Why are people so mad about Germany taking in

1.5 million refugees? It is not like we had a choice. We have open borders. And what should we have done when they came to Germany, just let them roam the streets?

Of course, we had to take them in, give them food, shelter and process their asylum applications and now need to integrate them into society, so they can find jobs and contribute to the economy.

Why does it matter whether they are black or white or Muslims or Jews or Christian?

Other urls found in this thread:

shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2016/03/24/germany-teacher-brutally-murdered-by-muslim-immigrant/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
rp-online.de/politik/deutschland/berlin/blog/silvester-nacht-von-koeln-taeter-kamen-mit-fluechtlingswelle-ins-land-aid-1.6034491
welt.de/regionales/bayern/article156697969/12-000-Fluechtlinge-haben-in-Bayern-einen-Job-gefunden.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-01/isis-mastermind-behind-istanbul-terrorist-attack-was-refugee-protected-europe
youtube.com/watch?v=3yScBp-jzOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Its not like we had a choice

It doesn't really matter anyway. Germans died in 1945.

>. And what should we have done when they came to Germany, just let them roam the streets?
Killed them. That's what you do with invaders.

Dude, this board is filled with white trash, the absolute lowest scum of society. There's no point in asking them why they "think" the way they do. They're just developmentally challenged.

West Germany died in 1945.

The German people died in 1945. What's left is Slavic half breeds.

It's because the majority of the people who visits Sup Forums are narrow minded enough not to know how these people feel. They're literally risking their own lives by traveling to a better place to give a better opportunity for their family to strive after living in such war torn conditions. Seeing that Germany has the compassion to do so, should be an example other nations should follow. After all, at the end of the day we're humans, we should help everyone regardless of race or religion.

>It doesn't really matter anyway. Germans died in 1945.
Yes, Nazis died. Those who survived said they better create a better society. And Germans did exactly that.

What's so bad about an open society with a strong economy and strong work ethics and wanting to integrate different people and cultures? America has done that for hundreds of years.

Fuck off shitting up Europe with you muslim fetish you guys were much more fun in 1940s

When a Muslim is sawing your head off with a rusty knife, remember to keep thinking positive thoughts. :)

>let's destroy our own countries to save some people who hate us

obvious underage

We didnt

You aren't German.

>It's because the majority of the people who visits Sup Forums are narrow minded enough not to know how these people feel. They're literally risking their own lives by traveling to a better place to give a better opportunity for their family to strive after living in such war torn conditions. Seeing that Germany has the compassion to do so, should be an example other nations should follow. After all, at the end of the day we're humans, we should help everyone regardless of race or religion.
Thanks, Canada-bro. At least someone understands.

I tell Afghani civvies to go to Germany or Sweden if they want free money and a free blonde white woman

Glad your accepting it Hanz

>When a Muslim is sawing your head off with a rusty knife, remember to keep thinking positive thoughts. :)
And when has a Muslim ever sawed off a head in Germany???

because in 50 years time there wont be a "germany".

enjoy your calphate.

>You aren't German.
I am. My parents were too. My grandparents too, although with partial Jewish and Slovenian background.

There is no german today that is not a member of Antifa

Just nuke it

shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2016/03/24/germany-teacher-brutally-murdered-by-muslim-immigrant/

No they are rats coming to Europe for benfits they should all fucking stay in the middle east and fight to take back thier own countries instead of trying to turn our countries into same shithole they just left

>It is not like we had a choice. We have open borders.
Of course you have a choice. You could have gone the Hungary route and built a fence and secure it with guards, but you germans are too spineless to do it.
>just let them roam the streets
They already do so anyway by sexually assaulting women en mass
>find jobs and contribute to the economy
lol these rapefugees are all working class. how are you going to find 1.5 million working class jobs. if you seriously had a deficit of 1.5 million working class jobs, why hasn't it been brought up before? even your car factories are becoming mostly automated now.

>enjoy your calphate.
Is there a caliphate in Albania or Turkey or Lebanon or Jordan? Why should a few Muslims create one here?

>They're literally risking their own lives by traveling to a better place to give a better opportunity for their family to strive after living in such war torn conditions.

Virtually none of them come from war torn conditions, by their own admission.

