California is lost

It's fucking over for us Sup Forums. Governer Brown has just signed off on a bulk of anti-gun bulls just an hour ago. Such bills include restrictions such as background checks on ammo, as well as a ban on the bullet button, which will effectively kills our right to own AR's and AK's. capradio.org/articles/2016/07/01/brown-to-act-on-gun-bills-friday/ Here's the link for further info.

Other urls found in this thread:

controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zdhrm7jnyis
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QLhp6OGq2ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fuck do you need a semi automatic rifle for bitch?

SHALL NOT

>Owning a gun in 2016
ishygddt

So I can painlessly kill Mexicans who vote for these laws.

Looks like I'll be a felon then. I'm keeping my 30 round mags. I'm keeping my AR with a bullet button and all my guns fell into the bay.

Looks like your shitty memes aren't working. Owning an ar15 will be a felony. Bend over and take it like a bitch because you won't do SHIT

They can take their detachable magazines and shove them up their asses.

To defend my family, property, and self from all forms of Tyranny, foreign or DOMESTIC.

start armed defense of your 2nd amendment under the Bill of Rights. only way, cowards

>21 to buy tobacco, papers, swishers
>guns cucked away
Truly this state is garbage. Fuck Brown.

Call the police and stop Larping

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

I'll need it because i want it. You don't need a knife, but you can sure can commit murder with it.

Owning an AR15 won't be a felony in California you dumbshit, they'll just go back to designing them with a magazine lock. Same for AKs.

>LARP

Yes, standing up for myself is larping.
Do you know the average police response time? I'm sure they will save you.

You need to grow up.

Oh well, I still have my butter knife to defend myself

The only restricts the sale of bullet button rifles. It never said anything about the possession of one

The police nor government shouldnt have a monopoly on force

You would understand the logic behind what I just typed if you werent a braindead cuck venting your frustration on the internet

>Being a faggot leaf.

Go suck off Trudeau.

Well good but it still sucks. That's how the mag ban started and now we have to turn them in.

You're right, but the bullet button was the only defense we had for a usable magazine release. Now we have to go back to using those shitty open top magazine locks.

Hopefully the military will step in to peaceful remove these dangerous arms from civilians.

:^)

I just bought a lower a couple months back, and have a couple uppers

Did I get cucked?

Guess I will be taking that job out of state after all. Good by california, I won't miss you.

GOVERNATOR BROWN

when did you not learn?

Since magazine loaded rifles are in common use and they essentially banned all rifles that take a magazine I would say this is unlawful.

Like normal semi auto handguns that take mags are not restricted in any way (except for tec-9s, etc) but the rifles are completely banned. No way that is legal.

If you still live in Commiefornia you deserve everything you get.

Run as far from it as you can and let the shithole burn to the ground

Just read them. Aside from the shitty 10+ magazine ban it doesn't seem to bad right?

This place is worth saving. We need to stop running. We built this place, it's ours.

do you know what semi automatic means? That just means you dont have to load the gun after every shot. Pistols are semi automatic

also an ar-15 is the most popular hunting rifle

and friendly reminder that the second commendment was written so that Americans could always defend themselves if their government became tyrannical. All other reasons are secondary. I agree with background checks on ammunition and guns. They should screen for mental illness and they should screen for violent or hostile criminals and terrorists. They shouldn't take away your rifles.

Brown hoards
Or did you forget he was talking about California

AMMENDMENT
sorry i canadafag

The new laws essentially banned every single type of semi auto rifle and allows police to actively confiscate all magazines.

Semi auto handguns have been rules to be protected firearms by the supreme court so they need to bring a case to them and rule the rifles are also.

I'll just say that I'm glad I saw it multiple times before it went off the cliff.

Best of luck, calibro.

BILL OF RIGHTS, NOT NEEDS

>stop larping

i laughed

you're retarded though.

It's good to know that merely owning a gun in this state makes California politicians incredibly frustrated.

They can pass all the petty little nuisances they like. I'm still going to have my Glock and M1A.

Honestly why the fuck do you need an AR and AK? What happened to just owning a shotgun and handgun?

>spotted the no guns bitch

To mow down niggers, jews, and muzzies, obviously.

