If America is really this big why haven't they conquered the world yet. Is it beacuse they are fat or the fuckin kikes?

If America is really this big why haven't they conquered the world yet. Is it beacuse they are fat or the fuckin kikes?

I mean would they benefit more if they would have the whole world???

Kek

We simply don't want to. We could easily destroy the standing armies of literally every country on Earth in less than 365 days but the will to do so isn't there.

but we have

> why haven't hey conquered the world yet

We're trying and that's not a good thing for us or anyone in case you haven't noticed.

Because we don't give a damn about you insignificant norms!

If trump wins will he conquer the world?

they can barely manage their own small country. what are they, several trillion dollars in debt? taking in 800%+ more land mass is not going to help them

>If America is really this big why haven't they conquered the world yet

We don't feel the need to conquer the world to compensate for our micro penises like european countries did.

Read "The Grand Chessboard" by Zbigniew Brzezinski.

Basically we are taking over the world one section at a time. Europe is cucked, the Middle East is destabilized, Russia and China are both surrounded.

That's why the U.S. Has had a boner for Syria and Iran for so long. After they fall Russia and China are in much weaker positions geopolitically.

Africa and South America don't even matter.

>nobody mentioning how inaccurate this map is
Goddammit, Americans

they will get shit tons of oil

>he said, in english, on an american weeb forum

It's because we havent decided to eat you yet
We're keeping you alive till we get hangry

Fuckin hell I didn't even notice how much bait was in that image.

ikr. But if there is trilions of bad mexicans in california why doesnt texas just leave usa and stop paying for those aliens??? Look how big it is it could definitely work alone as a country it self

This is perfectly accurate. Have you never taken a geography class? The globe/world map makes it hard to, but the surface area of the US is about the same as Mars.

>

1. That map is highly inaccurate

2. We already have.

You see, a German may think "we roll their capital with tanks and win the war" but an Anglo/American wins before the war begins, by bringing an entire world economic system down upon your head, so that it doesn't become "you, your armies and allies vs them" it becomes "the entire international community, every multinational corporation, every monetary entity vs. your """rogue country""" "

Our country has created the system called "The Beast", now who can make war upon us?

Unfortunately the country has been taken over by anti-nationsalism

Last time southern states tried to leave the union it didnt work out for anyone. Also there are shittons of messicans in texas.

The US doesnt need to take over the world. We already have invaded the minds of your children with pop music, reality TV, and smartphones.

Most of the maps you see on a regular basis are deceptive because it's impossible to map a globe perfectly onto a two dimensional rectangle. Once you adjust for this distortion then you'll see that OP's image is accurate. Well, Australia is a bit too big but otherwise it's pretty accurate.

Literally no reason to expand our borders. We have everything we need here and it would create nothing but problems. No one else has anything we need that we can't get. Plus the majority of the rest of the world is absolute shit tier and we'd have to build up their infrastructure and stuff and we'd constantly be dealing with insurgencies all over the place.

1. Map is accurate beacuse Earth couldn't be flat if there weren't for the giant center so called "USA" in the middle
2. Thats my point if no one can make war upon USA why don't they just take over the world?

It's really strange, how we're simultaneously the biggest proponents of globalism and destruction of identity and sovereignty, yet all carried out through a nationalist lens.

A 19 year old American with a bottle of Mountain Dew and an internet connection may say "slot the ragheads" as they're considered a threat to the U.S., yet the easterners being destroyed were secular governments, replaced with radical Islamists, as a million refugees pour into the west, due to a war supported by '''patriotic''' Americans who dislike Muslims.

Its quite simple beacuse earth is flat and a giant square. Its just the retarded kikes making all the maps wrongly so people think earth isnt flat and invest in space travel, but infact money goes to the kikes. Nasa is literally getting billions of dollars every year but that money goes to kikes as they own Nasa

You're right... But faggots are trying to subvert us from within our own borders... They know we're too powerful to fight head on, so they're taking the backdoor approach and trying to destroy us internally

>We could easily destroy the standing armies of literally every country on Earth in less than 365 days
Sure you could.

We already have. You're thinking in terms of conventional warfare. Military force is actually counter-productive to maintaining control and results in chaos. The greatest control you can exert over a people is economic and material. No one is "developed" who isn't infested with out corporations and beholden to our monetary entities, like flies on a corpse.

They dont need militery if the have 3/4 of all the nukes in the world

So could Russia, but our sphere of influence dwarfs theirs. Again, military is the last dimension empire to consider. Our power stems from a globalized economy.

