What the FUCK happened to Western men, and how can they be saved?

What the FUCK happened to Western men, and how can they be saved?

Stop watching their videos.

Done.

>Sitting while everyone else is standing
>Making people crouch so you don't have to get up

Typical fatty.

Is he even capable of walking anymore?

Islam

most men aren't like this.

Nukem

no

With 80s action movies, testosterone injections, the death of pc culture, and government grants to go get them laid by Vegas whores. That should do the trick.

ban the Internet

starting with Sup Forums

>hating on Boogie

m8 ill fuck up up i swer on me mum ta fook innnit ya sheet

no but most Sup Forums browsers are

>getting a hot wife even when you're extremely overweight
I don't see the problem here.

>hot wife

No, the typical guy stares at his dick-phone all day; little boys playing games.
Hey mommies, what a pathetic daddie you married, ignoring and neglecting you and your children while he's trolling for another girl to screw.

he should stop defending fatness

I love western men. They are so feminine and weak, anywhere I go in Western Europe women find my manliness irresistable.

>having a hot wife who cucks you with her gay black friend
no thanks

first attempt at english?

Holy shit I realize he has problems but just hire someone to smack the food out of your hand

You think she actually finds him sexualy attractive? I bet she fantasizes about fucking other men.

>Mandatory military consignment
>Yes it's 'unfair'
>Only 2 years
>Gets you fit (at least fitter)
>Drives in ambition
>Gets you out of moms basement
>Teaches that hobbies that are constructive and discipline (self and other) can be good things

best to let him eat himself to death
let him go out doing what he loves

Pretty hot.
>projecting your cuck fetish onto other people

Fat boy be pimpin, yo

looks like he'll die soon if he doesn't change his habits

He doesn't love it he stress eats cause he had a pretty fucked up childhood.

Not saying that makes it okay.

The gaylord on the left is a major copout. Their shit is not that amusing, so they call themselves KindaFunny and use that as an excuse for mediocrity.

>using "awesome" twice in a six-word message

Christ, someone send him a thesaurus. Make it look like a bunch of menus so he'll actually read it

Well boogie can't have sex, so she probably does

Tell me about his "fucked up childhood"

What is it with these skinny faggots wearing their hat pointed towards the fucking sky? Same thing with their stupid poofed up haircuts. YouTube is becoming stale anyways I don't give a shit.

I swear that must be a trap. A jew too, quite a big nose there

>With 80s action movies, testosterone injections

these two are vital in making men out of boys.

Video games. Raise your son to be a man instead of letting him vicariously experience coming off age through an LCD.

Buy him a dog and a rifle and make him go outside

>tfw never been fat
>tfw never even held hands with a girl

So close to ending it lads. No hope or motivation for the future.

you forgot Sup Forums.

If your kid browses Sup Forums you failed as a parent

I was thinking about getting a dog actually. Just to keep me company and give me something to think about other than an heroing. Don't play that much vidya any more though.

You can start by getting off of Sup Forums and fixing your own life you hypocritical fatass.

Only kissed once 5 years ago, nothing since and into the forseeable future

>pretty hot

Just how?

Not in my experience. Me and my friends browse and we are all chads

>What the FUCK happened to Western men
What happened to american men?

Quit putting the pussy on a pedestal.

>Sweden

Do you really want to compare and contrast?

they cannot be saved, the only solution is to race mix

Awww cmon. Boogie's a pretty okay guy, lads.

lol

I'm fat and beta, two other 4channers I know are also fat weebs

if your only hope and motivation for continuing to live is to eventually get to fuck some skank, you should probably just end it now

We're not looking for compliments from Sweden.

>how can they be saved?
Stop pretending you want to save the beta faggots.

hookers

The problem is too much tv,movies,video games,internet

Solution is a year or so of hard larbour in the sun

Who the hell are these people?

Have you tried talking to the women?

I can tell you first hand that mandatory service only makes the lazy and bitchy more lazy and bitchy. You can't make a guy do a 180 at age 20.

Upbringing is key. Fatherlessness is probably among the worst things can happen to a baby boy and probably the main driver of emasculation with lack of exercise and competition coming second.

Hardly attaining the Nazi ideal are we Sup Forums?

WE NEED DETAILS

Look at his twitter it's a real thing

>and how can they be saved?
They can't
Now praise tengri and obey to your Turkish owners
(That includes Finns too :DDD)

Something about Female supremacy.

>military

I don't think I agree with this.

Training might be acceptable, a little bit of masculinity would cure a lot of our issues, but the whole having to fight other people's wars for no sane reason doesn't appeal to me.

