceiling fan.

Did you have a point?

What mass killings has Christianity did in recent history?

>Christian terrorists

yeah nah m8

wow...it really...makes you.....th

When will we get these Christian terrorists under control? I can barely go outside with out gettting assualted, and I fear for my girlfriends safety.
Christianity is so incredibly dangerous

Well technically they didn't do the killing themselves but Stalin was a jew and so were his commissars.

you sound jealous of something you will never ever achieve in your sad life

>Stalin was superstitious
>user thinks that means a theist

Holy shit, you are retarded.

proves that atheism is a religion

>christian terrorists

name one without trying to link charleston or the abortion clinic shooter to religion

False equivalence is false.
>Lack of belief in X thing no one else believes, either
Is not equivalent to
>Lack of belief in X thing majority of the world believes and that societies have been structured around for thousands of years, resulting in you regularly coming into contact with people who consider these beliefs fundamental to their wordlview

>Lets not bring up our whole past, we might have systematically killed entire other religions and people throughout history, but you don't get to use that as evidence

How about anyone killed as a result of Bush's presidency? He said God was on his side. Or Kony in how his followers rape and murder entire villagers and kidnap children to fight his army? How many examples do you want?

Also, Hitler was Christian, but the genocide he is responsible for might not be recent enough for you.

>superstitious

what a tard, even for 4 chan standard

Muh anecdotes

I thought fedoras were scientific

you sound pretty angry
try to find jesus

wasn't that group that released sarin gas in Japan back in the 90's a christian based cult?

There are no Christian terrorists, sorry shill.
Killing murderers isn't terrorism anyways.

He posted it somewhere in kikebook a few years ago when I was a liberal fuck following him

>current year
>Christian terrorists

Where can I buy a fedora?

Underrated post

But they did kill in the name of God and solely for Christianity? No.

They're just getting ready for the return of the Troubles in response to Brexit.

>Unborn
>Children
Wew, here's your (You)

My grammars all sorts of fucked up today.

Stalin was a superstitious communist that did not kill in the name of atheism. He believed in bad luck and evil spirits. To say that atheism is responsible for the killings he is responsible for is to blame Christianity for all of Hitler's killings because Hitler was christian.

Atheist terrorists dress up as degenerates and destroy own countries.

>name one thing
>but not these things, t-these don't c-count
Kek.

Where are the Christian terrorists? I never heard of one in my life before Obama get his ass in the white house.

Nice fallacy fallacy there.

What are the suicide rates of christians vs atheists? Do you want me to post them, or do you want post them yourself. I'll let you answer.

Both Kony and Bush believed they were doing what God wanted them to do.

Did Stalin kill in the name of Atheism? Did Hitler kill in the name of Christianity? Much like Bush, Hitler opening gave credit to God. So really, Stalin didn't kill in the name of atheism, but Hitler did kill in the name of Christianity.

Proofs?

>But let me explain why the Nazis weren't REAL Christians
Is the answer Christians give.

Somehow they fail to comprehend that it's the same answer Muslims give.

I assume it is because they are stupid.

Breivik, the worst terrorists of europe was christian.

but of course that doesn't fit your islamophobe agenda, so everyone will ignore it.

On Kony? Bush? Stalin? Or Hitler?

Here's Bush
theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa

Here's info on Kony, there leader of the Lord's Resistance Army. I can provide more info if you like
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kony

Hitler
"I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator."

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 2

And there simply is no evidence for Stalin killing in the name of Atheism.

>But let me explain why the Nazis weren't REAL Christians

Well, here's what one Adolf Hitler had to say on the subject of being German & Christian:
>Whether it is the Old Testament or the New, or simply the sayings of Jesus according to Houston Stewart Chamberlain, it is all the same Jewish swindle. It will not make us free. A German Church, a German Christianity, is a distortion. One is either a German or a Christian. You cannot be both.

>citation needed

Hitler has said the opposite. Read Mein Kampf

The point isn't atheist kill in the "name" of atheism. It's the fact that there have been millions killed by atheist/states that have no God.

So then why isn't bush in jail? So you're implying Obama has been killing other muslims in Allah's name? Cause that's what it sounds like. Yep, islam sounds and is the more dangerous religion compared to those whacky Christians with their pro life agenda!

>and they bully the LGBT community into suicide.
loooooool fucking sheltered faggots are killing themselves because someone said mean things.

its more likely that they're killing themselves because they're mentally ill and realize that they're abominations but okay.

I work as a spanish/english interpreter, this means that about 80% of my jobs are working with christian groups who come to my country.

Honestly most of them are some of the kindest, coolest, and most compassionate people I've ever met. the other 10% are straight fucking autists, but even then they're the kind of autists who's trying their hardest. As long as they don't figure out I'm an atheist they're pretty cool to hang around.

Also religious girls are freaks in the best of ways.

That's not even a quote from Hitler, you retard.

You want proof that Hitler was a Christian? Did they even teach you kids history in school anymore? Christ, don't help feed the American education meme

scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2006/08/23/list-of-hitler-quotes-he-was-q/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

Go read a book you vapid faggot.

>Christian terrorists are killing people
>[citation needed]

Nice goal post there. But I can see it moving.

Are there atheists who have committed rape, murder, theft, and played pokemon? Yes. Who the fuck is arguing against that? You're an idiot.

Christianity and Islam have directly caused mass murder and genocide.

Bombing abortion clinics is a terrorist tactic. The problem is it's a rare occurrence compared to shit Muslims do.

Holy shit, we are not having the same conversation. Obama has never said he has invaded another country as part the will of Allah. The fuck are you talking about?

Don't really care cause I said recent history. Besides, that's old news. Christianity has calmed down a great bunch but islam is still the same barbaric ideology it has been for millenia now. When was the last time innocents were killed in the name of God?

Obamas a Muslim. Not really much of a secret anymore.

MY INVISIBLE SKY FAIRY IS BEEEEETEEEER

no he denounced christianity and he proclaimed himself an odanist

Silly 'tater nigger.
Atheists have killed more people than everyone else.

I was asked for proof abotu my claims. I showed where Bush said God told him to invade Iraq. Now show me proof where Obama said he invaded a country because Allah told him.

By the way, Obama is a christian.

>Who is Dylan Roof?
Really? No current news coverage in school either huh?

Someone just nuke us already.

ya actually he was

>b-b-but I DONT LIKE IT SO I DONT COUNT HIM AS ONE OF US!!!

Yes goy sacrifice your unborn to Moloch
Nice fallacy fallacy fallacy fedorafag
Post the an hero rates per capita

Dylan roof was a guy who killed black people for revenge against blacks for what they did to Rhodesia...

>I don't have a retort, have a kike meme
I have been bested, truly
Have a (You) for the effort

>Anyone who disagrees with me is a leftist.
LMAO Classic christcuck.

>they bully the LGBT community into suicide.

I'm atheist and do this too.

>Obama is a Christian
Top kek that's too good.

>Christian terrorists

LMAO! That's so frickin true!!!! I bet God would like me, an atheist way better than dumb christians who dont use free will! Can I get an up top or. what, fellas?

I wonder why nobody has made an "Allah" facebook account and then gone about posting atheism promotion with it hmmmm

>h-h-hes not Christian guise, j-just a nutcase.

>Besides, that's old news. Christianity has calmed down a great bunch

the only reason why christians have calmed down is cause they have become complacent with the advent of advanced technologies and science

There have been many papers written by the papacy about it, they WANTED to keep dogmatic zealotism going but the people kept getting more docile

It wasnt christianity that calmed but the people in it

He still attends church, do you? Is Obama more of a christian than you?