>the volunteer only army isn't at peak standards during peace-time

brilliant one, ahmed

Yeah because nuking the entire planet will surely not have an impact on America. Are you being stupid on purpose?

Same idea as wealth inequality. 99% of soliders are there to look good, 1% actually does the killing

>so could Russia

Nice fucking meme. Their economy is still recovering from communism, corruption is rampant, and they have what, two aircraft carriers? Russia has literally zero power projection outside their immediate borders.

This.

You're forgetting something

>(((they)))

Even your active soldiers are absolute horseshit. You have quantity but lack quality.

>He thinks wars are still won with manpower
we got fat fucks sitting in air conditioned warehouses in kansas blowing up people thousands of miles away. And if we weren't worried about civilian casualties no one would stand a chance.

If there was ever another draft nearly every fatty in the country would be broken back into fighting shape through six months of basic training and not having 24/7 access to Taco Bell.

The Jew keeps people fat and lazy so civilians don't turn against them. The military makes them into men.

They can destroy the entire world many times over. Even if 90+% of their warheads were intercepted by missile defense systems (impossible) they'd still be able to wipe the continental U.S. off the face of the earth.

My point is that guns and bombs are the last thing you should be considering in modern empire. If you have to break them out, you're already losing. We have on our side an entire global economy in which everyone must participate but is also beholden ultimately to us or entities tied to us. We are The Beast, I say again.

we have the biggest cocks so we don't really need to

Reminder that 2 of the countries on that image were literally bulldozed in a couple of days by Germany until America destroyed Germany with our superior air force.

I'm totally discounting nukes. My original post was entirely hypothetical.

kek too bad america has drones and doesnt need retards anymore

Drone striking children and women in the middle-east is hardly a military feat. If you tried to invade a European country you would be destroyed.

We don't even have the quantity. Compared to Sweden maybe but we find ourselves on much more equal footing with China or Russia. That being said, our entire military backbone is built around money and technology, again, stemming from our control of the global economy.

>you would be destroyed

kik Russia recovered years ago...

but they border basically everything

gonna sic your jihadis?

>I'm totally discounting nukes. My original post was entirely hypothetical.
>No, I'm right. I mean, if that part about me being wrong weren't true, I'd be totally right.
You're hopeless.

Wow you took over Germany after they fought a world war surrounded at all fronts against practically all of Europe. America so stronk.

If it was America vs Germany you wouldn't stand a chance.

America could fuck whole Europe in 1 day (nuke Berlin and activate all drones in those militery bases while whole Europe falls in chaos)

Top kek, Serbia. I think I've met people stupid enough to take this at face value though, sadly.

Yeah and then the economy went down the shitter again the last few years

We don't need to, remember? I think Denmark actually dropped more bombs for us in Libya than France did.

Yeah, remember when the Germans had quality soldiers in WW2, and easily beat the Soviets, because overwhelming numbers don't mean anything?

Yeah, neither do I.

Your image gave me a good laff! Here have 1 internet.

You absolute monkey, I'm not arguing against you or saying what you said isn't true.

>that wasn't a REAL war

Yeah but they're all black.

no if it was America vs only Germany no Japan Germany would get destroyed why do you think Hitler wanted Japan to distract usa

sure buddy. Sweden totally is good even though 90% cant serve in the military. Blond people are not eligable to serve yet they had to let them in anyway LOL

>Serbia fuck off comparing me to Slavs

>wrong statement
>proven wrong
>"no, in my hypothetical scenario in which reality doesn't apply, I'm right"
You don't really know anything, so you should probably stop talking.

>practically all of Europe.

>drones
>rail guns
>lasers
We're getting so far ahead of the rest of the world militarily it's ridiculous.

based Slovak CIA agent

>in my hypothetical scenario in which reality doesn't apply, I'm right

That's the point, monkey. In hypothetical situations reality doesn't apply. I'm not talking about reality. I'm talking about a non-realistic hypothetical scenario. Do you understand, monkey?

what's the pint if you don't want to use it???

You know it's funny because all of Nato is using Swedish-invented warfare. There's a reason Sweden has never been invaded. Scandinavian countries in general are THE warriors/soldiers of this planet.
>We don't need to, remember?
That's not we were discussing. We were discussing if you could, and you can't.
Why do you suck America's cock? And no, they couldn't "fuck whole Europe" in 1 day. Go back to school, kid (if you have any in Slovenia, fuck if I know).

Why are you all nationalistic here but when it comes to leting in refugees you are first to beg for more?

