How come a Chad like Aaron Taylor Johnson married a roastie who's twice his age with two kids from her ex-husband?

How come a Chad like Aaron Taylor Johnson married a roastie who's twice his age with two kids from her ex-husband?
What da fug?! He could do much better from this.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2014/jul/04/being-gay-was-a-huge-issue-in-my-career-says-rupert-everett-gay-actors-closet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is Hugh Jackman all over again.

He has mommy issues.

He's a mommyposter.

>when the succ is too good

Old women are the most patrician fetish

To everyone who's gonna say it's a beard, why not a get a hot girl his age and make it way less obvious?

On this subject though, have you guys seen Jason samosas wife? She's 50 years old and gross.

He's gay. She's his beard.
Ask Hugh Jackman.

Because a hot girl his age is nothing but a stupid slut and a potential to lose all your money in a divorce.

This woman may look like a hag, but she probably has a shit ton of money and a bunch of connections in the industry.

All Chads have mommy issues.

If you have mommy issues, you'll become Chad.
If you have daddy issues, you'll become a gay bottom/sissy/tranny for older men.

Jason Momoa's wife is Lisa Bones you faggot.

This is correct in a few terms.

But I'd never get married or have a date with someone older than me. Best i can do is a couple of months older tops. But then again I'm /fit/ chad.

>tfw chads can be cucks too

>If you have daddy issues, you'll become a gay bottom/sissy/tranny for older men.
feels good man

This guy looks like if Charlie Day was a chad.

isnt there a basketball player who looks just like Charlie Day?

Maybe she's just really nice and jerks him off to his favorite fetishes?

Josh mcroberts a little bit.

hot sluts in hollywood are probably the worst people to be around as a guy if you aren't even sexually attracted to women

Well he looks like a faggot to me.

I mean think about it from a straight guy perspective, if you were wanted to appear to be gay to further your career

would you be married to a chad or some bro

Why would you have to hide being gay in Hollywood?

They pride themselves on being overly progressive and tolerant.

>having a sugar mummy means he doesn't fuck young qts on the side
user pls you can't be this naive

>Have mommy issues
>Fuck myself with dragon dildos

Probably personal shame or they think they wouldn't be marketable to the masses.

Neil Patrick Harris can make it work, not sure why a lot of others can't?

Whats the female equivalent of this?

I know girls with daddy issues turn into thots but what about girls with mommy issues?

You guys forget that the only people who can get away with being openly gay are the ones that have already made it.

If they have nice, big milky packs, they can be by
M O M M Y

>tfw no older gf to roleplay mother/son incest with

Why even live?

So you don't get typecasted as the gay guy or don't fear getting shut out of romantic lead parts.

I know television is big on hiring gay actors to play straight guys but movie isn't so progressive.

I mean, probably Ian Mckellan is the most famous out of the closet gay but it's easy for him to get parts since he plays old guys, not romantic leads neccessarily.

NPH is somewhat famous out of the closet but his parts in films however are reduced to either him playing himself or someone creepy.

shit...
WILD CARD BITCHES

>have you guys seen Jason samosas wife?
Lisa Bonet?

She was really hot in Angel Heart, but yeah the 80s was a long time ago

>if Charlie Day was a chad

Hot girls want to have sex. Beards are just grateful to be with someone out of their league and don't ask questions.

She'd still be hot if she didn't wax her arms and pits and happy trail.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

theguardian.com/film/2014/jul/04/being-gay-was-a-huge-issue-in-my-career-says-rupert-everett-gay-actors-closet