So what did you guys think of it?

So what did you guys think of it?

I loved the action scenes because they were so well done without all that jump cut, shaky cam shit.

The story was a little fucky though. John seems way to smart to kill that dude on the Continental grounds. Really seems out of character.

7.5/10

this shit comes out april fucking 10th here in NZ and Aus. what the fuckity fuck. cant wait for soneone to up a dvdrip of this, gonna pirate the shit outta it.

>le ebin reddit gunman
Leave

Yeah.
Im thinking he's back.

>degenerates south of the equator not supporting good movies
figures...

>stars one of their degenerate exports

imagine if Avatar 2 didn't get released in Kangarooland until 2 months later

It's the same in France little bong. Coming out the 22th.

you northeners have no idea what it means to be a southron.

Born: September 2, 1964 (age 52 years), Beirut, Lebanon

its an austrialian poster is wrong , again , so glad austrialia is getting banned from rizon on the 16th

I just told you what it means, you stupid degenerate.
Youre country shouldve stayed a prison colony.

>trying too hard to fit in
yeah keep at it

lol faggot

Good for an action movie but it wasn't as good as the first one (less bold use of colours like the first movie did, silencers). That being said it still was a solid movie. The Modern Art Museum scene was absolute kino though, and Laurence Fishburne probably said the blackest DAYUM ever put on camera.
The only thing I'm still not certain about is if Keanus acting is really really bad or if it fits the character/movie.

I think it fits the character. The only thing that bugs me is that Batman voice or whatever the fuck he's doing.

>paying to see any movie, ever
best goy

Talking about Ruby Rose, you absolute fucking retard.

Garbage film, as expected.

6/10

Okay for an action flick, but nothing more.

Is there a good cam of this? This movie is not coming to my city for a fucking month.

what 3rd world shitthole do you "live" in?

>good
>cam

Southern México. The same happened with the first movie, Judge Dredd and other smaller movies, but when it comes to capeshit we get them right on time, sometimes even BEFORE some of you guys. We just lap that shit up like there's no tomorrow.

>We just lap that shit up like there's no tomorrow.

Well it's not like you have any drinkable water, eh?

That's pure evil. I kinda feel bad about that wall now.

stop these threads, its OK, nothing more

We do and it's pretty cheap, comes in handy after dodging bullets and machetes all day every day.

>stop discussing movies in the movie board!
Better rev up that Sup Forumsbait thread, right?

What's wrong, did your blacked thread get pushed off the front page?

>John seems way to smart to kill that dude on the Continental grounds.

The guy basically told him he was never going to leave the Continental grounds.

>John seems way to smart to kill that dude on the Continental grounds. Really seems out of character.

>drag someone out of retirement to kill your sister then put a hit on them for killing your sister then hide behind the Continental's apron when he comes a-knocking going nanny nanny boo boo

He pushed John too far, he was bloody, he was angry, he was not about to take it all as a prank

The story wasn't spectacular or anything, wasn't bad though.
The catacombs and the museum/mirror room was fucking incredible, holy shit. I'm legitimately considering buying another ticket just to see that point blank combat load kill with the Benelli again, god damn. That and the pencil scene.

Seeing it tonight.

One big freemason New World Order propaganda advertisement.