What's the worst film you've seen recently?

What's the worst film you've seen recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_North_trilogy
youtube.com/watch?v=0h_IWXZ0FoA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did you even watch it?

I enjoyed Tusk. And I like watching movies I know will be bad for some sick reason

Kevin Smith made this LAST YEAR? what the fuck is wrong with him? and why would you ever reference Tusk to try and sell a movie?

it's not strictly "terrible" but it's terribly empty.

it's a showcase for corny performances and generic violence and that's it. it leaves you with nothing to think about after it's over.

You posted it OP.

Worse than Movie 43, I'm not even kidding

Hated every second of it

Cell literally had zombies singing the Trollololol song. It doesn't get worse than that

Dirty Grandpa

Daily reminder that Jay & Silent Bob Reboot will get shelved like Clerks III, Mallrats 2 and Hit Somebody. The first J&SB movie didn't generate a profit.

This is easily the worst romantic movie I've ever seen.

Clay is a fucking sociopath

this

snyder is a fucking hack

The second Johnny English film.

i tend to stay away from low rated movies.
of all the movies ive seen this year pic related was the only disappointing one

I actually liked it. Felt soul crushed in few moments. Still, it was an obviously exaggerated story written by bunch of soldiers but I still respect Gibson for not giving a fuck and showcasing it the way they said it, even if it's obviously bullshit. Funnily enough 10 years ago I would hate it but nowadays my mentality is probably sick and tired of dogma breaking SJW agenda.

>hating Mel

>I enjoyed Tusk

>exaggerated

someone needs to go read

>The Revenant

Technically it's a marvel, of course, but I hated every second of this fucking movie. I'm 2 for 2 with Iñárritu. Hated Birdman, hated this.

WW2 was insane. The stories aren't exaggerated.

i just felt second-hand embarrassment at the whole thing.

like watching your son play basketball thinking he's hot shit but he's just a disappointing mess.

See

holy fuck

Apocalypto is genuinely great. HR felt more like Braveheart 2 or something.

I don't give a shit about Mel either way. I only judge the movies.

>went from eli roth directed zombie horror to direct to vod John Cusack vehicle

It's like the concept of the JUST meme in motion picture foem.

Fuck you, i enjoyed Tusk too
It reminded me of one of those braindead 80's horror movies, gave me comfy feelings

a very harold and kumar 3D christmas

first one was alright, but the second one was too much feminazi bullshit
i'd still tap chloe though

pleb

This

Tusk is patrician

What a garbage fucking movie

I'm looking forward to that. The fourth and fifth movies are fucking amazing.

This
>muh evil rich people

I tried watching Battlefield Earth three times. It's impossible. I'm positive nobody has actually seen every single second of this film. I'm quite surprised somebody greenlit this. It's atrocious. It's bad and dumb. It's badumb.

It's worse than both of them

Is it really the final chapter this time?
No shitty cliffhanger ending?

Does someone remember this fantasy show that ran in the 90s, it started with some guy on a bicycle racing to a kid's house and then he told stories?

Shiiiiet, I remember this intro now. I had totally forgotten about it. I can't remember the name of the show tho..

I can't find shit on google, I barely even remember more than the intro

It's classic kino

I didn't know they made a movie of this.

The book was pretty okay. Not his best but not his worst.

Trainwreck in film form

the only reason they pump these out is because the Chinese film market will watch literally any Western film as long as it has action and special effects

j-jay?

Nah man, plebs everywhere love the Resident Evil movies, just like Underworld.

I read the book too, it's a fucking masterpiece compared to the movie

WRONG.

He's making a Trilogy. It's called the True North trilogy. It's comprised of Tusk, Yoga Hosers and the upcoming Moose Jaws. Yes, It's exactly what it sounds like.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_North_trilogy

Sup Forums tricked me into seeing this. I'll never forgive you fuckers for this...

Within the last week? I watched Thunderball for the first time right after Goldfinger and it's such a dive in quality

>Sup Forums tricked me into seeing this
>objectively the most anticipated movie of the last few decades

I wish this board or jay and mike would tell you to stop breathing.

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND

>make a movie
>it's bad and sells bad
>make another movie
>it's worse and sells even worse
>"Lets make a third one because, uh, they're a trilogy"
If I had three bullets and a room full of writers I'd make Joss Whedon and Dan Harmon share a bullet so I could shoot Smith twice

I didn't like MoS so I was gonna sit this one out. Then I come on here opening night to see you retards claiming it's "high art" or some shit. Buy my ticket. Realize it's all a meme. 12 bucks poorer.

Was it a kids show?

why would either of them hate me so much?

I can't remember, it may have been
It switched to a fantasy world when the storyteller started speaking

He actually came up with Tusk and Moose Jaws while stoned out of his mind in two of his podcasts.

youtube.com/watch?v=0h_IWXZ0FoA

Somehow people fund his stupid projects.

Soooooo it's worst than Twilight?

seriously ? how??
i found tusk nothing but obnoxiously annoying, especially depps part

just look at her fucking nose

I watched this because I heard there was ass and lots of incestual undertones.

This shit

I paid to watch this movie in the cinema. I regretted it the moment I walked out of the theatre. Fuck this movie

are you just trying to trick me into watching it or does it actually have ass and lots of incestual undertones ?

I got to go along to a cinema staff screening (I know someone who used to work in a cinema who's still able to tag along to these things), which meant I got to see it the night before it's initial release for free. I still walked out.

I watched Bad Moms

Kind of.
There's an unreasonable amount of close-ups on Kevin's Smith daughter's ass during those yoga scenes, and Kevin himself was the director, so...I guess it counts?

What a shitfest

AHHHH YOU ACTUALLY WATCHED PET!!!

user, tell me how bad it was

True, the action is well choreographed. And it's not like an action movie relies on a great plot (I like The Raid for example). But in this one the script, delivery and overall plot are so mind numbingly stupid that I was occupied the whole movie thinking about how bad it was and really didn't enjoy myself.

It can't possibly be THAT bad, right?

The first episode of this has been some of the most terrible shit I've seen in a long time.

>spend 20 minutes in a fantasy world
>make a very british """"""joke""""""
>go to the next world
>rinse and repeat

It was a snoozefest.

Pleb

There was a lot of cleavage from Smiths daughter. Sadly the other girl is trash

Suicide Squad. Not even need to meme about marvelcucks vs DCcucks. It was really bad.

ouch

got it recommended but really was so boring :/

>THE LAW SAYS WE CAN'T PARTY

No, the nationwide society of sororities says you can't party. Literally a governing body consisting entirely of women.

user, please stop lying.
There are no girls on the internet.

I hated Seven Psychopaths, many say it's a great film so I probably couldn't get into it, so someone explain what makes this film good? I didn't think it was funny at all

>mfw that fucking editing and shaky cam

I own Tusk on blu-ray and I think Yoga Hosers is unwatchable trash. Would never watch again.

pleb