youtube.com/watch?v=j7jQcAwP320
> 6/28 - INFOWARS Praises Trump’s Economy Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=dkmW4PlaaHU

LIVE STREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

LYING CROOKED HILLARY
> 6/28 - Jeopardizing our National Security
lyingcrookedhillary.com/lie/clinton-lies-about-classified-material-on-her-secret-server/
> 6/28 - Benghazi Report
youtube.com/watch?v=zWKJegf5pYc
> 6/24 - Top 50 Facts about Hillary Clinton
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/friday-wrap-up-top-50-facts-about-hillary-clinton-from-trump-stakes-of-the

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/01/fbi-source-fox-news-agents-are-livid-about-clinton-lynch-meeting
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/07/01/japanese-supreme-court-confirms-special-surveillance-of-muslims/
observer.com/2016/07/exclusive-security-source-details-bill-clinton-maneuver-to-meet-loretta-lynch/
cnn.com/2016/06/10/politics/clinton-server-drone-fbi/
strawpoll.me/10639496/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT'S A MOVEMENT

A-woof-ment!

New York is going red this year, let's make New York Great Again.

Movement!

Soon....

who else is with her?

MOVEMENT

MAGA

>We have not heard from you yet user, and that's why I'm writing you.

is anyone else with her?

so any memes from sarah palin republicans against trump?

R.A.T.

gotta take advantage of it folks, maybe we can make a rato family

mfw Trump is leading Hillary
mfw we haven't even had the convention

CHOOSE ONE FOR TRUMP'S VP:

- Gingrich

Globalist shill who supported NAFTA, had infidelities

- Sessions

Allows liberals to peddle the "racist" meme

- Christie

Shitty governor, 20% approval

- Pence

Supported CAFTA and a lot of free trade

Supported that ridiculous religious freedom bill, so far right like Ted Cruz

>reaffirming the 1st Amendment
>ridiculous

o_O

@TeamTrump

new official account to follow

this aint no more drip drip drip
this is a fucking waterfall

insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/01/fbi-source-fox-news-agents-are-livid-about-clinton-lynch-meeting

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/07/01/japanese-supreme-court-confirms-special-surveillance-of-muslims/

“The most interesting thing in Japan’s approach to Islam is the fact that the Japanese do not feel the need to apologize to Muslims for the negative way in which they relate to Islam.”

warfarin...

God, Onision is such a vile human being.

No otis? No Otis Spunkmeyer?
Bogus dude. Dude bogus.

When will Hillary get indicted? Awoo~!

-Carson
Can't be criticized because he's Black
Would actually fulfill Trump's agenda if he were to be assassinated
Fits the whole "outsider who succeeded in the sink or swim business world" theme
Its not uncommon for the head of the VP cmte to be the VP, happened with Bush, after all.

Lynch put herself up against a YUGE wall.
She fucking blew it for Clinton.

IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN

#MAGA

>Allows liberals to peddle the "racist" meme
They're doing that 6,000,000% this year already.

Sessions.

>woman

>shill filter post

observer.com/2016/07/exclusive-security-source-details-bill-clinton-maneuver-to-meet-loretta-lynch/

Bill ambushed Lynch. Think about why he might do that. What motive could he have had for forcing the issue of optics this bad. How could he not know.

Obama hates Hitllary. Bill knows this. He was trying to poison Lynch. It's his only play. Special prosecutor now practically guaranteed. Grand Jury coming up. Bill is playing for second-worse case scenario.

Trump's VP is going to be John Kasich.

see
i think pressure is mounting fast
i am thinking 10 day or so

SOON

Does anyone else think Trump should take it easy on Hillary until the FBI makes its recommendation? I feel like there's a power shift in the democratic party about to happen, Hillary is going to go down and a lot of Trump's efforts will be wasted. All the Wall St money dumped on Hillary will go to the democratic nominee in her stead and that ``person'' won't have to make it seem like they're making backroom deals.

Something reaaaaaaaaaaaally stinks right now.

>you wake up in a dark room, tied to a chair, spotlight shining into your face
>"I know who I'm votin' for."
>Manafort's face enters the light
>"And my friend Billy..."
>He raises a small club
>"He knows who he's supporting. Ain't that right, Billy?"
>he begins repeatedly smacking the club into his palm
>"So, how about you? Who are you votin' for?"