Don't worry, it's coming. They're not going to do it while using Germany as a port of entry into Europe, but once they reach critical mass, faggots like you will be the first to kneel on the ground with a bag over your head waiting for the kiss of a steel edge.

You know why it matters that they're Muslims. Islamic customs and ideology are not compatible with Western values. Cologne not teach you anything?

You know very well we have open borders in Europe, so why invite them and therefore make other countries pay for your guests? Random Germans, or perhaps you, should be deported to a victimized country pursuant to an European Arrest Warrant and made to clean up after their guests.

You post pictures of women. 9/10 are men between the ages of 16-35. They go to Germany for the gibsmedats & white women.

>now need to integrate them into society, so they can find jobs and contribute to the economy.

Riiiight

why not just tell them to fuck off?

You realize that you took in 1.5 Million MOSTLY MALE refugees right? That means at least a few hundred thousand of those men have families back in Karachi to send back for. So in reality you've taken in at least 2 million Muslims

and 2 million Muslim immigrants in 2016 will balloon to 10 million Muslims by 2040. This is the natural rate of population expansion.

>And what should we have done when they came to Germany
Camps

And not making such "come all, we love getting cucked" speeches

It matters because there are normal people, smart people and total retards like you. Once upon a time fire came and burn down forest, forest disappeared, do you understand this baby logic? Or should i explain to you what happens when you have different fish from other countries introduced into your waters? They get extinct. Hopefully you baby retard understands now.

No, those who survived were strong armed into a new society wherein they would never again be a threat to the ((international elite)), and systematically brainwashed until one of the most proud and patriotic people on Earth were reduced to simpering leftists meekly standing by while their nation is flooded by savages from a completely incompatible culture and faith. American immigration worked because everyone coming in was hardworking and entirely willing to assimilate. And also largely white. Not the case in Germanistan

>a few
They're still coming you stupid fuck.

>You could have gone the Hungary route and built a fence and secure it with guards
Virtually all refugees which arrive in Germany right now come to Germany via Hungary and Austria. The fence is completely irrelevant and does not prohibit anyone from coming. It is just a symbol of Orban's "tough stance" policy. People never wanted to stay in Hungary anyway. Hungary has virtually no refugees because it is a poor country.

>They already do so anyway by sexually assaulting women en mass
Sex crimes by refugees who have a positive asylum application are far lower than the rate in the general population.

>how are you going to find 1.5 million working class jobs.
There are many kids among the refugees. We are training them. Of the rest, it will be hard, but we have close to a million jobs we cannot fill, I am sure parts of them can be done by refugees.

germany is the reason european culture will be eradicated in our lifetime

>We have open borders
no shitskin breeding ground is a part of the Schengen Area Hans

White men built the modern world, mystery meat. Perhaps you want to see the glorious European civilization ruined to appease your race-resentment, but the rest of us feel very differently.

You're posting on Sup Forums

Everyone on here is a lazy degenerate jobless virgin who came to the internet to find excuses and other people to blame for their own failures.

Rather than be competitive and take responsibility for their own life failures, they come here to blame others. They reinforce the idea amongst each other that it's not their fault for being lazy, it's the fault of other groups (jews, muslims, blacks, immigrants).

T-those illiterate, hostile Muslims will gladly pay our pensions and wipe our asses when we're old, bigot!

>Islamic customs and ideology are not compatible with Western values.
Give me an example of what is not compatible? Praying? Not eating pork? Giving to the poor? Working hard? Observing Ramadan? Dressing modestly? Not drinking alcohol?

>Cologne not teach you anything?
I had it with Cologne. That was a situation in which criminals, most of them not refugees, mugged women. And the incident is being prosecuted. There has been a single reported actual rape in Cologne back then. ONE rape, and it was not by a refugee.

Risking their lives to get to... Germany, a nation nowhere near the actual war. You're being played like a fucking fiddle.

>You know very well we have open borders in Europe, so why invite them and therefore make other countries pay for your guests?
Because those people are in need. And people in need require help. And we pay for them ourselves AND pay for Greece AND for Spain AND for Portugal... and also pay billions to Romania and Bulgaria and Poland etc.

Why are people salty about Germany paying other countries and refugees? It is not like a single refugee is in Romania.

