The state of mancity

>the state of mancity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnh1O-TixbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares? Manchester is blue 2bh

bosnia, HILARIOUS

qatar probably gave them some money to support them, mashallah!

>based on number of twitter-followers

You're telling me there are more Arsenal than United fans here? With Lindelöf and Zlatan in United and fuck all in Arsenal? Bullshit.

>Liverpool popular in England

literally opposite land

its because of dzeko

Any more proof United are a best

>Arsenal

What are you, 16? Do you really think Lindelöf (literally who) or Zlatan whose been there barely two seasons would outweigh the popularity of Ljungberg?

Dumb Swede.

CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA

>chelsea

Lel, how it's not Man Utd? I can't name 1 guy who likes Chelsea. If it's a eplel club, it's either manure or liverlel. Most here prefer Serie A clubs or Barca/Real anyway. Fuck the eplel

Why Arsenal is so popular? I mean, they've never won a (relevant) internacional title. Man United is a lot more sucessful.

This is the most disingenuous thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

Late 90's and early 00's Arsenal was likeable af

They’re the black team

>Liverpool

they haven't won a league title in like 30 years or so

what the fuck

Don't forget this legend

ur probably just old and gen zeds prefer chelsea

I've never percieved United as a popular club desu, they just feel like a random red coloured english club like those you find on pes, Arsenal have more character, they are more unique

We're definitely Arsenal these days, this was before Čech left Chelski, I know dozens on Arsenal bandwagoners and only 1 Chelsea guy who just likes Drogba since forever (probably a cuck)

the only big traditional club from London.

I can't speak for other countries but here in Germany they are traditionally perceived as "le beautiful aesthetic football" team

In France is because of Wenger and Henry (and all the former Ligue 1 player)

it is*

It has to be Liverpool in Croatia.

Fucking hell, so many cucked European countries

>implying we watch your league

The few people who regularly follow the EPL over here are mostly either ManUtd or Liverpool fans, no way Arsekek has the biggest fanbase out of all EPL teams here, just no way.

>based on Twitter
nobody here uses Twitter so the sample is probably like 11 accounts

all the city fans are in a manchester mate
>t. City fan in Manchester

>Liverpool have more supporters in the UK than Man U

Absolutely no way. I'm an Arsenal fan by the way

Sup Forums is opposite land to IRL desu

>all the 3rd world supports chelsea

Seems right

hungary is infinitely better place to live in than the uK

Agreed.

>Mongolian Communist Rape Babies

This is ABU FUCKING BULLSHIT, I don't believe it.

don't worry, ManU and City have all of Asia

You got Malta, mate.

Man Utd have all of Europe too. You literally all belong to Man Utd.

>You literally all belong to Man Utd.
does that mean I'll ride their bench, get injured and I'll be sold at a loss?

>I'll be sold at a loss
Berbatov was at least :^)

he was knocking on 30 if I recall, makes sense. Still underrated

It's basically a map of when the Premier League became popular in that country

>80s and 90s
Liverpool
>late 90s early 00s
Arsenal
>post-Abramovic
Chelsea

>he was knocking on 30
don't see what difference that would have made, he never moved anyway

No way,everyone here is Man Utd,at least the guys I hang out with. This was probably when Dzeko was there. Also Croats don't like Chelsea.

he had the odd sprint in him when he was a bit younger. Actually when he scored for Monaco v Arsenal grandpa berba outpaced Mertesacker. I mean I know Mert is a joke but still cmon

Based Greece and Cyprus.

Also I refuse to believe there are more Liverpool fans than Man Utd in this country. Maybe 10 years ago but not now

yeah but it wasn't his style. not that i'm criticising him, just not sure what difference getting the 30 would have meant to him.

Young people don't give a flying fuck about Ljungberg today. Just like people don't care about Celtic for Henke or Milan for GreNoLi. Big at their time yes. Hugely so. More or less completely forgotten now.

can confirm, chelse is by far the most popoular
it's probably because they've had many italians at the club, from Vialli to Zola to Ancelotti to Conte

lies and slander I thought united was the most popular english club

to the SEA monkeys

Thats pretty much what I said. You're some teenage shithead that has no feel for history. Do you think that map is a 2017 snapshot or something? Its about historical preference you dipshit. Do you think someone that enjoyed watching Arsenal in the 90s would switch their "allegiance" to United because of Zlatan and Lindelöf?

surprised greece isn't plymouth

Twitter is a young peoples thing mostly, in the UK for example 30% of twitter users are between 15-24. Most of them wouldn't be old enough or even born to have jumped on the invincibles bandwagon.

So bad, Sup Forums refused to give it quads.

>based on twitter
so completely fucking worthless then

>(basert pa antall twitter-folgere)

itsabsolutelynothing.jpg

why?

Not really meaningful since United made their twitter accounts about four years late compared to the other teams.

Why do the greeks support liverpool?

Why do any of these JFs support any of those teams?

Arsenal brands losing and alleged beautiful football

Fuck them

Only saw this now. Nu-males are over-representing Arsenal then.

Patrician: Arsenal
Reddit: Chelsea
Normie: Liverpool
Cyborg: Man City
Hiki: Man United

In the UK they had to change who won goal of the season because Arsenal fags on twitter would sperge out and made sure an Arsenal player won it, now the fans can choose 2 goals and then the professional pundits pick the best out of the two.

I was hoping for a cheeky Tottenham in there somewhere

For the memes.
On a more serious point they have the reputation of the club whos training its own players, young team, etc.

Chelsea? I would say a lot of people dislike chelase beacuaes its supported by rotten stealed money, i would say MU is most popular here(because of SAF era), incl mambets

sorry I don't speak irrelevant languages what does this map say?

this map is without united, right? they would have all nordics at least

Ljungberg and Kallstrom were both Arsenal players. Ibra was also briefly and Arsenal player. Do the maths, Sven Ahmed Bin Bajani.

>Finland is full of arse-cucks
kill me

Wtf I love Arsenal and Chelsea now.

Kill yourself. I can't remember if you're a Cucksea fan or Sperms fan.

change greece to plymouth

you have to be 18 to post here

Straight people: Other

>likeable af
>have more character, they are more unique
>big traditional club
>"le beautiful aesthetic football" team

wtf does any of this even mean

>Premier League
>80s

If Scottish clubs were included Celtic would be number 1 in Croatia

>have more character, they are more unique
The name of the club, the badge, the nickname of the supporters feel more unique than "le devils xDD", I guees.

>"le beautiful aesthetic football" team
Around 2013 Arsenal gained fame for allegedly doing the english version of tiki-taka, heres a video as an example.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnh1O-TixbY

Why?

This has to be fake

Literally nobody in Estonia cares about Arsenal. It's all about Liverpool because of our boi Klavan

>his name is Ragnar
Is this a common thing in Estonia or just another episode of Viking LARPing?

Pretty common I'd say. I don't know about official data but I personally know quite a few Ragnars

Was he even famous before his career ending transfer to Liverpool?

Basically they are fucking obnoxious and their fans are bigger glory hunters than united ones

I also hate this
>le beautiful football xDDd
>le ebin xD comfy

Are Man U even on that map?

Argentina: Spurs since based Ardiles in the 70s

Liverpool, Juventus and United are the only foreign football t-shirts I see worn by Spaniards from time to time.

No Chelsea? They have lot of Spanish players

Olympiakos fans (most in greece ) support liverpool because we're both from port cities or some shit.

We also have our own version of , for us it's .