>In point of fact, Japan has actually done remarkably well in averting terror attacks and has never been the victim of lethal jihadist violence. Some have praised Japan’s effectiveness in forestalling Islamic violence, proposing it as a model for other nations.
Wow, really? If you don't suck muslim dick, they don't blow you up? Really makes you think.

So at the end of this thing the guy outlines 3 possibilities for what Lynch would do.

Then this Bill Clinton thing happens so what then?

Did Lynch just take a hard left into Stupidtown?

he can go ham, but i would waste money on her right now

VP ODDS AS OF TODAY

And also

They are preparing the ground. It's the dogpile. WaPo should be weighing in soon too. Once critical mass is reached, they can't afford not to get in on the clicks and views.

i wouldn't be comfortable with Gingrich as vp

Christie is a fat boy who isn't exactly respected or popular

please be sessions. he and Trump really admire each other, they've both been on the same boat for decades and sessions is actually respected. only bad thing is they're both about the same age

I fucking swear Bill knew what would happen and this was his plan to fuck over Hillary and stop her from taking the election.

Hillary must be THIS close to a stroke right now.

Hammer that bitch hard our entire country needs this bad.

Shut the fuck up leaf. He doesn't need Kasich for Ohio, and Kasich is a traitorous neocon, also a sore loser.

He has been taking it easier on her. He hasn't called Bill a rapist again. It doesn't matter if they nominate someone else, Trump is unstoppable now.

who?

>Gingrich

Please God no. That man will defend globalism and the wars in the ME until the day he dies.

>no Webb
;_;

>mfw Trump picks Christie as his VP

final version incoming

then pls spread the shit out of it

I really want Carson too. Strongest pick. He'll have to go back on his "someone with political experience" comment, but I feel like the benefits outweigh the detriments. I don't like Newt. (((They))) tried to give Trump like 200 million to pick him and he turned it down.

Sessions is a strong choice but he's also really old and will allow people to attack him on >muh racism even more. I feel like Carson would draw in more support and will help drive back the racist card. Like Scott Adams said, "RACIST" is the only persuasive technique they've been using this entire time (and is the only thing they have over Trump). If Trump picks Carson (and he accepts) then it will completely destroy the "MUH RACIST" narrative and they'll be back to square one.

tl;dr:
>Scott Adams says racism is the only argument they have (true)
>Trump picks Carson
>No more "OMFG HE HATES NONWHITES RACYST" narrative
>Carson is batshit insane on some issues but will easily be wrapped into Trump's ideals and goals
>Carson will carry out a majority of Trump's agenda if he gets assassinated (godforbid)
>The elites will probably not want to assassinate Trump if it means giving the Presidency to Ben Carson. I'm sure they'd rather want to work with Trump.

that said my second pick is Sessions and he's a great guy. either one would work

not only that, they already offered Trump 200 million $ to make Newt his VP

If Newt is VP, they will assassinate Trump so Newt can be president

Trump might be foolish enough to do it because he needs money for his campaign

The VP

The "because she's a woman and it's time for a woman president" bullshit is just that, bullshit. I always ask such brain-dead libtards why they didn't support Carly Fiorina then. That sends them into a hissy fit. Every time.

Pointing out to libtards what lying hypocrites they are can be entertaining!

Woah, bro. Don't culturally appropriate our memes. That's so racist.

is this just Scavino under a different name?

there's actually no one I would want more than Carson but he has made it clear he isn't interested in becoming a government official

Destroying Hillary will have such a tsunami effect it'll poetically sink the democratic party for the next decade.

It happen with Bill. That poisoned Al Gore's campaign. This is like a cannon shot.

The whole boat sinks. There's no lifeboats.

According to a credible sounding source, which you knew would leak, Bill ambushed her. Lynch's people were hacked off about it immediately. link:

Does that sound like disinfo to you? Between Bill and Lynch, who gets hurt by this more? Which of the two is the more clever operator? Who has the most to lose?

Bill is attempting to poison Lynch because she's Obama's hammer on the Hitllary campaign. He's pulling at the last straw hope that a special prosecutor will take so long to read in to the case that she can get through the convention.

