I don’t think so lad.

why did they fire Tuchel anyway

DENN DU TRÄGST KEINE LIEBE IN DIR

thanks for the earworm, cunt

KOMM HER ICH KÜSS DEN TROPFEN WEG
PROBIER IHN OB ER SALZIG SCHME-HE-HECKT

WIR HABEN'S GETAN
ZUM ALLERERSTEN MAL

cause tuchel wanted to get rid of key players who sucked (and suck right now *suprise*) in his opinion. dortmunds sports manager zorc, who is unfireable cause live long, fell out with tuchel and bullied him out of the club cause "he didnt fit into the family"

UND, MICHA, WENN DEIN PFERD DICH TRITT, DANN WEIßT DU
DU BIST ALLEIIIIIIIIN

Oh another Tuchel shill making up random claims

Always funny how Tuchel shills forget that under his autistic buttbuddy the dortmund defense looked like shit as well, conceded either in the first 5 minutes or after the initial 1:0 for BVB twice. The attack always looked depressed and tired, matches were fucking boring, no ideas. It wasn’t better, the Pokal was a fucking fluke, the final was embarrassing. Tuchel is shit.

Thx

Reminder that Dutch managers are lightyears behind.

borussia dortmund gmbh & co. kgaa internet defence force is out in full force itt

>two posts pro BVB
>FUCKING DORTMUND SHILLS OUT IN FULL FORCE, 0,002 ct in your bank account!!!
t. underage FC Bayern Sparkarte Besitzer

but did he drop out of the cl because he couldnt beat some greek island farmers?

He dropped out one stage after
>inb4 muh terror attack!!
Ausreden, wouldn’t have made it either way

>He dropped out one stage after
are you retarded? first, he dropped out two stages after and secondly what makes a coach better if not results if both play like shit defensively

>yeah i almost died yesterday
>what? no why should it affect me?
>youre not a fucking poofta cunt, are ya?

>almost died
((()))

>almost died
Never happened

So is the Bundes now, so it fits.

I never said that the terror attack shouldn’t affect a person.it did and always does.

I said they would have lost that round regardless.
With the attack and without. Tuchel is an autistic hack. If Bayern wasn’t clinically retarded in the cup semi final, Tuchel would have won shit. The cup final was a fucking embarrassment, no heart no soul, nothing. Didn’t even feel like a win to me. Also I never said that Boaz is the best coach ever or whatever you read into my post. Voss is shit yes, I am no happy with him.
I just said, that Tuchel is a overrated bitchboi and you fucking autists shouldn’t hail him as the second coming of Christ. If Tuchel was still coach at Dortmund it would be even worse.