Because of people like you.

>income inequality reaching critical levels
>america classified as an oligarchy
>"progressives" want to strip Americans of gun rights

Do liberals have broken brains?

Man, you fudds really suck.

yup and after AR and AKs are banned they will ask, WHY DO YOU NEED A SHOTGUN WHY DO YOU NEEEEEEEED A HANDGUN

yes go ahead and run off to a conservative utopia. mississippi and all its 50/50 HDI glory is waiting for you! enjoy your STDs and trailer parks!

ARs and Aks are more effective for engaging multiple home invading niggers and spics than shotguns are.

Because fucksticks like you decided to come and take them.

> "I didn't want an AR until you suddenly decided I, a law abiding and non-risk citizen, should be forbidden from owning one."

>he thinks the police are legally obligated to protect you

>Ammo sales (SB 1235): Ammunition sellers would need licenses and buyers would be entered into a state database for background checks, under this bill.

So if you went to Big-5 to pick up a pack of shotgun shells, you'd need to have a background check first? Or would your name simply be recorded for "future reference"?

>Ban possession of high-capacity magazines (SB 1446): Owners of magazines that hold more than 10 rounds would have to sell them out of state or to licensed firearms dealers, turn them over to police, or destroy them within a year.

This seems like an unnecessary burden against law-abiding citizens. What will really be the repercussions of this? Just an excuse for judges to tack a couple extra years onto Tyrone's latest gun-related offence?

>Bullet button ban (SB 880/AB 1135): California already bans the sale of rifles that have detachable magazines—where pushing a button with a finger can dislodge the weapon’s magazine.

WHY? Gunbros, explain this one to me. What is the rationale behind this? Is it just a useless (but burdensome) measure to make gun-control fags feel like they "accomplished something"?

Reading the rest of these laws, they just come off as a lot of pointless red-tape legislation that won't have any significant impact on crime rates.

Yes, what IS wrong with "just" owning a shotgun?

If you stacked gook bodies 10 feet high in Korea I don't think you really need a detachable magazine. Still, it'd be nice...

Can I not just buy them in Nevada and bring em on home?

Isn't this unlawful according to the 2nd amendment to the constitution of the united states of america?

Beats the fuck out of me. I already have a terribly heavy amount of ammunition and some other things.

This quote is not fake.

Why not just move to Navada instead of living in California? Oh nevermind, I wouldn't want to encourage C*lifornian roaches from leaving their containment zone.

you could fucking stab someone with that choke.

California is a shithole in every category you can come up with. Earthquakes, wild fires, volcanoes, land slides... The worst droute since the Dust Bowl. The very land you walk on seems to hate you.

The scenery is nothing so unique it needs to be seen before you die. Your very own picture is a cloudy sky with a giant man made bridge, concrete, and a few hills in the background. Big woop. But the beach! Yea the rest of the country has a beach too.

Your laws suck, your weather sucks, your "culture" sucks, your economy sucks. There is not a single saving grace for Commiefornia outside fucking almonds and avocados.

The legislators simply want to make it as cumbersome as possible for a person to be able to reload their rifle. The bullet button was a way of circumventing the mag-release ban by being able to eject the magazine throught the use of a bullet to activate the mag release hence the name bullet button. However, now that the bill has banned it, California gun owners will now have to return to using the magazine lock system, in which the gun owner must break open the top of their firearm and load each indivdual round into the magazine well. It's extremely stupid.

>AR-15
>Most popular hunting rifle
I'm against these gun laws and I know that's bullshit.
If you want to blast a deer's head open with a military assault rifle I suppose I can't stop you, but that's not what it's made for.

>create a simple notch and trigger mechanism to improve the bow and arrow
BAN ASSAULT CROSSBOWS
>affix a hammer and spring mechanism into a rifle to load bullets into the barrel at each pull of the trigger
BAN SEMI-AUTO!
>fold metal bars over and over each other several thousand times and hammer into a pointed edge
BAN ASSAULT CLAYMORES!
>sharpen a pencil with an electric sharpener
BAN ASSAULT PENCILS!

Correct. It's made for blasting the inhumans who want to take it from you.

Almost as if it were condoned by the military or something.

