1. your cuntry

1. your cuntry
2. how would your family react if one day you showed up home with a black gf?

Overjoyed. Really they would be happy unless I brought a wh*Te she-beast home.

they would no like it

They would be happy I managed to get any gf at all

Nothing, but you find pic attractive? She's pretty ugly

very proud
shoo

I've had a real bad case of jungle fever lately. If I didn't already have a gf I would be doing an African shaman dance to make it rain black pussy.

They'd be relieved, I'm pretty sure they think I'm gay at this point.

this

"at least he's not gay"

the nigger jokes would be hard to do all of a sudden but apart from that they'd be ok I think

Already happened, they didn't care

I'd rather not show up anywhere for the rest of my life than have a nigger gf
t. gf haver

I'm proud, you finally did it.

meh, family is liberal as fuck, if she's pretty they'd probably love showing her off

They'd do nothing. They know i crave black fat bunda

they'd wonder what happened to my girlfriend

They'd probably talk shit behind my back.
t. pajeet

They'd comment on her big ass forehead

There was a tv serial where a guy was chatting up with an american girl who he convinced to come to pakistan and marry him. She turned out to be a nigger with 2 kids. His family was not happy. Lol

that cat looks more surprised than scared

they'd probably be like "she's ugly you can do way better" but also "at least you finally got a girlfriend for the first time even though you're 25 so we know you're not gay"

They'd probably be surprised since they think I'm racist. Otherwise, they would probably be cool like there are with my Bulgarian aunt or Lebanese uncle.

This

This

My grandma was a blue eyed redhead, my mom a green eyed brunette. I have natural copper-brown hair and blue/green eyes A.K.A Whiteboi

black people = inmigrant so, would be quite uncomfortable for them (my family)

Flag and disown me

i feel you bro

They would act like they don't notice the whole thing. Try to be super welcoming and friendly, but that's just them acting as parents in-law or however you say it in English.

Then like months later after a few beers there would be an awkward pause and "so, how did you two meet?" = HOW DID YOU MEET A BLACK GIRL SHE'S BLACK

Cool cat-face

I've had a black gf. My mom glad that I was with someone. My dad was happy I was with someone and said "I'm glad you're not racist" but clearly freely uncomfortable with it. I dumped her after she slapped me a couple times and generally acted entitled to my property.

they would ask me if i retake Angola

jajajaja puto fracasado, por pendejito no tiene novia, lero lero

I once brought an Ukranian girl so what's the difference?

flag
I'm happy for you, son.

I'm 27 and have never had a girlfriend, much less held hands/hugged/kissed a girl. At this point I'm worried that they'd go full Misery on her so that she could never leave me.

They would deal with it after some time