I can't exactly think of a decent midway point, since even if they don't get sent to war, being a trained soldier still means they have to if papa gubberment says so.

Also boogie is an odd one. Sometimes he is pretty good and (most) other times he is just a whining slob, oftentimes hiding behind a vernier of "humor" that is, I guess, an attempt at self-depreciation something something it's ok to be subhuman because muh jokes.

youtube superstars, so nobodies

I don't

I don't have any hope or motivation

Yeah, always goes terribly though. Just no idea what to say or do.

>modern canadian family
>white baby

>Being secure in your relationship when you're literally too fat to walk

War

The guy is gay

Says the chav who's never left the estate. How could you possibly know the makeup of a kanook family?

I'm glad I don't follow jewtube stuff sometimes.

I thought at this point it was because he's married and is wife is probably shoving food in his mouth in the hopes that he'll die faster

I'm in progress of starting a tongue in cheek comedy youtube channel. I'm only one person so writing has been slow but I'm adding little subtle redpills into the comedy in such a way they can't be banned from youtube. I figure there's a chance we can swing some people back to reality through laughter.

That's my way to combat this shit

Wish me luck

How's Afghanistan treating you?

>That pic

What a waste of good birthing hips. Definitely would impregnate and have her husband raise it

idk user, I doubt they'd help me much. Plus I'd feel like (even more of) a loser for resorting to that.

Code word for giving up. Everyone longs for affection.

The kind of guy that would watch boogie is exactly the kind of guy I'd expect to see in that selfie.

Boogie's not gay

He lived in the Soviet Union in Ukraine, and Stalin engineered a famine as retribution for the Ukrainians fighting alongside Germany for independence.

His entire extended family starved to death or was sent to a gulag, and he only survived by eating rat droppings.

Was cucked out of going to afgahnistan.

>i went to kuwait

Feminism.

Internet trolls were once little boys whose mothers believed that the key to successful feminism was to train all their children to understand women, and the only way their little boys could earn anything but scorn and abuse from their mothers was to behave like little girls.

Boogie used to be a world-class powerlifter. One time during training he tried to squat 400kg but twisted his ankle while walking the weight out. Hasn't been the same since.

number 1 excuse. miraculously loves pussy when caught.

eh, IDK

I am salty, ptsd, vet. Most men I meet are absolute pussy's only worthy of my scorn.

Of course, I only drink alone too, so take it for what it's worth.

Time passed and the little boys trained to behave like little girls grew up to be men who behaved like women. And, while their mothers remained ever so proud of their success in creating a new generation of feminist men, the little girls grew into women, and felt the same way about the feminist men that Doctor Frankenstein felt about his completely successful experiment in creating a new and improved human... absolutely disgusted, and all the more so because there was no real excuse to feel such disgust toward men that understood them so well, except for the fact that they understood them so well.

haven't even kissed a girl these 18 years that i'm alive

>i went to kuwait

How was saving that brutal dictatorship that Saddam pwnd?

The white male :

>Starts the two most destructive wars in the entire history of the planet
>Has down time
>Invents the most advanced virtual war simulations in the entire history of the planet

We're gonna be fine

So the next gen women reluctantly tried to accept the next gen men, only to change their minds the moment they encountered brutish and very un-feminine chauvanist pigs (necessarily from foreign cultures, as misogyny had been banned from their own) and cheat on their husbands, then blame them for being too effeminate to keep their interest.

Now the men are bitter and disgusted too, with both themselves and the world they had been trained to believe would respect them for being so understanding and open-minded, only to find reality to be completely different. They have none of the strength, toughness, or honor traditionally associated with men, for these things have been drilled out of them by feminists all their lives.

I knew Steven Segal let himself go but holy shit

Age ?

>Boba Fet climbing out of Sarlacc.

They need to make a movie about that dude.

Maybe have it directed by someone who isn't a faggot jew

WW3

Sorry, that's no longer cannon

Try boys. Or prostitutes, they ought to be cheap now in Greece.

But they do have one power, the same power women have always had. The power to lie, to twist logic in convincing ways, and, ultimately, the power to drive other people to suicide with cleverly constructed sequences of misdirections and promises.

They call this power many names; the current trend is "meme magic." And now the Frankenstein's Monsters of feminism are using it to their own ends, inevitably to the woe of the very feminists that created them, with much collateral damage to the global economy and civilization in general.

lel

Boba fett is black anyway.

As punishment he now has to feel 400kg on his ankles any time he walks again.