So you're admitting that you're wrong, finally? If you have to strip the scenario of all connection to reality to make it feasible, you're wrong. This is really stupid. You need to just either stop posting or admit that you're wrong, but you're not because you're also hard-headed and going to continue this ridiculous line until the bitter end. That's fine. I'll be here.

>small
>governing over half a continent's population
Oh wait Youre a leaf

WW3 is coming. It's inevitable.

>all of Nato is using Swedish-invented warfare
uh huh

>Why are you all nationalistic here but when it comes to leting in refugees you are first to beg for more?
The general populous has been indoctrinated/brainwashed by the jewish educational system and media manipulation (thanks to America and the allies for liberating the jews during WW2). The jews target Sweden the most because we have the highest concentration of white people on the planet. You know, the people that the jews want to exterminate?

>Scandinavian countries in general are THE warriors/soldiers of this planet.

>Denmark surrenders in less than six hours to German invasion
>Norway surrenders in ~ 2 months
>only 10,000 casualties inflicted on Wehrmacht

ayy lmao

If we're talking about real life, I'm wrong, monkey. I'm not talking about real life, monkey. I drew up a hypothetical discussion to generate intellectual discussion about the topics at hand, monkey. Take your autism medication, monkey. I was never arguing with you and I never said you were wrong about any of your posts because I didn't read them as they didn't pertain to the civilized discussion that I was having, monkey.

Russia did a lot of the grunt work in WW2

The US just kinda cleaned up the dregs.

Wouldnt have been possible without our manufacturing base though (which we dont have anymore)

No, we can. We have the military to actually tackle (A) European country. Now, how we'd ramp up the propaganda machine to get the war started, when the entire continent is already beholden to us economically and politically is where it falls apart, as we don't need to invade you guys, remember. It would be like invading Puerto Rico.

Leafs should be banned from posting on Sup Forums just like dindus, kikes, latinos, indians, australians, animals and women

But sweedes have really well develpoed militery nowdays pic related

No, you made a really bad argument and are now trying very hard to dump your shame by covering your tracks with "no, I was hypothetically stupid". You need to stop, before this gets worse for you than it already is.

god looking at our empire makes me rock fucking hard. The military base is our equivalent of a colony

Based

You never raised any reason why my argument was wrong. You simply said that the situation I proposed couldn't happen in real life when I already established that I wasn't talking about real life. Your entire line of posts is pointless, monkey. There's not even a reason for you to be so mad and upset about being wrong other than military grade autism, monkey.

It's actually quite fascinating how deluded you americans are. I reckon it's becuase you're being brainwashed with american exceptionalism from a very early age, right? You can't even defend your own country. There's a reason you needed France to help you during the revolutionary war. You lost against jungle monkeys in Vietnam, and you struggled in the middle-east against sand-niggers. Your military is a joke, always has been, always will be. You will never be able to invade a European country (Not talking mediterranean, baltic or slavic countries, obviously).

>you will never be able to invade a European country

Already been through this.

>If America is really this big why haven't they conquered the world yet.

Haven't you noticed, we already have...
You're typing in English, your films from jew land, your oil purchasable only in dollars, your culture is influenced by US, everything "cool".

There was a culture war, and we won. That's why you think America has no culture, it looks too much like your own...like everyone's.

I wonder what happens if you fire a nuke at a supervolcano

Uh no you idiot
Russia is very much a superpower

USA has the latest technology, China has the largest army, Russia is that one country that has a bit of both and also borders anyone that matters

Germany is a European country, and we invaded Germany. Therefore we invaded a European country. You should specify all these special terms and conditions before you say retarded shit :^)

>former USSR republics, China, and Finland are the only countries that matter

Interesting perspective you have, Volodimyr.

m8 please
WW3 is going to be the anglo nations (except Canada, those cucks will stay neutral) + Russia vs. the EU + Middle East
China will remain neutral until one side gets close to winning, then they'll side with them.

Sun gets blacked out by ash and every living thing dies.

>We simply don't want to. We could easily destroy every country on Earth in less than 15 minutes but the will to do so isn't there.

fixed.

>You're typing in English

lel slavs would unite in to red army and then we would be unstobapble

Because most of the US is just forest or barren landscape. Land size and population size are to different things.

Oh okay. Well in that case Sweden has invaded America (:

They are not a super power. Super power is not just military strength.
To be a super power you need to have 3 things.

1. Economic strength
2. Ideological strength
3. Military strength.

Russia has #3. China has #3 and #1. US is the only ones with all three.
Also, China has no navy, so they're absolutely fucked in any war against the US. Russia vs China is up for debate though.