I love breaching chokes :)

An AR-15 is not necessarily a military rifle and not an assault rifle. Assault rifle is an extremely specific term. I'm assuming by military rifle you mean a mil-spec rifle.
At least know what you're talking about before spewing words.

>implying California isn't riddled with STD carrying libtards and white trash

The AR15 isn't a military assault rifle. It was specifically designated by Colt to be the civilian sporting variant of the XM16/M16 family of rifles, the actual rifles reserved for government use.

lol well trolled my friend

I am sorry if you couldn't bother to educate yourself about different between AR-15 and common hunting rifles.

>PRO TIP: some hunters think AR-15 is not strong enough for deer hunting

the supreme court has already ruled the police are not responsible for PROTECTING citizens. That ruling implicitly leaves a citizen's protection in their own hands.

>military assault rifle

I think I would rage everyday if I decided to move to the USA and ended up in some communist state like that.

I'm all for states rights, but this is like someone saying that they don't really adhere to Magna Carta or the Geneva Convention.

That guy should be watched as an enemy of the state.

No you don't, just don't follow these un-Constitutional laws.

Im going to missouri

>things that won't happen
This is regulation, not a removal. Muh shall not be infringed shouldn't apply to being able to mow down dozens of people to protect your home, go "hunting", or whatever dumb movie is playing in your hillbilly head.

Tell me one mass shooting that was stopped by another civilian gun owner?

Shit, get each of your family members their own shotgun if you're worried you won't be able to kill the hordes of minorities trying to break in to rape your wife.

>HEY CLETUS WAS THAT DURRR
>RATATATATTATTATATATATAATATAT
>DID WE GOT IT CLEUTS?
>CLETUS?

>One mass shooting

Here is 12
controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/

looks pretty good. I hate modern aesthetic for guns though.

I just want a classic double barrel with a wooden frame.

>Tell me one mass shooting that was stopped by another civilian gun owner?
Nice bait.

NEEDS and RIGHTS are very different things.

In no way does the government reserve the right to take away citizens rights explicitly mention in the Constition or Bill of Rights.

The Bill of Rights restricts not the citizens, but the government. The goverbemnt CAN'T take our arms, they CAN'T infringe on our rights arms, etc.

Stop doing their work for them you mindless drone.

Nice strawman

How can we tell you about them if they never happened?

>Use google for me.
Nice bait.

>background for ammo

So glad I live in Wyoming.

In the face of modern tyranny no-guns fags would have us revert to this.

Time to trigger the Commiefornians, post your Constitutionally protected weapons.

Here's a video of an AR15 owner hunting multiple boars and killing them to great effect. Much like engaging multiple niggers and spics would play out.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zdhrm7jnyis

You're still allowed to "bear arms" faggit

>all bullet button rifles classified as "ebil baby killin' ass salt rifles"
>Forced to register as such
>un-willingly leftit's have re-opened the assault rifle registrar in commifornia
>no longer need bullet button, all the scary features yout want

It's shit and eventually someone is gonna get hurt by these boundary crossings but silver linings user.

>tfw commifornian

>pistol grip
REEEEEEEEE

>replying to someone who replied to someone who didn't google
Thanks for the wank m8

Semi automatic covers literally every gun that isn't already banned

LITERALLY EVERY GUN THAT ONLY SHOOTS ONE BULLET PER TRIGGER PULL IS A SEMI-AUTOMATIC

They're slowly trying to take our guns away.

I know this is bait, but for any newfag lurkers
>Bill of Needs
This sets a really shitty precedent. If you were only allowed to own what you /needed/, which is completely subjective anyway, then we wouldn't have a very free society, would we? You don't need a Ferrari, but you sure as hell can buy one. Shit, I could even say that I don't need the internet, but I still have a right to purchase access to it through an ISP.

police arent there to prevent crime

they're there to solve crime and handle it afterwards

plus, youre legally allowed to protect yourself. cops are fucking losers anyway.

get btfo'd you fucking muslim nigger

>implying mississippi is nothing but trailer parks

What a fucking retard you are

Okay

Even a young boy can kill a savage minority with his AR15.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QLhp6OGq2ko

Beautiful