It doesn't matters if they are compatible. All you need to understand is that you don't want your best friend fucking your wife as much as i don't want live foreigners crossing your border. That's unless you are totally stupid or some greedy globalist who needs cheap labour.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

>Perpetrators: Men of Arab or North African appearance

Stupid krautcuck

Another idiot pretending that his computer is a crystal ball. You can't see into the lives and thoughts of complete strangers on the internet, so why do you pretend that you can? P.S. You forgot to mention Hot Pockets, Mountain Dew, Cheeto-dust-stained keyboard, and mommy's basement.

>Not honoring the sacrifice of the Deutsches Heer and Wehrmacht

You are a vile individual and the reason Germany on course to ruin Europe yet again.

>it's not like we had a choice
As smart as you are, as hard working as you are, this is what makes you unable to win a war, what makes you inferior to an American nigger.

>I had it with Cologne. That was a situation in which criminals, most of them not refugees, mugged women. And the incident is being prosecuted. There has been a single reported actual rape in Cologne back then. ONE rape, and it was not by a refugee.
Most of them were refugees you lying piece of trash.
rp-online.de/politik/deutschland/berlin/blog/silvester-nacht-von-koeln-taeter-kamen-mit-fluechtlingswelle-ins-land-aid-1.6034491

>It is not like we had a choice.
You ALWAYS have a choice.
But you are a passive cuck to realize that.
In fact, YOU STILL HAVE A CHOICE.

Think he was more talking about the worshiping a pedophile war lord and thinking its ok to rape and kill people who dont belive in the same retarded bullshit they do

Because your destroying yourself along with Europe, you dumb fuck.

I know you're most likely blond, but that doesn't give you a license to be tucking stupid now does it?

>Why does it matter if I put a cup of black paint in my bucket of white paint?

>>now need to integrate them into society, so they can find jobs and contribute to the economy.
>Riiiight
welt.de/regionales/bayern/article156697969/12-000-Fluechtlinge-haben-in-Bayern-einen-Job-gefunden.html

In Bavaria alone in the last 6 months they found jobs for 12,000 refugees and want to find 20,000 more jobs this year, and then at least 40,000 more until 2019. That is only Bavaria - and only jobs which have been officially taken up as a result of government help.

Bavaria is about 1/8th of Germany. Multiply 72,000 with 8 and you end up with 600,000 jobs for refugees until 2019.

You are crying too much
We have 3 fucking million refugees it seems like old tough Germans changed with cucks

Every single point you have made has been incorrect. Nothing forced you to take them in. 80% of them aren't even refugees. You've just given away your country and sold out all of your working class to virtue-signal how not racist you are.

>It is not like we had a choice

Yes you did. This is why I hope the EU fails and why we wind up having to bomb your cities again until you get the fucking lesson to quit trying to destroy Europe.

Yeah you're watching too much Tagesschau.
You realize literally all of what you said is not true?

Ok i think we should start with 1 0 0 0 0 0 again. oh wait it ended up being 15 that much Oh and over the next two years these shitters will multiply when they bring in their inbred wives(!) and children.

Ship them home or kill them

>germany is the reason european culture will be eradicated in our lifetime
There is no European culture. Every area has different cultures. And local cultures are changing all the time and new cultures emerge. Just because Arabs and Turks and Russians and Africans bring their culture with them, doesn't meant that local culture has to appear.

In Germany, we already have 18 million people with migration background. It all worked out well. In Canada I assume the percentage of people with migration background is close to 97%...

>integrate them
theyre about to integrate you desu

>It all worked out well.
Eh, you realize that our social system is nearing it's collapse, right?

"As Russia's Kommersant and Turkish media report, a Chechen national suspected of being the mastermind behind the deadly Istanbul airport terrorist attack, had previously received refugee status in Austria, which helped him to repeatedly avoid extradition to Russia on terror charges."

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-01/isis-mastermind-behind-istanbul-terrorist-attack-was-refugee-protected-europe

I'm absolutely convinced at this point that cucks have started shitposting so people will stop mocking them. Yourselves, Sweden and Canada all do it instead of at least trying to stop your cuckery about it like based Britain are.

