What made him such a nu male?

What made him such a nu male?

Don't insult Picard you fucking cuck

>3 posts in and a Trek thread is ruined by Sup Forums buzzwords

ah yes

>space commies

His tax policy

How was he a nu-male? He was the usual "older wiser leader with a passion for arts" trope.

>you will never hold T'Pol hostage in a ransom marriage and claim spousal rape doesn't exist

>hello crew, how can I endanger you and place your value underneath that of the cyborg nazi rapemurderdroid of the week? Remember the cyborg nazi rapemurderdroid has feelings too and they aren't any less important than yours, I don't care if you end up in danger because of my decisions.

What a massive kike trying to undermine Star Trek this way. Go away you massive cuck

that happens with pretty much every Star Trek
you shouldn't sign up for Starfleet if you don't want to face danger

He was a nerd at heart who found he could get pussy easily when he was in school but got hung up when he couldn't get the girl he wanted because of autism. Then he just retreated into being a stickler in his work and kept up with Starfleet's bleeding-heart platitudes to stay "hip".

How autistic he got when that female Indiana Jones knock-off wanted his D is proof.

Daily reminder Picard only became a captain by chance. Any slight change of events and he would have been a nobody rotting away in some shitty position on a shitty ship.

"...a nobody rotting away in some shitty position on a shitty ship."

>Decorated combat veteran.
>Proven leadership skills.
>Amazing mental resilience from being imprisoned, tortured (physically and mentally) and marrying Keiko.
>Fixes replicators and waste extraction units.

>Dude that big space jellyfish that eats entire colonies is like, just trying to survive man. Who's to say we don't deserve to be eaten by the jellyfish?

>Haha the Knlingons just invaded another planet again. They are so cool and funny. I know they just declared war on the Federation again last week but they was just playin'. Let's sign another alliance treaty with them.

>WHAT! THE CARDASSIANS MADE BAJORANS WORK! THIS IN INEXCUSABLE! BEGIN SANCTIONS ON CARDASSIA PRIME IMMEDIATELY AND ARRAIGN GUL DUKAT FOR WAR CRIMES CHARGES!

Now you see why Dukat was so sick of the Federation's shit.

If you are talking about the Crystal Entity the plan was always to first communicate and if they couldn't reason with it to destroy it. Picard was the one that ordered to make weapons that would work on it.

And they were in an alliance with the Klingon since the movies.

sometimes had its positives

>cast a british man
>call him French

Didn't they do a Q episode based on that exact concept?

>future
>no cure for baldness

Despite what you weak losers think, cooperating with everyone is the only way to succeed and move forward. Not everyone can be a cum-drinking barbarian faggot that uses "cuck" for everything. Go back to the_Donald.

Flute, and pajamas Never had children of his own.

It is literally, physically impossible to cooperate and compromise with anything and everything.

>frogposter criticizing others' poor posts

Would have made a better captain. He looks and acts like an older, wiser Kirk, the way the series would have led him to be.

IF YOU FANCY THE JONAS BROTHERS

Only if you have no clones of yourself laying about to be used. Then it only becomes 78.57% possible.
>In b4 if Sup Forums were a father

I agree...now if only people would stop thinking I'm lying when I say that...
>hi

>he does it for free

what are some underrated episodes? preferably voyager

Prototype
Death Wish
Tuvix

Star Trek has always had a commie element to it.

He's French