Kim can't decide if he drops a nuke on South Korea or Japan so he calls you and ask you to choose one

Kim can't decide if he drops a nuke on South Korea or Japan so he calls you and ask you to choose one.
What's your reply?

China.

See if this nigga is really about that thug life

South Korea, but first let me evacuate some bands.

남조센

개돼지새끼들이 받을걸 받아야지

Japan, this is all their fault anyways.

Both.

Here. I'm ready to die

죽어죽어죽어

오킹 ^^

Cheer up

Both
I'm ready to die too. XD

Give me a break.

India

Japan. Kim's ultimate goal is reunification of the two Koreas so destroying South Korea would be pretty nonsensical.

Congratulations, you pissed him off with your attempt at being funny and now he's going to nuke mejiko

That's ok too

The plastic gooks along with all their shit tier posters.

japan because it makes them more unique if they are the only country to get nuked

I'd tell him to wait until he has another nuke ready so he can nuke both at the same time.

odds = korea
even = japan

Tokyo

Cancer that is killing Japan

Isn't that like 80% of the population of Japan?

They already are the only country to get nuked.
Three times now.

guam or alaska

yeah, i know. it should stay that way because it's funnier.

Yes

Well, I am sure Kim can give you the bomb. :^) hope not though

Japan. They need more radiation if they want to make Godzilla happen for real.

Nuke Guam. They're not even a real state.

What's the point of Kim's dropping a nuke on Japan anyway? It seems to be the worst option, because it's too insignificant to subjugate Japan and yet too much of a prank to be tolerated, leading to an inevitable retaliation scenario like:

T+30 min: article 9 of the constitution is suspended
T+60 min: conversion of the JAXA Epsilon into ICBM and production of reentry vehicles starts
T+120 min: extraction of super-grade plutonium from Monju and Fugen fast breeder reactors starts
T+5 days: production of thermo nuclear explosion devices completes
T+6 days: Epsilon ICBMs and installation of warheads complete
T+7 days: annihilation of Korea completes

Morever, i think japan can defend kim's nuclear after 2022

because a nuke anywhere would already ensure that NK regime is doomed. it would be a final 'fuck you' to whoever he did it to. Japan would be the perfect target for it, especially if he hit a city that had an american base in it like yokota airbase.

Both. Or rather, even if they do, my interest in it will be on the same level as my interest in cutting off my arms and legs in order to lose a weight if not happens AKIRA.

Considering he'd shell the fuck out of Seoul the minute anything went down on either side, I'd say South Korea just to try and limit total casualties. If it;s already going to get blown out, might as well go with that.

It would also be less of a struggle to aid and repair just the Koreas, rather than adding Japan on top of it.

South Korea, nothing of value was lost.
Samsung phones are crap and their k-pop is gay.
>I'm ready to die
Literally what every Korean vermin says before hanging themselves. Maybe you should stop with the mass suicides, Kim

Your English is cute.

Is there something wrong? Just out of curiosity.

Well either way it's an act of war upon US allies so North Korea is pretty fucked regardless.

I'm not sure what you meant with
>my interest in cutting off my arms and legs in order to lose a weight if not happens AKIRA
I assume you meant "my interest in cutting off my arms and legs in order to lose weight if Akira doesn't happen"
But what does that even mean?

>What's your reply?
Stop smoking, Kim.

What's NK endgame anyway?
>drop nuke on SK/JP
>get nuked in response by the US

Sooo... what's next?

Drop a nuke on Californianand israel for 3 pointers

end game is to use nukes as everyone else has, as a deterrent. only way kim is using nukes is if his regime is over and it's a final 'fuck you' to whoever he hates the most.

They're not planning to nuke anything you dumb dildo. They're doing it to keep from getting Libya'd, Iraq'd or Afghanistan'd. As long as they can still inflict considerable harm on any would-be invader, they know they're safe.

Oh shit. You're right. I've still got quite a bit of english to learn.

south korea

because australia is opposite (xddddd) that means north korea :D

So do I. The ride never ends. There's always something else to learn.

vladivostoku

Their endgame is self preservation.

Since forever, NK has relied on it's numerous short and mid range missile systems. A status quo of "you invade us, we bomb Seoul", but as all those systems are all hand me downs from the 50's, they're beginning to become obsolete.

To curb this, they've aimed at developing nuclear weapons. When they do finally have a working arsenal, the range of damage will increase, the status quo will change to 'You invade us, we nuke the US or any ally it has". It's not a full proof plan as the US, as you said, can nuke them back, but it keeps both sides in a lock, much like the USSR and the US during the cold war, and thats all Kim needs.

Kim jusst wants to have a gun while us is pointing at them at gun point with a maxim machine gun.

Japan, I'm jealous of Japs; their perfect country and good culture that values education. If I can't have a good country, nobody can.
Nobody is jealous of Korea

Beijing and Washington D.C.

israel

>Get completely destroyed by Nuke
>Develop his own nuke in a week
Stop being deluded

South Korea, but only after he sends all their qts to Greece.

South Korea isn't just Worst Korea its Worst Ally too

Wait, What? why?

this, fuck israel
why do we hate israel again?

If nuking on me doesn't result in me having to shell out a few bucks for portable IV drips and colostomy bags, why not?

I think we should lock up all the Jews in Israel and let them live there and nowhere outside

japan, i was there but i wasnt to s. korea and would like to visit it

also s. korea has a ton of russians unlike japan and i care of the life of my compatriots

South Korea is the same ethnic group as North Korea.
Kim will drop a nuke on Japan.

Japan can not do anything if attacked.
It is the fate of a defeated country.

I'll do anything in my power to protect you, Japan.

nuke Indonesia

No We were already unique from a while ago

Manchu has been the key place for the East Asian security since the old era.