Good goy

theyve already entered great ewe

Yeah but there's not really any actual difference between a roach and an Arab

Islamic culture is inherently incompatible with all others. Their culture is their law which they believe is instructions to the whole world from god

>Virtually all refugees which arrive in Germany right now come to Germany via Hungary and Austria.
You completely miss my point. You claim that you have no choice because you have open borders. I'm saying that if you really wanted to, you could build a fence/wall and deploy troops to guard it. End of story. Your claim that you have no choice is fundamentally false because there are numerous examples of other countries securing their borders.
>Sex crimes by refugees who have a positive asylum application are far lower than the rate in the general population.
That's still thousands of sex crimes that didn't have to occur if you had the backbone to secure your borders. thats THOUSANDS of sex crimes that would not have happened otherwise.
>I am sure parts of them can be done by refugees
So you admit that there will be a non-negligible portion of the refugees that will not be able to get a job. in which case they are once again deadweight to society that didn't have to be there if you had manned up and secured the border
you seem to have a fundamental misconception about your obligations to foreigners. people are fed up because complete strangers are moving into your country when they have no right to be there because they are not citizens who have been contributing to german society.
case closed, anything else is just b8. if you can't see these simple points then you're retarded.

>You ALWAYS have a choice.
We are a democracy and have laws, like every other civilized state. We cannot just refuse people at the border who want asylum in Germany. This is international law. America also upholds this principle. Whoever says "asylum" at America's borders or in America, has to get an asylum application processed.

>Because those people are in need.
No they are not.
>And people in need require help.
Which they could get from neighbouring countries.
>And we pay for them ourselves AND pay for Greece AND for Spain AND for Portugal... and also pay billions to Romania and Bulgaria and Poland etc.
You don't pay billions to Romania and Bulgaria and Poland.The German Government pays to the EU and the money is spent according to the EU's wishes. Aside from not paying anything to those countries, you get to hawk your products in those markets instead of contributing via tariffs.

On the other hand, there are administrative and police costs to invaders travelling around to Germany. There are crime victims created en route to Germany. Pay up you German piece of shit, or at least show some remorse.

>Why are people salty about Germany paying other countries and refugees? It is not like a single refugee is in Romania.
You're ignorant. There are refugees from the Germany-generated migration in Romania, both those who have been relocated and those who came in because they wanted to get to Germany and stayed on. There are also other refugees in Romania unrelated to the phenomenon. I'm not Romanian and I'm not in Romania and I know that. There are stats online too.

>all these poor 25 y/o infants traveling 3000km
>leaving all the women behind and on their own
>because muh war-torn home
a fucking leaf

>lazy jobless virgins
stop projecting your own failed life on others burger

>We cannot just refuse people at the border who want asylum in Germany. This is international law.
What is Dublin III?

>in b4 he starts blaming the white man for everything wrong in the world

>worshiping a pedophile war lord
I am agnostic. And just because Muhammed might have been a pedophile, doesn't mean all Muslims worship him because he was a pedophile.

> and thinking its ok to rape and kill people who dont belive in the same retarded bullshit they do
I don't think you will find many Muslims in Germany who believe it is ok to rape and kill people. Because if there would be, then why aren't there hundreds of thousands of rapes and murders each day in Germany?

Finnish WN reporting in. Do we have a genuine naive youngster in here asking for tough questions? Let's do better than just personal insults at him, that is childish.

>Why does it matter whether they are black or white

TL;DR version is that races do not naturally cohabit together in same societies in solidarity and peace. Society will split into two sub-societies which are in constant conflict and jealosy with each other.

>We have open borders
How about this sort of experiment: Open borders for Germany, everyone else keeps their doors closed? Enjoy you'll "refugee" immigrants, you do realize that there are 50M+ potential immigrants in Africa and Middle East RIGHT NOW that want to move because the social safety net in Northern Europe is higher than the average wage in those countries?

Here's another random thought: Have you ever considered why the original countries where the incomers are coming from (Iraq, Somalia) are so poor and our European countries are so rich?

>It is not like we had a choice
that what slaves say

>We have 3 fucking million refugees it seems like old tough Germans changed with cucks
As far as I understand, Turkey only cares for 350,000 refugees. 3 million is an estimate by the Turkish government, but only a fraction of them are cared for in camps or otherwise supported.