Things are going to go fast now.

Shame really.

He would've made a good VP.

>a southern racist or an armchair archaeologist
Trump could fall out of bed, hit is head on the dresser, have three gallons of moonshine fall in his mouth on accident, go two rounds with Mike Tyson, and then still off the top of his head pick seven better VPs than these two retards

Reality Debate With Onision:
Trump: We need to build a wall.
Onision: I heard you raped a dog.
Trump: I heard you enjoy watching your wife get fucked by other men
Onision: THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!
Trump: Fuck off Cuck

>The whole boat sinks. There's no lifeboats.

Just a reminder:

>cnn.com/2016/06/10/politics/clinton-server-drone-fbi/

>The FBI has not yet interviewed Clinton as part of its investigation. As CNN first reported, investigators have not found evidence to support criminal charges against Clinton and none are expected, but no final determination will be made until that interview has taken place.

honestly I'll back whoever Trump picks.

He won't let us down.

Correct

>clinton news network
pro clinton
i am pure shocked

Newt Newt Newt

The fact Huma really held nothing back in her deposition means there's no sign of indictment.

>wake up after sleeping in on day off
>sky is overcast, air is cool
>check phone
>donald trump texted me with a video about crooked hillary
doesn't get comfier than this

Absolutely disinfo. Your incredibly uneducated on Lynch if you think she would ever bring down Hillary clinton. Shes a NWO puppet shes on hillarys side. Why are you guys making such a big deal outta that.

I am a shill. Hand over your (you)s and no one gets hurt...

No chance at Rand Paul being VP right?

I'm wondering why someone would throw a man out of a plane before shooting him

GOOD AFTERNOON, TRUMPGENFAGS!!

HOPE THIS POST FINDS YOU *COMFY* AS MOTHERFUCKING *FUCK*, READY TO HAVE ONE HELL OF A GREAT HOLIDAY WEEKEND, INCLUDING A SEXY SATURDAY TOMORROW!!

AND HAPPY CANADA DAY TO ALL OF YOU LEAFAGS!!!!!!!! ARE YOU FAPPING IT UP TODAY?!?!?!?

SO, HOW WAS THE DON'S SPEECH TODAY IN DENVER, SENPAIS? SHOULD I GIVE IT A VIEW? WERE THERE ENOUGH DINDUS UP EARLY ENOUGH TO PROTEST? ANY CHIMPOUTS? DID THE DON COMMENT ON ANY POT DISPENSARIES HE MAY HAVE VISITED?

MAGA!!!

Randlet burned the bridge. Trump Just warmed his hands on it and moved on.

>You have to be this tall to ride the VP list

oh boy

Clinton will be interviewed, in her home, by the FBI, on Saturday.

or they believe incorrectly that their story is gonna hold water

fuck the grabbers vote now
strawpoll.me/10639496/r

>Gingrich and Christie

No nigga.

he's running for re-election now and he likes being in the Senate unlike Little Marco

what did the emus mean by this

>> Just a reminder CNN isnt a valid source.

Just a reminder the clinton news network is the most fake and biased news agency propaganda there is.

Even when Bernie sanders supporters protested outside their main office they didn't report on it or him.

Putin will release the emails even if they don't indict. There is more then enough, and she is guilty of Racketeering and breaking confidentiality rules.

Just a reminder your shilling has no effect here.

Kek loves his Trump Girls

Little bro is a true American

Praise KEK

Sessions might be good on the surface, but Trump is trying to dodge the racist label right now, and the media will easily meme Sessions into a racist. Google "Jeff Sessions racist" and there's already allegations to that years before now. The current field of confirmation bias of "TRUMP IS RACIST!!!1!" will breathe new life into those allegations and they will compound to toxic levels.

Remember when Sarah Palin fucked up with that "I can see Russia from Alaska" gaffe? Of course not, that was Tina Fey on SNL, but they still meme'd that onto her somehow. An old white man with a thick Alabama accent? The nigger lynching jokes write themselves.

Sessions is a great senator and conservatives like him, but he is a gunpowder keg of confirmation bias to the "Trump is racist" meme.

just when you thought it was safe to walk outside ...

(You)

PRAISE KEK