>Give me an example of what is not compatible?
- Muslim men see women and children as nothing more than property (don't give me the #notallmuslims bullshit)
- Muslims unironically and seriously think Islam is the only real religion and others should either accept it, convert or die
- The "praying" you mentioned is in fact not a good thing, especially in school or work life; some retard finding a mat and crouching down to pray at least twice during the school-/workday disrupts order and is a general nuisance
- Muslims approve of genital mutilation
- Islam is strongly against homosexuality, which is not exactly a problem for us Sup Forums-posters, but you know how a typical leftie reacts to someone talking shit about the poor homos

>Dressing modestly?
Yeah, good thing they don't demand that of non-Muslims as well. Oh wait, they do.

>Nothing forced you to take them in.
The Geneva Convention requires us to process asylum applications.

> 80% of them aren't even refugees.
How do you know? our courts say 80% of them are refugees.

> You've just given away your country and sold out all of your working class to virtue-signal how not racist you are.
It is not about "not being racist", and how have we sold out our working class? Are you saying Syrians or Iraqis or Afghanis are better workers than our working class and thus compete for their jobs? If so, that is a good thing, because it makes us more competitive.

>Why does it matter whether they are black or white or Muslims or Jews or Christian?

Because some cultures are destructive to other cultures. And they will never actually leave their poisonous culture behind, because it turns out that a lifetime of indoctrination in a fascist theocracy cannot be undone by a few hours of government-mandated integration lectures.

EU law clearly states that the asylum application needs to be progressed and granted (or denied) in the first country the shitskins set foot on European soil
so unless they are flying in on magic carpets its absolutely and totally in-fucking possible that any rapefugee ever gets a chance to directly apply for asylum in germany
its just Merkel intentionally ignoring (again) international law by inviting every sandnigger from all over the world to germany

>The Geneva Convention requires us to process asylum applications
Again, Dublin III. We are in the middle of Europe, there is no legal way to come here for asylum.

>How do you know? our courts say 80% of them are refugees.
Because they are overworked. BAMF employees confirm this every once in a while.

>because it makes us more competitive.
My head hurts.

Are you really that broken, as a people?

I have to laugh at the shill saying Sup Forums are all jobless virgins as though that isn't what these """refugees""" are.

>jobless
>young and male
>believe in fucked up ideas about sexuality
>coming for NEETbux
>want to spend all their time propagating extreme beliefs

These """refugees""" are literally a browner Sup Forums and the SJW shills are efending them

>The Geneva Convention requires us to process asylum applications.
Yes, and you can automatically reject all applications made by people who are not from neighbouring countries under international law. You can also announce the same fact in the press. You don't, and you expect other countries to pay for your insanity.

Are you sure?
>Turkey only cares for 350,000 refugees.
Only Istanbul had that much these subhumans are everywhere

Please stop using the word refugee, it is offensive. They aren't fleeing their proud countries!

They are now called (((irregular migrants)))

>Are you really that broken, as a people?
Yes. It's hard to comprehend, but I actually believe some would smile while getting their head cut off.

>coming from (Iraq, Somalia)
these places were backward, lawless, degenerate, etc long before white socom boys showed up and liberated their hearts and minds and cleansed their sins

Where all da brown women at?
>still in the poor wartorn country, probly learning things like white men oppress them through brown men and how to count to cow or goat

M8 nearly every day you read about mass rapes and asults happening in country's were these rats end up go chug bleach thats the best thing for you if you really wanna defend the destruction of your own people and country

youtube.com/watch?v=3yScBp-jzOU

Fuck you

>>believe in fucked up ideas about sexuality

I can't speak for the youngfags here (I'm middle-aged and married), but it's modern Western sexual mores that are fucked up, and you can tell by the destructive effect they are having on family formation and society as a whole. There's a golden mean between repression and hedonism, and our society once had it.

We are headed down the same path, I am sorry.

But the light will shine again, soon.

I will make sure of it.

>Eh, you realize that our social system is nearing it's collapse, right?
Is that why we have budget surpluses? Hartz IV costs are about 50 billion per year. That is around 1.3% of GDP

not being a 150 point iq facist
i mean come on m8 it's the current year

>Is that why we have budget surpluses?
We have surpluses because we tax the shit out of everything that moves, plus now even the most unfit people can work on a 450 € base. By the way, look at how the pensions are handled, even experts say the system is unsustainable.